Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear All,

Is there any whatsapp Group .....People who has already reach Halifax . We should make whatsapp group for this thread as well ..if not we wont be in touch for long .

BR
Zakir

roshnee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
I have submitted my application yesterday, and received an email that application will be assessed for completeness check not sure how many days this will take for the next wait game to begin.

any thoughts???
Many congratulations how did you know that NSNP is open actually we were full ready to apply but we miss the opening.plz guide us for next opening

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
t
Many congratulations how did you know that NSNP is open actually we were full ready to apply but we miss the opening.plz guide us for next opening
through whatsapp group but struggled alot while submitting the profile, website was not responding repeatedly

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hey hi wonderful people here on the forum,

Sorry guyz im texting this quiet late. But the good news is FINALLY I HAVE GOT THE PPR. So being extremely happy i forgot to mention this on the forum. I got passport request and I got that in my CIC account and it was just a drop in message in my personal email id that I have a new message in my CIC account and around 1.30pm when I was at work I got this Dream come true email. So my hands were shaking while going through my CIC account, wondering if its of any negative message or anything which I was taking it the other way but finally Ive made it. It started in 2014 and ended in 2017. Gods grace. Im extremely so thankful to all of you for the support and motivation to keep up patience. I remember some of here specially @drajpoot @SDKD @Terik @fatima @ Kushal and rest all other good people who have been giving constant support and answers whenever I felt shattered.

Specially @drajpoot, Im really so thankful to you. You have been very helpful throughout this long journey which started on this forum in 2015 when I didn't even had my nomination but I still remember your support and care as a friend. I hope to see you soon. And thank you for being my best support through thick and thin.

Thank you everyone and Stay blessed. I wish you all speedy PPR. Good luck to the rest remaining who are still waiting. Don't lose hope. Ull definitely make it.

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Sorry guyz im texting this quiet late. But the good news is FINALLY I HAVE GOT THE PPR. So being extremely happy i forgot to mention this on the forum. I got passport request and I got that in my CIC account and it was just a drop in message in my personal email id that I have a new message in my CIC account and around 1.30pm when I was at work I got this Dream come true email. So my hands were shaking while going through my CIC account, wondering if its of any negative message or anything which I was taking it the other way but finally Ive made it. It started in 2014 and ended in 2017. Gods grace. Im extremely so thankful to all of you for the support and motivation to keep up patience. I remember some of here specially @drajpoot @SDKD @Terik @fatima @ Kushal and rest all other good people who have been giving constant support and answers whenever I felt shattered.

Specially @drajpoot, Im really so thankful to you. You have been very helpful throughout this long journey which started on this forum in 2015 when I didn't even had my nomination but I still remember your support and care as a friend. I hope to see you soon. And thank you for being my best support through thick and thin.

Thank you everyone and Stay blessed. I wish you all speedy PPR. Good luck to the rest remaining who are still waiting. Don't lose hope. Ull definitely make it.
finally. Ritawalu has made it. A BIG Congratulations my friend or should i say congo in your language.

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017

Hi rita,
A big congratulations to you!! Thank God you finally made it, it may have been a long wait but it was all worth it....to all of us still waiting, lets each pray for patience for us to wait, God answers all prayers!!!

Again Congratulations! ...you know whenever I come to this forum, I sometimes happen to see some people ask updates about your app, especially since your AOR is Jan, and thankfully you made it on CIC's less than 6 months processing, I'm happy for you:) Good luck on your next journey

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
finally. Ritawalu has made it. A BIG Congratulations my friend or should i say congo in your language.
Thanks terik. Haha.. See u in halifax.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi rita,
A big congratulations to you!! Thank God you finally made it, it may have been a long wait but it was all worth it....to all of us still waiting, lets each pray for patience for us to wait, God answers all prayers!!!

Again Congratulations! ...you know whenever I come to this forum, I sometimes happen to see some people ask updates about your app, especially since your AOR is Jan, and thankfully you made it on CIC's less than 6 months processing, I'm happy for you:) Good luck on your next journey
Thanks net_mo,

Yes its been a long wait of approx 3 years to get my dream come true. I pray to god you get your PPR too.

Ishie23

Dec 18, 2014
hello seniors, please assist me.
I am trying to book an up front medical but they were asking for my UCI/IME number. I can't see these details in my profile. how did you go about your medical.
Also I have just gave birth to my baby last June 22, and the processing of birth certificate takes 20 business days. We are due to submit our application on Aug 4 and I don't think our baby's birth certificate/passport will be ready by then. :( Also not quite sure if I can schedule him for a medical without these documents too. kindly provide advice. :( :( :(

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
I am trying to book an up front medical but they were asking for my UCI/IME number. I can't see these details in my profile. how did you go about your medical.
Also I have just gave birth to my baby last June 22, and the processing of birth certificate takes 20 business days. We are due to submit our application on Aug 4 and I don't think our baby's birth certificate/passport will be ready by then. :( Also not quite sure if I can schedule him for a medical without these documents too. kindly provide advice. :( :( :(
Hi Ishie
I do not think your baby need any kind of medical exam.
For passport also you can get it by Tatkal service I believe and you must have your UCI number somewhere in your profile as now a days people are reporting that EE profile status contains UCI number Or you might see this just in case if you previously applied for any kind of Canada visa and may be in the acknowledgement letter when you create your express entry profile

Best regards
D

Ankita219

May 25, 2017
Hello,
You need to have baby medical... Similar thing happened with me. I submitted the profile with mine and my spouse doc's and added whatever doc's I could arrange for my baby to the LOE section and later on the medical tracking sheet, I raised a cse and submitted. Also it's not difficult to arrange the birth certificate, pls go to the authority and get that collected and passport can be made on Tatkal basis too. My baby was born on 2/3/17 and I submitted the file on 12/04/17. All u have to do is Rush for things.
Good luck
Anki