+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Jul 11, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Kindly be informed that we had registered for Express Entry system as Federal Skilled Migration before two years and our CSR is 333. We didnot get any Invitation to Apply for to less points and at present our IELTS is also expired. So, we will be sitting for IELTS on 29th of July again. I am the primary applicant and my husband is as spouse and we have one daughter of 13yrs. My profession is Accountant. Now we want to register for Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program (NSNP). I would be very much thankful if some one from this forum can guide us how to register for this program and is there any other province where we can register with my profession as Accountant.

Thanks.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Congrats Rita,
Can you help me to give the phone no and email address to contact CIC for knowing application progress, thanks in advance
Hai,

Hw r u???Long time no c....When you submitted eAPR??

SDKD

VRKK

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Hai,

Hw r u???Long time no c....When you submitted eAPR??

SDKD
Hi dear SDKD,

How are you and Cian? I am fine, I submitted my application on march 13th, when did you submit your appln? For me,still no update even on medicals also, that's why I asked for phone no and email to contact them

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hello Everyone,

Kindly be informed that we had registered for Express Entry system as Federal Skilled Migration before two years and our CSR is 333. We didnot get any Invitation to Apply for to less points and at present our IELTS is also expired. So, we will be sitting for IELTS on 29th of July again. I am the primary applicant and my husband is as spouse and we have one daughter of 13yrs. My profession is Accountant. Now we want to register for Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program (NSNP). I would be very much thankful if some one from this forum can guide us how to register for this program and is there any other province where we can register with my profession as Accountant.

Thanks.
Hai Joher,
For NS they are having 2 categories right now....one demand stream and other with job offer. Demand stream is closed right now. For other province they ask for job offer for the particular profession. You can search in this site to find the intake of each province and its eligibility for applying.

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hi dear SDKD,

How are you and Cian? I am fine, I submitted my application on march 13th, when did you submit your appln? For me,still no update even on medicals also, that's why I asked for phone no and email to contact them
Me doing good.....mine on 2nd May....me too dont have any updates. I checked immitracker in that March 21st applicant got medical passed....so hope by this or next week you will get updates.

SDKD

VRKK

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Me doing good.....mine on 2nd May....me too dont have any updates. I checked immitracker in that March 21st applicant got medical passed....so hope by this or next week you will get updates.

SDKD
Thanks SDKD.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi dear SDKD,

Hi VRKK,

Consider 5 months after submitting all docs in mycic account... Looks like its taking that much time looking at the current trend... I submitted documents on 30th May, 2017... I have still a bit of wait... Grrrr....

Divya15

Jan 9, 2016
Singapore
NOC Code......
Dear Members,
I have submitted my application for getting nomination under NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND EXPRESS ENTRY-Category B on 05th July'2017. After submitting I got a confirmation e-mail. In that e-mail the following information was provided
"If the application passes our completeness check, it will be placed in the queue for assessment and you will receive a case identification number by email."
My question is how much time will be taken to get my case identification number. Anyone in this group got their case identification number?
I know one guy who have received his application number on 7th july. I am also waiting for an email from NS. But still do not have any update or email from NS

rkeys

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
15-07-2016
AOR Received.
16-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Hi Everyone.

I hope everyone is keeping well. So good to see everyone getting the PPR. Congratulations to all those who have received the PPR and all the best to those of us who are still waiting for the good news.

I just wanted to share my scenario . Application submitted in Nov 2016 but up to now I haven't received any update or PPR request(8 months now) In June 2017 we submitted addition of family member form due to our new born baby. So I wonder if its going to take more longer now. Is anyone experiencing something similar? Please let me know.

Also I see" GCSM notes " mentioned on some comments? Please advise what is that?

I will very much appreciate some advise here.

Thanks,
Hi Haadiya,
Your scenario is not much different than mine. I am in fact Oct 2016 applicant and in 2 days I will complete 9 months of waiting time. Can you please share your nationality, visa office? I assume you are also NS pnp and outland?

You can order your GCSM notes from various website.. I order them from visafile.info last month and will probably order second time in a week or two again. You can get some idea from GCMS notes that what is the status of your application.

Adebby

Dec 17, 2016
Hey hi wonderful people here on the forum,

Sorry guyz im texting this quiet late. But the good news is FINALLY I HAVE GOT THE PPR. So being extremely happy i forgot to mention this on the forum. I got passport request and I got that in my CIC account and it was just a drop in message in my personal email id that I have a new message in my CIC account and around 1.30pm when I was at work I got this Dream come true email. So my hands were shaking while going through my CIC account, wondering if its of any negative message or anything which I was taking it the other way but finally Ive made it. It started in 2014 and ended in 2017. Gods grace. Im extremely so thankful to all of you for the support and motivation to keep up patience. I remember some of here specially @drajpoot @SDKD @Terik @fatima @ Kushal and rest all other good people who have been giving constant support and answers whenever I felt shattered.

Specially @drajpoot, Im really so thankful to you. You have been very helpful throughout this long journey which started on this forum in 2015 when I didn't even had my nomination but I still remember your support and care as a friend. I hope to see you soon. And thank you for being my best support through thick and thin.

Thank you everyone and Stay blessed. I wish you all speedy PPR. Good luck to the rest remaining who are still waiting. Don't lose hope. Ull definitely make it.
Congratulations Rita. Please how did you apply for gcms note. I need to apply for one immediately. Thanks