+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Parthu Patel

Jul 28, 2017
Hello! Everyone,

I hope all group members and their family members are well and safe in this Pandemic time.

I have some concerns regarding Immigration Canada that I will try to describe by my best effort, so somebody could understand and help me out.

I am living in Nova Scotia, Canada right now. I have applied for my wife's spouse visa from here in March 2020, which is still under review, from India. Now, as of 25th July 2020 onwards, I have accomplished my 1 Year Full-time Skill Work experience (NOC B category as per NOC Requirements), here in Nova Scotia, and become eligible to apply for 'Nova Scotia Nominee Program'.

But, I am worried about 2 things and need some advice regarding matter Such,

1> Should I wait for my wife's spouse visa file's decision before applying for NSNP Program.
OR
2> Should I apply for NSNP program with her while her file is 'going-on'

In either case, Could I make my Express Entry Profile with IRCC from now? as both, my wife & I have IELTS and ECA done already.

Could I please get any advice or suggestion related to my case, Please? That would be really really appreciated if so.

Thanks and Regards,
Parth Patel

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hello! Everyone,

I hope all group members and their family members are well and safe in this Pandemic time.

I have some concerns regarding Immigration Canada that I will try to describe by my best effort, so somebody could understand and help me out.

I am living in Nova Scotia, Canada right now. I have applied for my wife's spouse visa from here in March 2020, which is still under review, from India. Now, as of 25th July 2020 onwards, I have accomplished my 1 Year Full-time Skill Work experience (NOC B category as per NOC Requirements), here in Nova Scotia, and become eligible to apply for 'Nova Scotia Nominee Program'.

But, I am worried about 2 things and need some advice regarding matter Such,

1> Should I wait for my wife's spouse visa file's decision before applying for NSNP Program.
OR
2> Should I apply for NSNP program with her while her file is 'going-on'

In either case, Could I make my Express Entry Profile with IRCC from now? as both, my wife & I have IELTS and ECA done already.

Could I please get any advice or suggestion related to my case, Please? That would be really really appreciated if so.

Thanks and Regards,
Parth Patel
You don’t need to wait for your wife’s visa.
Apply now.

Reactions: Miracle2018

junjunlee

Jan 3, 2021
HI, newcomer here, I would like to ask that anyone here get the NS nomination by the NS Experience Express Entry program?

Longhair

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
have you got any consultant

Hi everyone. Need help please. I have full time employment in NS. I have $0 in my EE profile which qualified me for CEC. I am approved for NS Expeeience: Express Entry. Do I need to present proof of funds for PR? Do I need to write an LOE explaining no pof required?
Thanks

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi Guys,

I have a question about the NSNP process (post-landing). The NSNP guide says you have to share your contact details and copy of CO-PR and passport within the 30 days of landing.
Also in the declaration we signed when submitting application we declared to contact them for 3 years after landing when changing the address.

Did anyone contact them?

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
Hi everyone. Need help please. I have full time employment in NS. I have $0 in my EE profile which qualified me for CEC. I am approved for NS Expeeience: Express Entry. Do I need to present proof of funds for PR? Do I need to write an LOE explaining no pof required?
Thanks
Did you get any answer for that?

Nyoung

Mar 23, 2022
hello seniors

i received my nomination on 13 july as well as nomination certificate.But my point status in EE profile is same as it was previous.I did not receive 600 points.

please advise.

thank you.

Did you get 600 points? I also received PNPEE nomination at NS, but the score has not changed at CIC. I know this is an old article, but I need advice