+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

amarkapila

May 26, 2017
Hello Seniors,

Kindly help with the validity of Police Clearance Certificate (India) in respect to express entry. Since it states 6 months validity which is going to expire in next few days and PPR is still pending, do I need to get the fresh certificate and upload through web form ?

Thanks,

sukhvirsingh

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Montreal, Canada
Category........
VISIT
NOC Code......
Hello Seniors,

Kindly help with the validity of Police Clearance Certificate (India) in respect to express entry. Since it states 6 months validity which is going to expire in next few days and PPR is still pending, do I need to get the fresh certificate and upload through web form ?

Thanks,
No you no need ,,,,,6 month validity to applicable to e-aor only
I got pcc (India) 24 May 2019 and I uploaded on 11 nov 2019 e-apr nov11 2019

Avinash Nagpal

May 13, 2020
Hello Guys my application status is showing that "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process" is this common these days due to covid delay , and apart from that It is written not applicable in Review of Adittional documents , is this common if yes what does this mean , and can ircc again ask for additional documents as i have already submitted once ????? , please help . i got aor in november
Regards

Felicity1234

Aug 19, 2019
England
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
if ircc rejects your application , do they keep you waiting till your 6 month period , or they can decline in between also
I have seen someone get a rejection due to NOC in the 6month. But it's rarely seen I think, unless you hiding information, we should be all good.

NatureBoy2

Mar 11, 2019
Hi folks - I'd really appreciate anyone's thoughts on this:

-I'm waiting on PPR, I know from GCMS that all has been approved so just waiting on things to get moving again after the COVID hold-up
-I'm resident and working in the UK but returned home to Ireland 6 weeks ago and got stuck due to the shutdown
-I still have my UK job but am furloughed so my employment is not threatened
-I can keep my UK residence (and job) as long as I'm not out of the UK for 6 months
-so technically I haven't 'moved' or changed residence unless I stay here for six months but I will probably be in Ireland for 3-4 months
-will IRCC see it that way? Or do I have to tell them that I am back in Ireland? And does that affect anything?

Huge thanks in advance! :)

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Brother, i gave my biometric on 25th nov but it shows biometric completed on nov 7. thanks.
It is normal. Some people who got biometric completion later show the AOR date as the completed date. I am one of them too. I gave my biometric on 25th October but the completed date is shown as 26th September which is my AOR date.

Nothing to worry.

Reactions: Sanjida021990

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
@NatureBoy2 Submitting an IRCC webform explaining you’re situation should do. They only ask PCC only if it’s beyond 6months! But that still future, I guess you don’t know how long you will be stuck in Ireland!
Either way, the IRCC will advise you to what to do if that’s the case if you happen and continue to stay more than 6 months.
If I were you, and as long as I have home address in UK, and current temp staying in Ireland. I would wait until it’s past 6months.

Calgary_123

Jul 28, 2013
Hi All,

My AOR is 10-Nov-2019
Stream FSW-O
Biometrics - Done
MEP - Done
RPRF Fees request - Jan 28 - Done

There has been no other GU that I am aware of or seen on my application.

Bit concerned here as when I ordered GCMS notes didn't get them and have been asked for another 90 day extension due to COVID-19 and then raised a webform and found below

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid

Is there anyone on the thread in similar situation with eligibility still in progress and security background not initiated yet. Completed my 6 months on application also.

Thanks,

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
I would advise you order gcms notes again. I got 90days extension also but i ordered another one yesterday.
Hi All,

My AOR is 10-Nov-2019
Stream FSW-O
Biometrics - Done
MEP - Done
RPRF Fees request - Jan 28 - Done

There has been no other GU that I am aware of or seen on my application.

Bit concerned here as when I ordered GCMS notes didn't get them and have been asked for another 90 day extension due to COVID-19 and then raised a webform and found below

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid

Is there anyone on the thread in similar situation with eligibility still in progress and security background not initiated yet. Completed my 6 months on application also.

Thanks,

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hello Guys my application status is showing that "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process" is this common these days due to covid delay , and apart from that It is written not applicable in Review of Adittional documents , is this common if yes what does this mean , and can ircc again ask for additional documents as i have already submitted once ????? , please help . i got aor in november
Regards
For everyone who crosses the 100% mark on the timeline before the decision is made, he'll get that message. Pretty usual. The Additional Documents, again is a standard message for anyone who gets an ADR. Once the documents are verified, it reverts to NA. I have no clue but people on this forum have been associating this status message as a good sign of getting near to the PPR. IRCC can ask for AD's as much time as they wish till the time decision is made.

NatureBoy2

Mar 11, 2019
@NatureBoy2 Submitting an IRCC webform explaining you’re situation should do. They only ask PCC only if it’s beyond 6months! But that still future, I guess you don’t know how long you will be stuck in Ireland!
Either way, the IRCC will advise you to what to do if that’s the case if you happen and continue to stay more than 6 months.
If I were you, and as long as I have home address in UK, and current temp staying in Ireland. I would wait until it’s past 6months.
Thanks Kennedy! Yes I do technically still have an address in the UK so I'm only 'visiting' here but as it's open-ended and the time gets longer it's starting to feel weird. I could well end up staying here for close to 6 months, it could really go either way.

Anyway I'll let IRCC know if it starts to get closer to 6 months I guess.