+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Guys I need some urgent help:
I have to submit the below documents based on the checklist for Nova Scotia application.
1. Passport - Understood
2. Education doc - Understood
3. Language - Understood
4. Employment history - Here they require reference letter from past employers.
5. Evidence of work experience - Here they are asking for evidence
6. Resume - OK

My question: for point 5..What document is required to be uplaoded? Please note that they have already asked for the letter of work experience under point 4, and resume in point 6...So how do you proof your work experience.

Ankita219

May 25, 2017
Guys I need some urgent help:
I have to submit the below documents based on the checklist for Nova Scotia application.
1. Passport - Understood
2. Education doc - Understood
3. Language - Understood
4. Employment history - Here they require reference letter from past employers.
5. Evidence of work experience - Here they are asking for evidence
6. Resume - OK

My question: for point 5..What document is required to be uplaoded? Please note that they have already asked for the letter of work experience under point 4, and resume in point 6...So how do you proof your work experience.
Hi, that should be letter on letterhead from your immediate supervisor detailing your nature of work. As in whatever your job profile is. This is done so that they can match your job description with the laid down job role of ur Noc code. The letter should also have Ur salary package, number of hours you work, date of joining and also Ur superior s contact details so that they can cross check. I hope this helps.
Thank

patel.jeetesh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Hey hi wonderful people here on the forum,

Sorry guyz im texting this quiet late. But the good news is FINALLY I HAVE GOT THE PPR. So being extremely happy i forgot to mention this on the forum. I got passport request and I got that in my CIC account and it was just a drop in message in my personal email id that I have a new message in my CIC account and around 1.30pm when I was at work I got this Dream come true email. So my hands were shaking while going through my CIC account, wondering if its of any negative message or anything which I was taking it the other way but finally Ive made it. It started in 2014 and ended in 2017. Gods grace. Im extremely so thankful to all of you for the support and motivation to keep up patience. I remember some of here specially @drajpoot @SDKD @Terik @fatima @ Kushal and rest all other good people who have been giving constant support and answers whenever I felt shattered.

Specially @drajpoot, Im really so thankful to you. You have been very helpful throughout this long journey which started on this forum in 2015 when I didn't even had my nomination but I still remember your support and care as a friend. I hope to see you soon. And thank you for being my best support through thick and thin.

Thank you everyone and Stay blessed. I wish you all speedy PPR. Good luck to the rest remaining who are still waiting. Don't lose hope. Ull definitely make it.
Congratulations...
When are you planning to move?

patel.jeetesh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-02-2017

Sorry guyz im texting this quiet late. But the good news is FINALLY I HAVE GOT THE PPR. So being extremely happy i forgot to mention this on the forum. I got passport request and I got that in my CIC account and it was just a drop in message in my personal email id that I have a new message in my CIC account and around 1.30pm when I was at work I got this Dream come true email. So my hands were shaking while going through my CIC account, wondering if its of any negative message or anything which I was taking it the other way but finally Ive made it. It started in 2014 and ended in 2017. Gods grace. Im extremely so thankful to all of you for the support and motivation to keep up patience. I remember some of here specially @drajpoot @SDKD @Terik @fatima @ Kushal and rest all other good people who have been giving constant support and answers whenever I felt shattered.

Specially @drajpoot, Im really so thankful to you. You have been very helpful throughout this long journey which started on this forum in 2015 when I didn't even had my nomination but I still remember your support and care as a friend. I hope to see you soon. And thank you for being my best support through thick and thin.

Thank you everyone and Stay blessed. I wish you all speedy PPR. Good luck to the rest remaining who are still waiting. Don't lose hope. Ull definitely make it.
Congratulations...
When are you planning to move?

adnan16666

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2016
Nomination.....
09-09-2016 (SINP EE)
AOR Received.
11-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Were you able to write this? If yes, can you please share with me thanks.
I applied for SINP and got nominated there, so just ignored NSNP. Sorry Bro...

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Congrats Ritu....Sorry for the late response......Happy to hear such a good news......So your waiting over:)

OK when you are planning to land there??? Wishing u all the best....:)

SDKD
Thanks SDKD,

Yeah by God's grace all went smoothly at the end. Well, there is still a lot of work to do. Have to give notice period at workplace before resignation. Atleast they want 3 months notice or else 3 months salary. Ive still a lot to sort out. Though, I dnt want to make later than last week of September or first week of October, whichever makes easy. As Nov or Dec, won't be good knowing the weather conditions. So, I'll try my best to clear things up before booking the dates.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi.... Guys i am NS PNP Applicant.
Timelines
Application Submitted-3/11/2015
Nomination-23/01/17
E-Application submitted /Aor-9th March 2017
Medical Passed-15/06/2017 delay due to sputum test.
PPR- Waiting...

Now please seniors guide me.... What is average time After medical passed to PPR.
Till when i should expect PPR Request...
Last week of Aug or first week of Sept

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

Oh my! I couldn't hide my excitement when I saw the news. I won't lie most of the times when I come back to check messages here I am always looking up to see if Ritawallu got her PPR....many congratulations to you my dear. Looking forward to meeting you in NS by Gods grace. You have been a strong support for a whole lot of us in this forum. Hope to share my good news with you too soon. God bless as you start your new life :):):)

SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Members,
I have submitted my application for getting nomination under NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND EXPRESS ENTRY-Category B on 05th July'2017. After submitting I got a confirmation e-mail. In that e-mail the following information was provided
"If the application passes our completeness check, it will be placed in the queue for assessment and you will receive a case identification number by email."
My question is how much time will be taken to get my case identification number. Anyone in this group got their case identification number?
I received my number the very next day. Hope you have received one too!

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Congrats Rita... Have a blast!!!

Bitherway, which date did you submit all the documents in CIC account? So that people can figure out the timeline as to how much time does it take after submitting all the docs.

Happy for you... Start preparing your bags...

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017

Congrats Ritawallu, and all the best for new life in NS, may your journey will be smooth from here.
Which date you submitted the final docs with fee and all that , and since then what all steps you took , i mean is it like you got the mail to submit your PP for stamping , after final docs and fee submission.

And from your case its proved that HOPE is not merely a word.
Br,
G

Last edited:

harry592

Dec 6, 2014
Thanks SDKD,

Yeah by God's grace all went smoothly at the end. Well, there is still a lot of work to do. Have to give notice period at workplace before resignation. Atleast they want 3 months notice or else 3 months salary. Ive still a lot to sort out. Though, I dnt want to make later than last week of September or first week of October, whichever makes easy. As Nov or Dec, won't be good knowing the weather conditions. So, I'll try my best to clear things up before booking the dates.

Hi Rita,

One question. What is the last date given by CIC for you to enter Halifax?

shakhawet

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Congrats ..Ritawallu,
Can you just share your timeline?
It will be helpful for us who submitted the application in CIC and waiting to see any change in their profile.

BR,
Shakhawet