+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

konyeha

Dec 11, 2016
Hi All,

I am Nova Scotia PNP and have COPR and Visa stamp, I'm planning to travel to Nova Scotia in August and wish to find answers to the following questions:

1. Can I travel through Toronto or Montreal to Halifax since I cannot find straight flight from my country, Nigeria?

2. Which area of Halifax is ideal to live in for a family with young children?

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Dear all,

I have submitted my file on 14th Feb 2017 and got UCI number. My current status is Background not applicable .

I am not sure how long will it take to process the file ? Concern is my IELTS will expire on July 14th and the review of eligibility is still 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.'

Should I be taking the IELTS exam once again ? Confused ? Anyone , Please help ..

Regards,
Neethu
Hi Neethu,

Good to hear your application is under way. No you do not need to take another IELTS exam, as there is what you call a "lock in", meaning once you submitted your application, your application papers as long as they are valid in the time you applied, they will stay valid thru the processing time even if after 6 months your IELTS is going to expire, but since it was valid at the time of submission then it is fine. ...
Hope it helps...

Regards

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Hi All,

I am Nova Scotia PNP and have COPR and Visa stamp, I'm planning to travel to Nova Scotia in August and wish to find answers to the following questions:

1. Can I travel through Toronto or Montreal to Halifax since I cannot find straight flight from my country, Nigeria?

2. Which area of Halifax is ideal to live in for a family with young children?
Hi,
I can only answer your number 1 question, yes you can make any province your point of entry, although its best to use the bigger airports for your convenience. But the thing is, no matter where your port of entry is, there is always an immigration officer there to ask about your final destination, and you can show your ticket and say you are going to Halifax. Its normal to go thru another airport before going to Halifax, for me when I visited Halifax, I went thru Toronto, then Halifax. But if passing by US ports, then I think there are direct flights to Halifax, although unless you have a US visa, its not a good idea to transit in the US.

I only visited, so am not sure which place I can give advice with.

Regards and congratulations on becoming a PR....Hope we are next in line..

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Hi guys,

I finally applied for my GCMS...patiently waiting, hope our applications get some movement.

konyeha

Dec 11, 2016
Hi,
I can only answer your number 1 question, yes you can make any province your point of entry, although its best to use the bigger airports for your convenience. But the thing is, no matter where your port of entry is, there is always an immigration officer there to ask about your final destination, and you can show your ticket and say you are going to Halifax. Its normal to go thru another airport before going to Halifax, for me when I visited Halifax, I went thru Toronto, then Halifax. But if passing by US ports, then I think there are direct flights to Halifax, although unless you have a US visa, its not a good idea to transit in the US.

I only visited, so am not sure which place I can give advice with.

Regards and congratulations on becoming a PR....Hope we are next in line..
Thank you for your response

Junaidarif

Jun 28, 2017
Hello everyone
What are the latest occupation in demand in Nova Scotia ?
I am about to get into EE with score of 360 and Noc 4022 (which I assume is in demand list in NSPNP) .
Please help in further process what would be the next steps to get the nomination

Thanks

neethulondon

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-15
Doc's Request.
2-08-16
Nomination.....
2-12-16
AOR Received.
26-07-16
IELTS Request
18-11-16
Hi Neethu,

Good to hear your application is under way. No you do not need to take another IELTS exam, as there is what you call a "lock in", meaning once you submitted your application, your application papers as long as they are valid in the time you applied, they will stay valid thru the processing time even if after 6 months your IELTS is going to expire, but since it was valid at the time of submission then it is fine. ...
Hope it helps...

Regards
Thank you so much...Very helpful

jomon007

Jun 28, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
AOR - 02 Feb 2017

Waiting....Waiting....Waiting....

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hi DRAJPOOT, SDKD, RITAWALLU, CIAN and ALL,

Its been a very very long time I have been here, got stuck in so many things since last couple of months (personal nd professional ) , i didnt went thru all the pages but most of us now have submitted the final docs, and some of them have got PR too. Good to read all goody stuff.

For me It took 2 months to get US PCC, finally i got it and submitted all docs on 26 june, paid the fee .
Now think its a waiting time again. What will be next step please? is it RPRF ?

ALl the best to all.

Br,
G

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hi DRAJPOOT, SDKD, RITAWALLU, CIAN and ALL,

Its been a very very long time I have been here, got stuck in so many things since last couple of months (personal nd professional ) , i didnt went thru all the pages but most of us now have submitted the final docs, and some of them have got PR too. Good to read all goody stuff.

For me It took 2 months to get US PCC, finally i got it and submitted all docs on 26 june, paid the fee .
Now think its a waiting time again. What will be next step please? is it RPRF ?

ALl the best to all.

Br,
G
Wow thats great....Hai Sharma hope u r doing well....Yes its again waiting time....
Next is PPR..and COPR....i think so.....

SDKD

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Wow thats great....Hai Sharma hope u r doing well....Yes its again waiting time....

SDKD
Hi Sharmaji,

Best of luck for the process ahead... Now in waiting mode again... Looks like its taking around 5 months after submitting all docs according to the current trend... Probably will be the final wait...:)

tushon

May 26, 2015
Dear Members,
Do you have any Idea when will the NS Demand Express Entry Category B be opened? I was completely prepared on May'2017 for applying in the first intake. But at that time because of technical problem in their website I can't apply.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Dear Members,
Do you have any Idea when will the NS Demand Express Entry Category B be opened? I was completely prepared on May'2017 for applying in the first intake. But at that time because of technical problem in their website I can't apply.
Sorry dear no idea...if I get any news surely I will inform.

SDKD

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017

SDKD
I am good SDKD, thanks , hope your wait will end soon... Five month from now .. not again :( , hope everything goes fine .

Br,
G

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hi Sharmaji,

Best of luck for the process ahead... Now in waiting mode again... Looks like its taking around 5 months after submitting all docs according to the current trend... Probably will be the final wait...:)

Yes, its a final wait now think , NS ab duur nahi ..