+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019
FYI:
Got the GCMS notes but nothing helpful in there.
Just shows criminality passed....the rest has not started yet.

This is all as of May mind you
I was really looking forward to this but very disappointing. But then again it is still in Sydney and criminality was checked there

Sh3l

Star Member
May 22, 2019
I was really looking forward to this but very disappointing. But then again it is still in Sydney and criminality was checked there
Maybe there is a possibility that they will process the entire application in Sydney itself? Will be interesting if they did and that kind of explains this long silence for quite a few of us here.

Are you signed up on gc key? If so, what is your application status on there? My status has been stuck at 'Review of eligibility' after medicals passed since February. It states they are reviewing if I meet the eligibility requirements. Background check hasn't started yet.

Reactions: sveta

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Maybe there is a possibility that they will process the entire application in Sydney itself? Will be interesting if they did and that kind of explains this long silence for quite a few of us here.

Are you signed up on gc key? If so, what is your application status on there? My status has been stuck at 'Review of eligibility' after medicals passed since February. It states they are reviewing if I meet the eligibility requirements. Background check hasn't started yet.
Sydney does not process applications right until the end as of now. Your file will be transferred at some point.

Reactions: Sh3l

Sh3l

Star Member
May 22, 2019
To be honest with u, I don’t think application will be processed in Sydney.:( what I really think, it takes time to open someone’s file... don’t think any background check or anything has something to do with it... since I read many cases where people with criminal records get transfer within a couple of months... it just waits it turn for someone to take it in their hands and sends it to local vo. It’s just my assumption, but I will give them a call at the end of the month and will try to ask some questions.
Yeah maybe! I am not too sure about it myself. But yeah keep us posted once you have spoken to them. Hopefully they will give some quality information.

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019

Yes I am. Meds and bio passed and done. Eligibility being reviewed and BGC in process. What does your BGC on gckey state?

Reactions: sveta and Sh3l

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019
Sydney does not process applications right until the end as of now. Your file will be transferred at some point.
That’s what we all know but some of the agents have been giving out such information saying it might be processed completely here as I’ve read on this forum so who knows. Ofcourse that’s not how it has ever happened so at the same time hopefully, if it has to, the transfer is soon. May be they just transfer for visa purpose and carry entire process within Canada :D (trying to be positive and hopeful)

Reactions: Sh3l

Sh3l

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Yes I am. Meds and bio passed and done. Eligibility being reviewed and BGC in process. What does your BGC on gckey state?
My eligibility is being reviewed and against BGC it says 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'

Awais_ch

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Just FYI, I read in one of the other forum that additional documents have been requested from the November applicant and that was from Sydney, NS. Her file never transferred to LVO.

Reactions: ns85

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Just FYI, I read in one of the other forum that additional documents have been requested from the November applicant and that was from Sydney, NS. Her file never transferred to LVO.
Additional documents can be requested before transfers. Nowhere is it mentioned it cannot. The final processing of the application (PPR) though has never been issued from Sydney till date. The file is always transferred. Some get an update on transfer, some don’t.