+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
This is a huge problem with the system. I wouldn’t care if they had the reasoning made public. I tried looking around online and found nothing. Maybe im not looking at the right place. I understand that CPC Miss is acting as a back up for New Delhi VO and some others but they need to be consistent with this and help out Mexico VO and some other slow VOs. Or help the applicants that hve been stuck with no where to go for months without any communication. From the outside looking in, its seems like theres a uncomplicated way of making the process fair. But of course thats just my 2 cents
That’s so true and I totally agree on this.

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Just looked at this but still dont understand why Im not under mississauga and stuck with Sydney. By by my estimation i fit criteria for ob570 (of course thats probably biased and wishful thinking) so i guess next step is to request my notes. Do you happen to know how to do that?
Thats what I specified, the government has chosen not to give out the exact triage criteria as an exception to the right to information act. So we can never know why some fit that criteria or don’t. The post was just a way to see what the whole ob570 pilot program is.
It’s an old thread and pertains more to when CPC Mississauga was what Sydney now is. Now applicants are starting at Sydney and getting sent to Mississauga as apposed to the PA’s VO. So if someone has an update on this, please share.
Even though its an old thread and the base VO for sending applications has changed to Sydney, the OB570 pilot program is still active at Mississauga itself and hence still valid for current applications as well. The only difference being, earlier they were kept at the VO where files were received and now its sent to a VO in the same Country. Doesn’t make the programme redundant.

mughira

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
I saw this thing on GC key: "View submitted application or upload documents"
Is this something new? What is it for?
What kind of questionnaire is this?

Last edited:

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
I saw this thing on GC key: "View submitted application or upload documents"
Is this something new? What is it for?
What kind questionnaire is this?
Its always been there nothing new. Its meant for sending additional documents if they request you and give you the option to submit via GCkey then thats where the request will be, stating ‘Replacement Needed’ in first column followed by ‘what they are requesting in the next’ and an upload button to submit whatever document they are requesting.

Reactions: mughira

laura.sbai00

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Hello all! Update from me:

....finally some communication out of Rabat...about on time as I expected. 7-8 month mark.
They requested
1. The RPRF, as I didn’t send it in with the app.
2. Corrected Schedule A with regards to address history ( maybe something wasn’t correct the first time? Typo?)
3. Proof of recent contact.(letters with envelopes, emails, phone bills, video chats ect)
4. Additional engagement, wedding, family or travelling photos
5. Details on any additional trips to visit PA (passport stamps, boarding passes ect)

Standard 30 day period to submit. Schedule A must be physically signed and so needs to be mailed. All other documentation can be emailed.

They stated that our file will be updated with the information once received but no acknowledgement of receipt will be given. If they require any further documents they will contact us again.

greenleaf247

Jun 4, 2019
Hello,
I got a question, my spouse's passport will get expired on January 2020. We haven't received an approval yet, PR application is still processing. Question is, can she renew her passport now and staple her old passport (the one we applied with) when she lands in Canada? Would appreciate the advice.

Thanks!

aaryzeam

May 8, 2019
That’s alright, I am also November applicant and file was not even transferred yet. All will come. 5 months is a lot of time...
Hopefully good news will come our way very soon! Let’s just all be positive! Waiting game sucks sometimes but for sure it will all be worth it.

Reactions: ns85 and sveta

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Hello,
I got a question, my spouse's passport will get expired on January 2020. We haven't received an approval yet, PR application is still processing. Question is, can she renew her passport now and staple her old passport (the one we applied with) when she lands in Canada? Would appreciate the advice.

Thanks!
Hi,
She can renew her passport now. Then, send scan copy of main page via web form.

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Hello,

Thanks!
Renew the passport and update CIC through webform with the new passport copies.

Sh3l

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Have you tried calling them? I guess there is some reason behind it.., like red flags on a case, busy vo it is supposed to be sent to, or some special kind of security check... but the sad thing about it, we don’t know what exactly the reason... I wish process was a bit more open for us... oh well, will wait.:)
I haven’t called them but wrote to them via webform. All they said was it is in process and they have all the documents they need. In case they need additional information they will contact me else they aim to make a decision as soon as possible. I’m thinking to wait until I complete 8 months as many people in similar cases have received a response after 7-8 months. Else I will just order the GCMS notes to get an insight on case officer’s remarks and where my application stands. Have you got in touch with them?

Reactions: aaryzeam and sveta

Sh3l

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Nope, my husband called them and they just gave him standard reply similar to yours... so I find it pointless.:( but we also decided to wait until end of summer and then try calling again... let’s see, maybe some good news will come soon to all is us who is waiting for transfer!!!:)
I agree! Why waste your summer stressing about it. It will eventually come through, hopefully it happens sooner than later.

Reactions: aaryzeam and sveta