+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Avinash Nagpal

May 13, 2020
Anyone in The similar situation please let me know ,

I got Aor in November and was supposed to get Golden Email on May 12 Now when i Opened up my profile it says as follows .

YOUR APPLICATION IS TAKING US LONGER THAN USUAL TO PROCESS.

1 . Review of Eligibility - We Are Reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements

2. Review of Additional documents - Not Applicable ( I submitted some additional documents in December)

3. Review of Medical Results- Not Applicable

4. Interview-You Donot need an interview ,we will send you a message if this changes.

5. Biometrics- December 18, 2019 Completed

6. Background checks- We are processing your background checks , We will send you a message if we need more info .

7. Final Decision- Your Application is in progress , we will send you a message once the final decision has been made .

I am new to this forum and dont know much about my situation right now , it would be really good if someone can help me understanding my current situation , And is this Not Applicable in Review of Additional documents Okay ???

Kindly Reply

Regards

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......

I got Aor in November and was supposed to get Golden Email on May 12 Now when i Opened up my profile it says as follows .

1 . Review of Eligibility - We Are Reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements

2. Review of Additional documents - Not Applicable ( I submitted some additional documents in December)

4. Interview-You Donot need an interview ,we will send you a message if this changes.

6. Background checks- We are processing your background checks , We will send you a message if we need more info .

7. Final Decision- Your Application is in progress , we will send you a message once the final decision has been made .

I am new to this forum and dont know much about my situation right now , it would be really good if someone can help me understanding my current situation , And is this Not Applicable in Review of Additional documents Okay ???

Kindly Reply

Regards
Dont worry, once you have completed six months automatically this will message will pop up, just have some patience , you will get Golden mail... Good luck

kayvee29

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Just now got the response for the webform request, is it COVID blocking the PPR?

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

VO is Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hi, what did you write while requesting for the above information? and how much time did they took to reply via web form

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Dont know why they removed. I will call them and check it out.
It was a useless bar.

Kindly Reply

Regards
Other than the medical section, for most of the people, it is like that.

Why your medical showing Not Applicable? Strange. Did it expire?

Reactions: Avinash Nagpal

Avinash Nagpal

May 13, 2020
It was a useless bar.

Other than the medical section, for most of the people, it is like that.

Why your medical showing Not Applicable? Strange. Did it expire?
Oh man i am so sorry , My Medicals have been passed , maybe i was eating while typing all this lol My Medicals are passed succesfully

Apologies

• Haha
Reactions: Yemjim and nns14

Avinash Nagpal

May 13, 2020
my progress bar disappeared at 97%.... the response to my webform was, criminality still valid and security not initiated.
I guess we keep waiting.
Yes Waiting is the best Option , I hope in June or July Or Maybe in August , We all will get our Golden Emails , Application bar should not be trusted at this moment

anki_t90

Oct 13, 2019
Raised web form 3 days back and recieved standard response

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

sukhvirsingh

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Montreal, Canada
Category........
VISIT
NOC Code......
I talked with IRCC agent.He said:-
1)eligibility is passed
2)all background checks are passed
and application is being processed if they approved or refused or need any additional documents they gonna let me know.
AOR-11 NOV CEC INLAND
medical passed-5 dec
on 5 dec they just asked RCMP additional document only.

Can anyone have any idea if eligibility is passed and background check is passed still can they ask any additional documents??I am little worried when he said approved or refused.