07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
sheoran87 said:
No,there is no need to create a new Email id provided with you have to withdraw your old EE profile.
Oh great. Thanks sheoran.

Good Star

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon
Hey seniors,

I am going to apply for NSNP-2016. But littlebit confused to see 2015 batch ! Actually when 2015 NSNP started and when did it end ? Observing many applicants showing file received up to Oct/Nov ! ! Was nsnp 2015 round the year program or they accepted application up to a certain month ?

Need a clear idea if any one shade some light on it please

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
hhhh said:
Dear all seniors,

I do need your advices.
I just found, in the NSNP100 form, at the beginning, Page 3, there is a section: RESIDENCE, I left the table blank without filled anything, as I though it is no need to fill if I choose "NO" on the above question: During the past 5 years have you lived in any country other than your country of citizenship or your current country of residence for more than six months?

But today i am suddenly aware of it that I should list the places for my current location although i choose NO.

I have got pre-aor.

May I have your help:
1, Do I have to fill in the table even I choose NO on the above question?
2, Is there anything i can do for now? I am so worry about I cannot pass the completeness check because of this.

THANKS A LOT

Hi hhhh,
this table is not related to the question above.You had to list all locations where you have lived in the past 5 years.

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Moh Mor,

I am so sorry to hear that.
Do you think I will get reject because of left it blank then not pass the completeness check?
Do you think there is any action I can do now? Or I can only pray?
Thanks for your response.

Moh Mor said:
Hi hhhh,
this table is not related to the question above.You had to list all locations where you have lived in the past 5 years.

amit0895

Jun 11, 2016
I had submitted my application for Nomination on 12 Dec 2015 but not sure about the receipt of applciation by Nova scotia immigration office.

To my surpirse, I received communication (Email) from Nova Scotia on 7th June 2016 asking for confirmation regarding nomination or ITA.

I wish to understand I recently got married and my wife is in Canada under study permit. I had already updated my express entry profile with same. Does it affect my application with Nova Scotia

What are the chances of getting dependent work visa for me

Thanks and regards

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
hhhh said:
Moh Mor,

I am so sorry to hear that.
Do you think I will get reject because of left it blank then not pass the completeness check?
Do you think there is any action I can do now? Or I can only pray?
Thanks for your response.
To me it's more like an error of omission than completeness. The reason being that they check your supporting documents for completeness namely, POF, education(including an ECA), work attestation or reference showing that you performed duties against your NOC, birth cert, IELTS test scores cert showing you meet the minimum CLB 7 for this stream and any other supporting document. In the light of your situation, when your file is assigned an ID and an immigration officer who will be responsible on making a decision on it, then you have to pray to have a levelheaded officer who will afford you the opportunity to forward an updated part of that form that requires you to include details of where you had lived in the past 5 years. So, it would be rather rash to disqualify you based on that but as you know, you don't have control over anything they do,so you need pray and hope for the best and the most possible outcome, namely-forwarding an updated version of the omission rather than disqualification.

All the best

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
oksma,

Thanks a lot for your input!!!
May I ask, do you mean I would try to send an update and explanation now? Or have to wait until the AOR (if it is).
THANKS again.

Best Regards,

oksma said:
To me it's more like an error of omission than completeness. The reason being that they check your supporting documents for completeness namely, POF, education(including an ECA), work attestation or reference showing that you performed duties against your NOC, birth cert, IELTS test scores cert showing you meet the minimum CLB 7 for this stream and any other supporting document. In the light of your situation, when your file is assigned an ID and an immigration officer who will be responsible on making a decision on it, then you have to pray to have a levelheaded officer who will afford you the opportunity to forward an updated part of that form that requires you to include details of where you had lived in the past 5 years. So, it would be rather rash to disqualify you based on that but as you know, you don't have control over anything they do,so you need pray and hope for the best and the most possible outcome, namely-forwarding an updated version of the omission rather than disqualification.

All the best

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
hhhh said:
oksma,

Thanks a lot for your input!!!
May I ask, do you mean I would try to send an update and explanation now? Or have to wait until the AOR (if it is).
THANKS again.

Best Regards,

Yes you would have to wait till AOR stage as that stage will see for a detailed look at your application. Sometimes, a folk on this forum forgot to sign and initial the form, so later, he was contacted and he sent an updated version of that part. Hope your case is similar and it would work out same for you. Just relax and pray to get the AOR soon so that you can send the updated version to them.

Regards

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
oksma said:

All the best
That's true hhhh, you have to wait until you get AOR then update the table. But as Oksma said it depends on the officer who check your application.

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Moh Mor,

I see, let me pray.
Thanks for your reply.

Best Regards,

Moh Mor said:
That's true hhhh, you have to wait until you get AOR then update the table. But as Oksma said it depends on the officer who check your application.