Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-06-2015
Kushal_75 said:
Hi SD_India,

Did you not get AOR? After AOR of 11/05/2016, i got email on 2/06/2016 for further info which i replied on 6/06/2016. Then i got another email on 8/06/2016 requesting for further info on reference letter etc which i just posted.

And how about you?
i received email from NSOI as on 16 May 16 requesting for EE#, POF, NOC, Job table. They have shared case number as well, i believe this mail is AOR or pre AOR. I have replied them with required details as on 18 May 16. No further communication or reply.

I believe you have also gone thru same steps and u have received reply from them as on 06 June for Job reference letter.

SD_India

Feb 18, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-06-2015
preti said:
Hello all. What can be the min or max time required to get nomination after our AOR???
As per trend, between one week to two months , ref excel.

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
anyone from 6th june pre-aor got aor?

AIM123

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Skywalker, kindly delete Breakthrough 2016 in the spreadsheet. It was created in error.

Thanks

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today i called NSOI, they informed me that they have sent pre- aor e mail to everyone who has applied. There no criteria to send these email. The entire process from the date of application is of 11 months or more.

I have seen ppl in the forum getting Aor within 2 days from the date they replied to pre-aor e mail. I replied on 7/06/2016. No aor yet. Is it a concern? If they do not reply in a week should i leave the hopenof getting it... Plz help my noc is 1111

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
GurpreetSunny said:
Today i called NSOI, they informed me that they have sent pre- aor e mail to everyone who has applied. There no criteria to send these email. The entire process from the date of application is of 11 months or more.

I have seen ppl in the forum getting Aor within 2 days from the date they replied to pre-aor e mail. I replied on 7/06/2016. No aor yet. Is it a concern? If they do not reply in a week should i leave the hopenof getting it... Plz help my noc is 1111
hello every one

Same situation here.i also did not receive any mail related to AOR.
is it worrying?
please advice.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
GurpreetSunny said:

sheoran87 said:
hello every one

Same situation here.i also did not receive any mail related to AOR.
is it worrying?
please advice.

As per my understanding Pre-AOR is just an email by which NSOI is actually confirming all applications which they exactly need to process, As it might be possible there are many applicants who got nomination or in nomination process of other province. That is why everyone got Pre AOR.

AOR has no relation with Pre-AOR, as you will get AOR only when they will reach your application.

For example:
A sent application in July and B sent application in August, both get Pre AOR same day and replied on same day.
A got AOR after 2-3 days of pre AOR , just because NSOI is working on july application but B did not get AOR after 2 -3 days of Pre-AOR just because B sent application in August and NSOI will take time to reach application received in August.

To speed up the process and clear the backlogs NSOI is sending Pre AOR

Please do not consider the time period between preAOR and AOR as they have protocol and all application will be considered according to date they received at NSOI, some people may get fast AOR as may be applicants whose applications were before them have applied in other province or got nomination with other province.

This is what I think So no one needs to worry.

-D

neha_s

Oct 29, 2014
I am Oct'15 applicant
Got pre-AOR mail on 6th June, my concern is :
EE profile got expired in the month of April'16 due to IELTS expiry.
I tried creating new profile with another IELTS report which will expire in Oct'16 but the profile is ineligible mainly due to insufficent points ( 66 points)
I understand AOR may take time but I dont know how much time as I have to plan my next IELTS exam to increase point.

Please seniors, help me with your advice...

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
As per my understanding Pre-AOR is just an email by which NSOI is actually confirming all applications which they exactly need to process, As it might be possible there are many applicants who got nomination or in nomination process of other province. That is why everyone got Pre AOR.

AOR has no relation with Pre-AOR, as you will get AOR only when they will reach your application.

For example:
A sent application in July and B sent application in August, both get Pre AOR same day and replied on same day.
A got AOR after 2-3 days of pre AOR , just because NSOI is working on july application but B did not get AOR after 2 -3 days of Pre-AOR just because B sent application in August and NSOI will take time to reach application received in August.

To speed up the process and clear the backlogs NSOI is sending Pre AOR

Please do not consider the time period between preAOR and AOR as they have protocol and all application will be considered according to date they received at NSOI, some people may get fast AOR as may be applicants whose applications were before them have applied in other province or got nomination with other province.

This is what I think So no one needs to worry.

-D
I think this makes sense as well... They will close each application within 11 months approx.. If our noc is preferred in NS they will call us for sure. It is in news that NS has declining poplulation hence they require more ppl. Present quota is 1350 which they want to be increased by Federal government. Fingers crossed

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Above message by -D is right and makes sense.

But one thing that gives each applicant a confirmation is they have received your application and accepted it and put it in que in their systems who has received the pre-aor email, that means once you respond to them on your willingness to be able to establish your self in Nova Scotia they will open and assess your file depending on your eligibility.

Guybrush

Jul 13, 2015
Congratulation of all guys getting pre-Aor. IMO, NSNP should be reopened before the end of July 16 for receiving applications against their 2016 quota, as they are currently taking 10-11 months to complete an application. Hence, December 15 applicant should be likely to receive their results by October 16 or so.

As per their proposed online system, processing time is stated to be 3-5 months, hence if they start receiving applications in August, lets suppose, the new applicants should start getting results in November 16. In this way, there would be no lapse in clearing backlogs and start processing new applications.

cutesilky2000

Jul 8, 2014
Hi All,

We had applied for Nova Scotia Demand Program and our file (comprising of all supporting documents like area of responsibilities, Express Entry details etc) was received by the Nova Scotia office on 20th November, 2015.

I got an email on 7th June, 2016 from Nova Scotia Demand to inform that before they start assessing my application I need to confirm that I have not received a nomination from any other province etc. I have replied to that email confirming the same.

Can any one please let me know what does this mean? Does it mean that post my confirmation, they will start assessing my application and revert back or what would happen now? I hope at least now I can consider that they will at least open my file?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Silky

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
Yes Silky its called a pre-aor. Please send confirmation if you havent applient to anyother state and wish to further proceed with NS. They will start verification after this

neha_s

Oct 29, 2014
neha_s said:
I am Oct'15 applicant
Got pre-AOR mail on 6th June, my concern is :
EE profile got expired in the month of April'16 due to IELTS expiry.
I tried creating new profile with another IELTS report which will expire in Oct'16 but the profile is ineligible mainly due to insufficent points ( 66 points)
I understand AOR may take time but I dont know how much time as I have to plan my next IELTS exam to increase point.

Please seniors, help me with your advice...

In continuation to above query-
can I add my one of the experiences this time in EE profile when I create a new one, actually this was not added earlier as It was long back in year 2006, 2007 and moreover I dont have any reference letter or other documentation from this job.. just a resignation email.
This experience can give me one more year of experience (all 6 years in one NOC ), that way I can qualify with 67 points.
Any thoughts please...

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Dear all,

Please I have an inquiry on what it means for those who perhaps applied in June or July etc but didn't get pre-aor, while their counterpart who also applied in same months got and some who even applied beyond July to November also got. What's the rationale behind issuing pre-aor to some and not to some? Any useful input will be appreciated.

Thanks