sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi Guys
I have an urgent Query to solve.

My EE profile is going to expire on 17th June hence i have withdrawn my profile and created a new one and i have also deactivated my Job bank profile.

now when i created a new EE profile it says get it register with Job bank and when i started to fill job bank profile it says this Email ID(" the same email id which i used to create my previous Job Bank profile") is already register.

What to do now?means do i create a new email id for job bank?
or i reactivate my previous Job bank profile and update it with new EE profile number.

please give your suggestion ASAP

thank you.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
petertherock77 said:
Please where is the spreadsheet to fill out NSNP details
Find the message of skywalker. You will find the spreadsheet in his signature list. Or else ask skywalker to update that for you

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
sheoran87 said:
Hi Guys

My EE profile is going to expire on 17th June hence i have withdrawn my profile and created a new one and i have also deactivated my Job bank profile.

now when i created a new EE profile it says get it register with Job bank and when i started to fill job bank profile it says this Email ID(" the same email id which i used to create my previous Job Bank profile") is already register.

or i reactivate my previous Job bank profile and update it with new EE profile number.

thank you.
You have to create new job ban profile also, so that you link that with your EE to activate it.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
ritawallu said:
You have to create new job ban profile also, so that you link that with your EE to activate it.
i am creating a new job bank profile in that process the ask for email id which i have given the previous one then it says this email id is already registered.what to do now?

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
sheoran87 said:
Hi Guys

thank you.
Sheoran,

you need to reactivate your existing jobbank account with the new EE profile.

You cannot create the jobbank with the same e-mail ID.

Neeraj

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Haadiya said:
Hey everybody! Congratulations to all of you who have received the AOR

We received the pre-AOR yesterday - I am assuming its the email which asks us to confirm that we havent been nominated by 1. Another Province or 2. by CIC etc. etc.

I am a November applicant and therefore was surprised I received it so soon - guess they are really clearing the backlog. Any guesstimate on how soon I should expect to receive the AOR?

Thank you & Good Luck to everyone!

Riyaz1979

May 26, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
Yes sir! Congratulations! We're almost as happy as you to hear that!
Hi Skywalker
Do you think just this email from NS has changed anything? I mean there will be hundreds of applicants that will confirm to process their profile, waiting time will still be 11 months and so (considering July applicants are now getting AORs) . Secondly they can not nominate more than their quota, once reached they might further delay the remaining applications.

Regards
Riyaz

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Riyaz1979 said:
Hi Skywalker
Do you think just this email from NS has changed anything? I mean there will be hundreds of applicants that will confirm to process their profile, waiting time will still be 11 months and so (considering July applicants are now getting AORs) . Secondly they can not nominate more than their quota, once reached they might further delay the remaining applications.

Regards
Riyaz
First of all, there are still hundreds of nominations left. That 6,000 figure that popped here some days ago was either a misunderstanding or a troll, as it's impossible for a spreadsheet with a consistent sample of around 35% of the queue to suddenly drop below 2%. Moreover, why would they ask everybody at same if they still want to be processed only to take another year to do so?

I believe they will keep the 11 months waiting time during the next months, maybe even shortening it a little. Specially after July, which seems to be the month with more applicants.

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
Done before creating EE profile
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Done before uploading file
Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello Everyone,

Has anyone on this forum submitted a reference letter for NOC 2131 recently and which has been accepted by NSOI. I have done one, but the officer has requested me to amend and resend- he has given me some hints thou. But, before i ask my employer to sign again would like someone who has gone through to provide me with a sample - Officer has stated the following:
'The updated letter of reference that you have provided has been assessed against the NOC. I am not satisfied that the Letter in addition to the other documentation that that have provided regarding your work experience with ........... CO Ltd, clearly demonstrates that you have completed ALL the duties as noted in the lead statement of the NOC2131 and more than half (8 of 14) of the main duties as listed.

Lead statement: 2131 Civil engineers

Civil engineers plan, design, develop and manage projects for the construction or repair of buildings, earth structures, powerhouses, roads, airports, railways, rapid transit facilities, bridges, tunnels, canals, dams, ports and coastal installations and systems related to highway and transportation services, water distribution and sanitation. Civil engineers may also specialize in foundation analysis, building and structural inspection, surveying, geomatics and municipal planning. Civil engineers are employed by engineering consulting companies, in all levels of government, by construction firms and in many other industries, or they may be self-employed.

Civil engineers perform some or all of the following duties: Your letter of reference has to clearly show that you meet more than half of the 14 duties that are listed below. Based on your letter of reference the highlighted duties (above – 1 and below - 5) are what was clearly demonstrated in the letter of reference provided.

My question is for those (NOC 2131) who have gone and passed this process - What do i need to write for work experience to satisfy all conditions of Lead Statement?

Thanks in advance.

SD_India

Feb 18, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-06-2015
Kushal_75 said:
Hello Everyone,

Has anyone on this forum submitted a reference letter for NOC 2131 recently and which has been accepted by NSOI. I have done one, but the officer has requested me to amend and resend- he has given me some hints thou. But, before i ask my employer to sign again would like someone who has gone through to provide me with a sample - Officer has stated the following:
'The updated letter of reference that you have provided has been assessed against the NOC. I am not satisfied that the Letter in addition to the other documentation that that have provided regarding your work experience with ........... CO Ltd, clearly demonstrates that you have completed ALL the duties as noted in the lead statement of the NOC2131 and more than half (8 of 14) of the main duties as listed.

Civil engineers plan, design, develop and manage projects for the construction or repair of buildings, earth structures, powerhouses, roads, airports, railways, rapid transit facilities, bridges, tunnels, canals, dams, ports and coastal installations and systems related to highway and transportation services, water distribution and sanitation. Civil engineers may also specialize in foundation analysis, building and structural inspection, surveying, geomatics and municipal planning. Civil engineers are employed by engineering consulting companies, in all levels of government, by construction firms and in many other industries, or they may be self-employed.

Civil engineers perform some or all of the following duties: Your letter of reference has to clearly show that you meet more than half of the 14 duties that are listed below. Based on your letter of reference the highlighted duties (above – 1 and below - 5) are what was clearly demonstrated in the letter of reference provided.

My question is for those (NOC 2131) who have gone and passed this process - What do i need to write for work experience to satisfy all conditions of Lead Statement?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Kushal, When did they reverted you back ? i remember last time you replied them on mail regarding EE#, POF, NOC, job table .. Is this their further query for reference letter ? I am also 23 June applicant, got case# pre aor mail, awaiting for nomination mail.

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To answer some questions mentioned above: My aor is one day after pre AOR. They request an updated proof of fund, intended NOC code and a duty comparison to the NOC description.

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sheoran87 said:
Hi Guys

thank you.
Hi,

Just update the job match account with your new express entry profile number and job VC. And you have to wait 24hrs for it to get updated on your CIC express entry system.

I did it like that!

Good luck.

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SD_India said:
Hi Kushal, When did they reverted you back ? i remember last time you replied them on mail regarding EE#, POF, NOC, job table .. Is this their further query for reference letter ? I am also 23 June applicant, got case# pre aor mail, awaiting for nomination mail.
Hi SD_India,

Did you not get AOR? After AOR of 11/05/2016, i got email on 2/06/2016 for further info which i replied on 6/06/2016. Then i got another email on 8/06/2016 requesting for further info on reference letter etc which i just posted.

And how about you?

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
It looks like the officer considers your current Reference Letter covers less than 8 duties that match the duties NOC 2131 states. So maybe try to make it more than 8.

Kushal_75 said:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance.