+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
I did the medical on Jan 4, the clinic uploaded them on Jan 11. I submitted them on Feb 4 because I could not see them on either my PR or OWP application. I told them then (Feb 4 I think) I had taken the medicals up front -without waiting for them to request it- because as I teacher I needed to have the work permit without restrictions.
Anyways, you know my work permit was issued with the restrictions... So, I wrote to them again, via web form and I told them exactly the same again, what and why I had done it... To be honest, I was not expecting anything in return, maybe that they updated the medical results in my PR account, maybe that. Well, they canceled my original work permit and issued me a new one WITHOUT the restrictions!!!!! It took le

Well, I wrote them a web form about two weeks ago asking why if I had done and passed the medical and even submitted them myself (and even called CIC) way before the owp was issued, they still issued it with restrictions, especially since I did all that keeping in mind I am a teacher and I need to be able to work with children.

Anyways, they updated my medical to "passed" but only in the Work application account, then, they issued me a new work permit WITHOUT the restrictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still amazed by it! Kudos to them for their excellent customer service!
Oh waw good for you, Congrats anyways!

Simonesp

Mar 1, 2019
Is there a number we can call to follow-up on the OWP Application?

Timeline:

App received: November 16th
AOR: December 29th
MR: January 28th
Medical passed: March 4th
OWP: still awaiting approval, could not link

I’m quite worried now!

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Is there a number we can call to follow-up on the OWP Application?

Timeline:

App received: November 16th
AOR: December 29th
MR: January 28th
Medical passed: March 4th
OWP: still awaiting approval, could not link

I’m quite worried now!
1 888-242-2100
When you get through ask the agent for your OWP application number, this way you might be able to link it online or check it through their automated service

Simonesp

Mar 1, 2019
No problem, best time to call them I feel from my own experience is early in the morning around 8 to 10 am
Good luck!
Okay I spoke with them and they’re saying that my application was returned in December as incomplete as there was no record of payment. We did make the payment at the same time we paid for the PR application. I used an immigration consultant I’m wondering if he forgot to attach the payment receipt that I sent him.

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Okay I spoke with them and they’re saying that my application was returned in December as incomplete as there was no record of payment. We did make the payment at the same time we paid for the PR application. I used an immigration consultant I’m wondering if he forgot to attach the payment receipt that I sent him.
That's so unfortunate :(
Did you speak with your consultant?

dmarques

Jan 30, 2019
That same thing happened to me.
They received my PR and OWP on Dec 5 and I also have a representative.
My OWP was returned for missing record of payment ( ps.: I paid the correct fee and my representative said it was sent on the file ).
So, I sent it back on feb 12.
Now I have the OWP applicantion number. However, they told me that it might take 4 months from the date they got it for the second time.

at

Simonesp

Mar 1, 2019
That same thing happened to me.
They received my PR and OWP on Dec 5 and I also have a representative.
My OWP was returned for missing record of payment ( ps.: I paid the correct fee and my representative said it was sent on the file ).
So, I sent it back on feb 12.
Now I have the OWP applicantion number. However, they told me that it might take 4 months from the date they got it for the second time.

at
Yes plus i had to apply for extension of stay so I have to wait for that or pay $200 then resubmit the OWP application. Best case 4 months. This is crazy I’m a senior professional and I’m loosing so much just sitting here. I need some advice Geno is there a way for me to call you?

Reactions: Geno.uss

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
I’m calling and he’s not answering.
He's your representative right?
Your OWP got returned and he didn't tell you... ofcourse he received it long time ago but decided not to tell you... ofcourse it's his mistake and now he isn't answering ... you should ditch him
We can text, we can talk private messages here on the forum