+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

prsdrddy

Sep 10, 2015
Hey hi wonderful people here on the forum,

Sorry guyz im texting this quiet late. But the good news is FINALLY I HAVE GOT THE PPR. So being extremely happy i forgot to mention this on the forum. I got passport request and I got that in my CIC account and it was just a drop in message in my personal email id that I have a new message in my CIC account and around 1.30pm when I was at work I got this Dream come true email. So my hands were shaking while going through my CIC account, wondering if its of any negative message or anything which I was taking it the other way but finally Ive made it. It started in 2014 and ended in 2017. Gods grace. Im extremely so thankful to all of you for the support and motivation to keep up patience. I remember some of here specially @drajpoot @SDKD @Terik @fatima @ Kushal and rest all other good people who have been giving constant support and answers whenever I felt shattered.

Specially @drajpoot, Im really so thankful to you. You have been very helpful throughout this long journey which started on this forum in 2015 when I didn't even had my nomination but I still remember your support and care as a friend. I hope to see you soon. And thank you for being my best support through thick and thin.

Thank you everyone and Stay blessed. I wish you all speedy PPR. Good luck to the rest remaining who are still waiting. Don't lose hope. Ull definitely make it.
Hi rituwalla ,
Congrats for your PPR ...it has been a long wait for you but ended on a happy note...all the best for your future...

Hoping some news regarding mine as my AOR is Feb 4th.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi rituwalla ,
Congrats for your PPR ...it has been a long wait for you but ended on a happy note...all the best for your future...

Hoping some news regarding mine as my AOR is Feb 4th.
Thank you so much psrddy,

I might not have mention the name of some other people who had started this journey with me, but yeah I remember you. And god will definitely help you make it. Remember friend, hard work will be paid at the end. Just have patience and let god do his work when u have done yours. Ive learnt this only. I had been through very rough time to fulfill my aim. At times, I used to think I will never make it. But I was wrong as god had planned something good.

So dnt worry keep patience. Good luck. You'll get urs too soon.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Hello there...

I need help regarding the following section
''Section I – Give information about your plans to live in Nova Scotia''
pls guys, hint me something about the writting of this section.

thx
Were you able to write this? If yes, can you please share with me thanks.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
@ Ritawallu
Very Happy to see your message, Finally you made it ... Congratulation. Welcome in Canada.

-D
Thanks D,

Yeah will see you soon.

visagypsy

Oct 12, 2014
hello seniors, please assist me.
I am trying to book an up front medical but they were asking for my UCI/IME number. I can't see these details in my profile. how did you go about your medical.
Also I have just gave birth to my baby last June 22, and the processing of birth certificate takes 20 business days. We are due to submit our application on Aug 4 and I don't think our baby's birth certificate/passport will be ready by then. :( Also not quite sure if I can schedule him for a medical without these documents too. kindly provide advice. :( :( :(
Hello, yes your baby WILL require a medical which is a bit cheaper than an adult one. We are in Melbourne and had our medicals with Bupa - you need to tell them when you book the meds are for Canada. I don't remember us having to provide any reference details to Bupa prior to medicals - we just input our Bupa ref numbers to our CIC account when we uploaded our letter from them which they give you at the end of your appointment. We also did not have our new born passport but did have his birth certificate which was sufficient on the day. Hope that helps and good luck!

harry592

Dec 6, 2014

Sorry guyz im texting this quiet late. But the good news is FINALLY I HAVE GOT THE PPR. So being extremely happy i forgot to mention this on the forum. I got passport request and I got that in my CIC account and it was just a drop in message in my personal email id that I have a new message in my CIC account and around 1.30pm when I was at work I got this Dream come true email. So my hands were shaking while going through my CIC account, wondering if its of any negative message or anything which I was taking it the other way but finally Ive made it. It started in 2014 and ended in 2017. Gods grace. Im extremely so thankful to all of you for the support and motivation to keep up patience. I remember some of here specially @drajpoot @SDKD @Terik @fatima @ Kushal and rest all other good people who have been giving constant support and answers whenever I felt shattered.

Specially @drajpoot, Im really so thankful to you. You have been very helpful throughout this long journey which started on this forum in 2015 when I didn't even had my nomination but I still remember your support and care as a friend. I hope to see you soon. And thank you for being my best support through thick and thin.

Thank you everyone and Stay blessed. I wish you all speedy PPR. Good luck to the rest remaining who are still waiting. Don't lose hope. Ull definitely make it.

Congrats Rita.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016

tushon

May 26, 2015
Dear Members,
I have submitted my application for getting nomination under NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND EXPRESS ENTRY-Category B on 05th July'2017. After submitting I got a confirmation e-mail. In that e-mail the following information was provided
"If the application passes our completeness check, it will be placed in the queue for assessment and you will receive a case identification number by email."
My question is how much time will be taken to get my case identification number. Anyone in this group got their case identification number?

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....

Congrats Ritu....Sorry for the late response......Happy to hear such a good news......So your waiting over:)

OK when you are planning to land there??? Wishing u all the best....:)

SDKD

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Congrats Buddy, Finally Patience has paid off . Move to next level . Enjoy ....

prsdrddy

Sep 10, 2015
Thank you so much psrddy,

I might not have mention the name of some other people who had started this journey with me, but yeah I remember you. And god will definitely help you make it. Remember friend, hard work will be paid at the end. Just have patience and let god do his work when u have done yours. Ive learnt this only. I had been through very rough time to fulfill my aim. At times, I used to think I will never make it. But I was wrong as god had planned something good.

So dnt worry keep patience. Good luck. You'll get urs too soon.
Thank you your kind words Ritawalla...

abeeer

Dec 13, 2016
Punjab, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
3-01-2017
Nomination.....
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi.... Guys i am NS PNP Applicant.
Timelines
Application Submitted-3/11/2015
Nomination-23/01/17
E-Application submitted /Aor-9th March 2017
Medical Passed-15/06/2017 delay due to sputum test.
PPR- Waiting...

Now please seniors guide me.... What is average time After medical passed to PPR.
Till when i should expect PPR Request...

dpnc

Aug 28, 2016
Hi All,

My AOR- April 14, 2017....from the past threads i see that many of you had 'medicals passed' after close to one month. But mine is still showing : "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
Any idea why? How can i follow up on this?
Please help...

regards,
dpnc

Ankita219

May 25, 2017
Hi All,

My AOR- April 14, 2017....from the past threads i see that many of you had 'medicals passed' after close to one month. But mine is still showing : "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
Any idea why? How can i follow up on this?
Please help...

regards,
dpnc
Hi, Mine is 12/04 and still the same status as urs. I guess, they have slowed down processing.
Anki