+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheoran87 said:
Hello Skywaljer RT
yes i received my Pre Aor mail on 7th june and i replied back them on 8th june. Yes it may be a reason that there are many applicant on 6th july ahead of me hence i have not received AOR yet.

Thank you.
It may also be that your file didn't reach NSOI precisely on the 6th. It may have been delayed to the 7th or even 8th.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
ritawallu said:
Hi,

Can anybody help me with this? I was creating my new express entry profile and my old one is still existing. As my old EE profile is going to expire after two days, so i thought to create new one but somehow the message came is ineligible when I am having 70 points for PR. Any assistance will be highly appreciated.
Dear ritawallu

As i went through your situation i just want to share my experience with you. i am telling you how you can withdraw your old profile and create a new one.

First of all open your old profile and go through all your details from personal information to work experience each step and write it in a page in a line from very beginning to till end. for example:-

Kumar
ravi
male
october
India
Karnal
Married
Yes
Passport K172364 india 2012/01/2o 2022/01/20
No

After that withdraw your old profile and you will receive a email id about withdrawn then de active your job bank profile.Now create a new profile easily because you have all basic details written with you.

Note:-you need to have your IELTS and ECA report ready with you so that you can write their details in your new profile.

After creating it go to your job bank and reactive it and update new jobe code and EE profile number. Now you are good to go.

if you any query ask me.

thank you.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Skywalker_RT said:
It may also be that your file didn't reach NSOI precisely on the 6th. It may have been delayed to the 7th or even 8th.
no i don't think so. because i received a message from courier company that file received on 6th july with signature of receiver.

thank you.

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors,
i am not able to see section J - Information about finances in online NSNP form (eNSNP)...

any solution?

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
sheoran87 said:
Dear ritawallu

As i went through your situation i just want to share my experience with you. i am telling you how you can withdraw your old profile and create a new one.

First of all open your old profile and go through all your details from personal information to work experience each step and write it in a page in a line from very beginning to till end. for example:-

Kumar
ravi
male
october
India
Karnal
Married
Yes
Passport K172364 india 2012/01/2o 2022/01/20
No

After that withdraw your old profile and you will receive a email id about withdrawn then de active your job bank profile.Now create a new profile easily because you have all basic details written with you.

Note:-you need to have your IELTS and ECA report ready with you so that you can write their details in your new profile.

After creating it go to your job bank and reactive it and update new jobe code and EE profile number. Now you are good to go.

if you any query ask me.

thank you.
Thanks a lot sheoran. You have really eased my worry. But here what I want to know now is whether it is necessary to create a new gmail id to link with either job bank or EE profile, even after ill withdraw my old EE profile and deactivate job bank account. Won't it accept my old gmail account again, as most of the times i always access my gmail account easily as it is always logged on. Secondly, is it necessary to withdraw old EE profile, before creating a new one, as currently it showed me ineligible even when I am keeping up 70 points for Canada PR and 404 CRS.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
ritawallu said:
Thanks a lot sheoran. You have really eased my worry. But here what I want to know now is whether it is necessary to create a new gmail id to link with either job bank or EE profile, even after ill withdraw my old EE profile and deactivate job bank account. Won't it accept my old gmail account again, as most of the times i always access my gmail account easily as it is always logged on. Secondly, is it necessary to withdraw old EE profile, before creating a new one, as currently it showed me ineligible even when I am keeping up 70 points for Canada PR and 404 CRS.
No,there is no need to create a new Email id provided with you have to withdraw your old EE profile.

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
Based on differnet comments im really worried now, Since all have got pre-aor.. are they going to take months again for AOR :(

arcayo

Jun 8, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra, ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-09-2016
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-10-2016
October 2015 applicant,
application received 15 Oct,
Pre-AOR, 6th June,
Noc. 2253.
EE profile created September 29, 2015.
Country Nigeria
Visa office - Accra/Halifax
NSNP Point - 71
Skywalker pls add

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stephny46 said:
Based on differnet comments im really worried now, Since all have got pre-aor.. are they going to take months again for AOR :(
Not at all. Almost all applicants from the first week of July already got AOR. It's going to take some months for all applicants get AOR, but the work in NSOI seems to have restart on full throttle! Today, we received news of a nomination from a June 22nd applicant who got AOR on May 20th. Only 20 days from AOR to nomination, just as it was happening before February.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arcayo said:
October 2015 applicant,
application received 15 Oct,
Pre-AOR, 6th June,
Noc. 2253.
EE profile created September 29, 2015.
Skywalker pls add
You must add your information by yourself, using the entry form link in my signature. Afterwards, just post here about any updates that I'll change your entry.

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Hi All,

My Application submission date: 09 Nov 2015
Received Pre-AOR : 07 June 2016 as follows, Any idea when I can get AOR???????????

[This letter is a request for further information on applications you have submitted on behalf of client(s) to the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream which have not yet been contacted by the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI).

Before NSOI will commence assessment of the/those application(s), we require confirmation that they have not:

1. accepted a nomination from another province; or

2. accepted an invitation to apply for permanent residency from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the Express Entry System.

You must respond to this inquiry within TEN (10) business days. Please indicate the clients for which you are replying and which, if any of them, have accepted a nomination from another province or an invitation to apply from IRCC. In addition, please confirm if any client wishes to have their application withdrawn and whether their application should be returned or destroyed.

Failure to respond to this request for information by June 21, 2016 may result in a delay and/or denial to assess the application(s).[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

arcayo

Jun 8, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra, ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-09-2016
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-10-2016
Skywalker_RT said:
You must add your information by yourself, using the entry form link in my signature. Afterwards, just post here about any updates that I'll change your entry.
Thank you will do that, , as you can see am a newbie

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manesh80 said:
Hi All,

My Application submission date: 09 Nov 2015
Received Pre-AOR : 07 June 2016 as follows, Any idea when I can get AOR???????????

[This letter is a request for further information on applications you have submitted on behalf of client(s) to the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream which have not yet been contacted by the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI).

Before NSOI will commence assessment of the/those application(s), we require confirmation that they have not:

1. accepted a nomination from another province; or

2. accepted an invitation to apply for permanent residency from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the Express Entry System.

You must respond to this inquiry within TEN (10) business days. Please indicate the clients for which you are replying and which, if any of them, have accepted a nomination from another province or an invitation to apply from IRCC. In addition, please confirm if any client wishes to have their application withdrawn and whether their application should be returned or destroyed.

Failure to respond to this request for information by June 21, 2016 may result in a delay and/or denial to assess the application(s).[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
We are assuming that, as NSOI has been replying all inquiries, it must take 11 months from your submission date to AOR reception. Therefore, you can expect your AOR around October's first week. That's just a prediction, and it may either lengthen or shorten, depending on the amount of applications receive each month. Right now, just confirm your intention to remain in the queue for nomination as soon as possible. After June 21, they may announce a prediction of future nominations, as they will know exactly how many applicants remain.

For the time being, just follow the spreadsheet until the AORs come closer to your application date. Then, it's a good idea to start getting a new POF ready.

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Thanks Skywalker.....

Hope we all are waiting to get Nominated? It looks like Saskatchewan PNP is processed faster than NS PNP.
Looks like they could process because all Saskatchewan Applications are Online compared to our's that is Paper Application.
Do you think the chance of NS PNP is better than Saskatchewan?