+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Avinash Nagpal

May 13, 2020
Hi guys. Good news.
I raised a Webform last Monday, and yesterday I received this answer.

We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.

A correspondence will be sent to advise you and your family members (if applicable) of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.

A Confirmation of Permanent Residence and a permanent resident visa, if you are from a country that requires a visa, will be sent to you and your family members (if applicable). Please follow the instructions that will be sent with your documents.

No GU. No changes on my account.

CEC inland.
AOR Nov 27
MED Dec 12
ADR Mar 11
Brother what was your application bar showing before you called them ?

Metuwidy

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hey all, I came here for some insight. But appears many of us are in the same boat. My AOR is Nov 18th, everything passed and waiting for 'final decision'. Agent said everything looks good and not to worry. I'm assuming no ppr is not being issued currently due to covid/border restrictions. Do you think after June 30th we will here something? Or they may extend the border ban?
Hi, what is your visa office?

May 15, 2020
Hi Kar_21...my application is very similar to yours. My 1st application (AoR 14th feb 2019), was refused in Oct 29th 2019. We reapplied again, with AoR 14th Nov. our Medical was passed in Dec, but again went back to “we do not need Medicals” in a couple of days. This might have happened as we did our Medicals in Nov 2018. However, it again changed back to “Medical passed” on 15th Jan (our guess is this might have happened coz when we applied, our Medical report was still within 1 year, hence valid by the rules”.
You should check when was your medical report (previous) submitted to IrCC. If you re-did the Medicals for your 2nd application, then there shouldn’t be any problem.
Can you please tell us the reason for the refusal?

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi guys. Good news.
I raised a Webform last Monday, and yesterday I received this answer.

We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.

A correspondence will be sent to advise you and your family members (if applicable) of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.

A Confirmation of Permanent Residence and a permanent resident visa, if you are from a country that requires a visa, will be sent to you and your family members (if applicable). Please follow the instructions that will be sent with your documents.

No GU. No changes on my account.

CEC inland.
AOR Nov 27
MED Dec 12
ADR Mar 11
Hi what was your visa office?

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi
My baby was born just exactly 4 days before receiving PP Request.
I informed in the 1st week of Feb about the situation along with his birth certificate and also waited for their response.
I received a response to my web inquiry after receiving my COPR documents stating that I cannot use the old COPR papers and they are reopening my case again! I was also informed to submit some additional documents some forms, birth certificates, passport, medicals.
In recent days, I found 2 ghost updates in my portal.
Ghost Update#1 - My child's name is added to my dependents list.
Ghost Update#2 - not found any specific change in my portal/ received any email.
Any idea about how long will it take from here onwards ..?

Details:
Express Entry
FSW program
AOR Sep 13 2019
COPR # Feb 2020
Baby ADR # March 2020
Ghost Update#1 ---March 2020
Ghost Update#2 ---May 01 2020

Has anyone gone through this similar situation/experience?

Don't worry Mate. Once the offices get back to normal routine , Your process won't take more than a few days time. The good thing about your application is you are regularly getting GU which means someone is working on your file.

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Don't worry Mate. Once the offices get back to normal routine , Your process won't take more than a few days time. The good thing about your application is you are regularly getting GU which means someone is working on your file.
@Hemilshah80 have you experienced a similar situation? Hopefully, my baby will be born in a month or so. And so far (after ~6months from AOR) no COPR or golden email.

@Vicky_D if you don't mind please keep me posted. Thanks

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
@Hemilshah80 have you experienced a similar situation? Hopefully, my baby will be born in a month or so. And so far (after ~6months from AOR) no COPR or golden email.

@Vicky_D if you don't mind please keep me posted. Thanks
My friend I am currently in the same situation. A lot of people across the globe would be in a similar situation like me and you. My wife gave birth to my child the same day when my country declared total lockdown due to COVID pandemic. The Canadian authorities are very considerate in these kind of cases and as long as you don't misrepresent anything there's nothing to be afraid of. Once you upload the documents they ASK YOU TO UPLOAD , within a few days you'll receive goodnews. A lot of my friends who are currently settled in Canada have gone through this.

All the best !

Reactions: KoKo_

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
My friend I am currently in the same situation. A lot of people across the globe would be in a similar situation like me and you. My wife gave birth to my child the same day when my country declared total lockdown due to COVID pandemic. The Canadian authorities are very considerate in these kind of cases and as long as you don't misrepresent anything there's nothing to be afraid of. Once you upload the documents they ASK YOU TO UPLOAD , within a few days you'll receive goodnews. A lot of my friends who are currently settled in Canada have gone through this.

All the best !
Thanks for the update.
I will have to check the required medical exams for newborns. It's a hassle to take a newborn to a hospital during COVID times. Unless we could do them on day one.

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Thanks for the update.
I will have to check the required medical exams for newborns. It's a hassle to take a newborn to a hospital during COVID times. Unless we could do them on day one.
Everything will be good don't worry. Once you inform CIC about the birth of your child , Wait for CIC to give you instructions for your kiddo's Medical exam.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Thanks for the update.
Medical exam for infant is very straightforward. It is only physical examination, that's all. Unless registration delays, the whole thing shouldn't take more than half-hour (minus the queue time).

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
AOR Nov 2019
Added spouse in Feb 2020

I have not received any update from IRCC since the addition of spouse, been three months now. Does anyone have a similar case?
Raised web form few days back and received a generic reply pasted below. Should I raise another web form or apply for GCMS notes.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Sanjida021990

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
Hello, I gave biometric November 25, 2019 at local VFS. for six months my biometric status was "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.-according to my cic account " i got an update in my profile and it shows Biometric : November 7, 2019 completed. my AOR was Nov 7. can anyone explain please ?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello, I gave biometric November 25, 2019 at local VFS. for six months my biometric status was "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.-according to my cic account " i got an update in my profile and it shows Biometric : November 7, 2019 completed. my AOR was Nov 7. can anyone explain please ?
What's there to be explained?