+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2012 Applications

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
gladaki said:
Sorry to hear this..I think they are taking close to 12 - 13 months for rejecting now..u can apply as soon as u recieve rejection..My new application package is sealed and almost ready to go....right now people from october whose file is under review are waiting for decision....give ielts and apply for PCC by that time u will get ur decision..
Thanks,

so if I reapply, would they look into my old record, like the reason why I got rejected on my first application? would that matter? my representative is telling me i might get rejected again. this is funny because i was able to bring my spouse here under the spousal visa offered to skilled workers, and that was 2 years ago. and they approved his visa.

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
waitinginvaincec said:
Thanks,

so if I reapply, would they look into my old record, like the reason why I got rejected on my first application? would that matter? my representative is telling me i might get rejected again. this is funny because i was able to bring my spouse here under the spousal visa offered to skilled workers, and that was 2 years ago. and they approved his visa.

Dont use that representative, whats your NOC code and ur duties in ur current company. Yes you have to specify in forms the reason for rejection. Like I will probably write reason as miscalculation of experience as I counted it from PGWP and they counted it from convocation. if u have a noc code and ur duties match to ur noc code then ur good to go...these representatives cause major loss for people. If you want to go for representatives some people here suggested few who are good and they put positive reviews for them. But try doing on ur own this forum has enough help which will help u to get successful in next attempt. Good Luck.....

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
1. assist in supervising and coordinating of staff.
2.establish methods to meet work schedules.
3. train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
4. ensure that food and service meet quality standards.
5. SERVE AS FRONTLINER DURING OPERATION, GUIDING AND ASSISTING CUSTOMERS NEEDS.
6. ensuring customer satisfaction is met in every customer encounter.
7. resolving customer complaints.

the #5 duty was a big deal to them i dont know why its not should be there, when you work in a fast food and its busy you just dont boss people around, you do it yourself until the rush is done.

im confused now because my representative is telling me that if i reapply, i might get rejected again.

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
gladaki said:
Dont use that representative, whats your NOC code and ur duties in ur current company. Yes you have to specify in forms the reason for rejection. Like I will probably write reason as miscalculation of experience as I counted it from PGWP and they counted it from convocation. if u have a noc code and ur duties match to ur noc code then ur good to go...these representatives cause major loss for people. If you want to go for representatives some people here suggested few who are good and they put positive reviews for them. But try doing on ur own this forum has enough help which will help u to get successful in next attempt. Good Luck.....
thanks, i think my problem is how the duties were constructed. like for that # 5 duty... so do you think if i reapply and make a new letter, would that make a difference?

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
waitinginvaincec said:
thanks, i think my problem is how the duties were constructed. like for that # 5 duty... so do you think if i reapply and make a new letter, would that make a difference?
Yes sir, where ur in canada ?

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
gladaki said:
Yes sir, where ur in canada ?
i am in alberta. my rep called me today and was suggesting i try the ainp, the one thats expiring in Nov 28, i dont even know what kind of stream is that, to be able to apply, i would need to take a celpip test, however the soonest one is in toronto (nov1) so that i will be able to make it to the nov 28 deadline. i dont think its smart, because the fare is $700+ but right now im confused, i want to try this ainp thing , and when i can, reapply with cec again. it doesnt hurt to have 2 applications isnt it?

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
waitinginvaincec said:
i am in alberta. my rep called me today and was suggesting i try the ainp, the one thats expiring in Nov 28, i dont even know what kind of stream is that, to be able to apply, i would need to take a celpip test, however the soonest one is in toronto (nov1) so that i will be able to make it to the nov 28 deadline. i dont think its smart, because the fare is $700+ but right now im confused, i want to try this ainp thing , and when i can, reapply with cec again. it doesnt hurt to have 2 applications isnt it?
AINP is quick..u dont need a rep...there is a number on this website
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/resources/contactus.aspx

your rep is putting ur application in under 2 year experience class if I am not wrong..just go through that website do ur home work and call these people tell them ur duties and they will tell u whether ur eligible or not....

You can apply for nomination. You dont need ceplib for that. Only After u get nomination you will be in need of those documents (CEPLIB and PCC).They give u some time between AINP nomination and Fedral application..as i said do you home work it will keep u in confidence regarding ur application..

I just checked new porgram. You fit well in it..I wont miss a chance
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrating/ainp-eds-semi-skilled-criteria.aspx#foodservices

You will sure shot get PR if u meet the requirement
Have a total of three (3) years of work experience in a job directly related to food and beverage services (abroad and/or in Canada).
Be employed in Alberta for a minimum of nine (9) months before applying to the AINP.

Brandy

Dec 31, 2012
@gladaki, when you ordered your GCMS note, did your status show in progress. Also I need your assistance to go through my NOC to see if its a copy and paste job. Might send tht to your inbox on this site.....

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
gladaki said:
AINP is quick..u dont need a rep...there is a number on this website
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/resources/contactus.aspx

your rep is putting ur application in under 2 year experience class if I am not wrong..just go through that website do ur home work and call these people tell them ur duties and they will tell u whether ur eligible or not....

You can apply for nomination. You dont need ceplib for that. Only After u get nomination you will be in need of those documents (CEPLIB and PCC).They give u some time between AINP nomination and Fedral application..as i said do you home work it will keep u in confidence regarding ur application..

I just checked new porgram. You fit well in it..I wont miss a chance

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrating/ainp-eds-semi-skilled-criteria.aspx#foodservices

You will sure shot get PR if u meet the requirement
Have a total of three (3) years of work experience in a job directly related to food and beverage services (abroad and/or in Canada).
Be employed in Alberta for a minimum of nine (9) months before applying to the AINP.
thanks!

i think this is where she is leading me...

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrating/ainp-awe-criteria.aspx

i hope everything goes well with all our applications, we just want a chance for a better life here in canada.

alak0008

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2012
AOR Received.
28-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2013
Med's Done....
17-10-2013, and CIC received it on 24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-11-2013, Sent passport on 29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013, Received passport on 17-12-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Hi guys,

If someone pay the RPRF upfront after receiving the medical, how much time he would save?, and would it be a good idea to do it, and send a copy of the receipt to cic.

Thanks.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alak0008 said:
Hi guys,

If someone pay the RPRF upfront after receiving the medical, how much time he would save?, and would it be a good idea to do it, and send a copy of the receipt to cic.

Thanks.
Yes, it is a good idea and can save you some time (can be days and can be weeks). In any case you don't risk anything as RPRF are refunded if PR is not approved in the end (which is extremely rare in case MR received)

rtall

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-01-2013
Med's Request
18-03-2014
rboughton said:
I HAVE MY MEDICAL REQUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Congrats rboughton.... Iam also Nov 19th Applicant and eagerly waiting for my day...

snuffles

Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 14, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan. 14, 2013
Med's Request
Oct. 9, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct. 11, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct. 22, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2013
LANDED..........
Nov. 9, 2013
alak0008 said:
Hi guys,

Thanks.
I really don't think you would save any time paying RPRF in advance, given that the request always arrives with Biodata. So even if you pay it in advance, they will probably still ask for it again when they send you the Biodata form since that's the standard email they send out.

What would save you a few days, is taking 2 PR photos as per the specifications on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5445ETOC.asp#appendixB
So you can mail out your passport with the 2 photos as soon as you get the PPR and don't have to wait to take your PR photos.