+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Hi

Submission date- 12 Nov 2015, I received pre-AOR on 07 June 2016 did any 1 receive AOR who submitted application by NOV/DEC 2015.

If we receive AOR, can any 1 tell average time to get Nomination from AOR date?

Finally my EE profile is expiring by Oct -14 , 2016, in case I am provided AOR by Oct 2016 asking to sent EE number and Job seeker code,, should I renew my EE and job seeker and sent or sent the old EE/jobseeker?

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manesh80 said:
Hi

Submission date- 12 Nov 2015, I received pre-AOR on 07 June 2016 did any 1 receive AOR who submitted application by NOV/DEC 2015.

Finally my EE profile is expiring by Oct -14 , 2016, in case I am provided AOR by Oct 2016 asking to sent EE number and Job seeker code,, should I renew my EE and job seeker and sent or sent the old EE/jobseeker?
Is July applicants that are receiving AOR.

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear All,

I just want to know from which email id we will receive email and do we need to keep on checking spam as well . NS have receive my documents on 29 Nov 2015 how many months i have to wait . What is the current position of AOR .

Regards

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Dear All,

Should be there an auto-reply after reply to the pre-aor email?
I've replied the pre-aor email without any responding.
Please let me know whether or not an auto-reply message is delivered to your inbox after your reply.
Thanks all of you guys.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
hhhh said:
BTW, Sir oksma,

Should be there an auto-reply after reply to the pre-aor email?
I don't think so. They didn't automate any message. I guess they will give a personalized message as they requested for a reply. But to me, the right thing would have been to acknowledge receipt from all who replied so that people won't be in expectation or wonder if the message was received at all. NSOI hasn't been so good at carrying people along.

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
manesh80 said:
Hi

Any 1 please can answer above.........?

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
manesh80 said:
Any 1 please can answer above.........?
You must provide a valid EE and jobseeker code at the time of request. So, if your EE profile expires by Oct 14 and you do not get nomination, then you must create a new one inasmuch as your documents are still valid(English test scores and ECA). Then, if otherwise is the case, then you must give them the EE and jobseeker code of Oct 14. At any rate, they won't accept an expired EE profile as your nomination actually takes effect in the EE, so if it is expired, then you can't accept it in the expired EE profile. But once, you get nominated and it isn't expired, then, that's not an issue as it would have been recorded on your credit. Remember too, that you must meet one of the eligibility factors on EE to qualify for nomination and ofcourse, everyone on NS-Demand should be able to meet FSW factor requirement of EE and once your profile expires, it means it is not valid.

All the best.

F.K

Sep 21, 2015
Guys,
I have a query if you do not mind.
I am September 2015 applicant and I have just received pre-aor.
When I sent my app. I sent bank cirtificate stating balance only without transactional histroy for three months.
Do you think that I will pass completeness check?
Did any one of you do that and got nomination?

Thanks in advance.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
F.K said:
Guys,
I have a query if you do not mind.
I am September 2015 applicant and I have just received pre-aor.
When I sent my app. I sent bank cirtificate stating balance only without transactional histroy for three months.
Do you think that I will pass completeness check?
Did any one of you do that and got nomination?

Thanks in advance.
Don't worry mate, they would certainly ask you for updated POF when your AOR is sent

Cyclupsj

Jan 16, 2016
Hi everyone,

I have been one of the silent followers of this thread for a very long time, long before I even got nomination. I wanna congratulate all that received Pre AOR, and anticipating AOR. My candid advice to all those waiting for AOR is not to bother their head about when NSNP would get back to them. Once they got Pre AOR, they should be rest assured that NSNP would get back to them when it gets to their turn. For those having one query or the other pertaining to their application, they should patiently wait when the nominee officer would contact them. I can assure you that the nominee officers are reasonable and considerate people, they would surely give you every benefit of doubt. Those with EE profile that are about to get expired, I would advise they wait till they get AOR, when they would intimate the nominee officer about the new profile. Those that their status have changed after the submission of their application, all they need do is to wait till they get AOR, quote the case number assigned to them and brief NSNP. I advise you all to please calm down, nomination would surely come, once u are sure u met the requirements. I must confess, there are still so many bridges to cross ahead, for one to start wasting his or her energy on when AOR would come(Nomination,ITA,PR Application, PPR,COPR, landing e.t.c). My 2 cents!

Cyclupsj

Jan 16, 2016
Hi everyone,

I have been one of the silent followers of this thread for a very long time, long before I even got nomination. I wanna congratulate all that received Pre AOR, and anticipating AOR. My candid advice to all those waiting for AOR is not to bother their head about when NSNP would get back to them. Once they got Pre AOR, they should be rest assured that NSNP would get back to them when it gets to their turn. For those having one query or the other pertaining to their application, they should patiently wait when the nominee officer would contact them. I can assure you that the nominee officers are reasonable and considerate people, they would surely give you every benefit of doubt. Those with EE profile that are about to get expired, I would advise they wait till they get AOR, when they would intimate the nominee officer about the new profile. Those that their status have changed after the submission of their application, all they need do is to wait till they get AOR, quote the case number assigned to them and brief NSNP. I advise you all to please calm down, nomination would surely come, once u are sure u met the requirements. I must confess, there are still so many bridges to cross ahead, for one to start wasting his or her energy on when AOR would come(Nomination,ITA,PR Application, PPR,COPR, landing e.t.c). My 2 cents!

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Cyclupsj said:
Hi everyone,

Very nice one there. #silentfollower there's really a lot to expect. Thanks for reassuring that nominee officers aren't demons. Let's wait and hope for the best.