+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Nikita Arun

Nov 17, 2015
adrscuds said:
It has nothing to do with how much money you have to hold by having a loan account.

You have to have the minimum required funds, regardless of having a loan or not.

Is that loan account a different account then the one you mentioned on your POF, or is it related to your main account (the one used as your pof)?

If not, don't even bother letting they know about it. Only send WHAT THEY ASK YOU FOR. Don't, ever, send more than what they ask for.
If they dont ask for it, sweet! But don't mention it to them, beforehand, without them asking for it.
Thanks a lot Adrscuds. The Information was helpful. But unfortunately, I use the same account for POF and loan. Lets hope for the best.

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
oksma said:
Very nice one there. #silentfollower there's really a lot to expect. Thanks for reassuring that nominee officers aren't demons. Let's wait and hope for the best.
Rightly said. Thanks

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Cyclupsj said:
Hi everyone,

I have been one of the silent followers of this thread for a very long time, long before I even got nomination. I wanna congratulate all that received Pre AOR, and anticipating AOR. My candid advice to all those waiting for AOR is not to bother their head about when NSNP would get back to them. Once they got Pre AOR, they should be rest assured that NSNP would get back to them when it gets to their turn. For those having one query or the other pertaining to their application, they should patiently wait when the nominee officer would contact them. I can assure you that the nominee officers are reasonable and considerate people, they would surely give you every benefit of doubt. Those with EE profile that are about to get expired, I would advise they wait till they get AOR, when they would intimate the nominee officer about the new profile. Those that their status have changed after the submission of their application, all they need do is to wait till they get AOR, quote the case number assigned to them and brief NSNP. I advise you all to please calm down, nomination would surely come, once u are sure u met the requirements. I must confess, there are still so many bridges to cross ahead, for one to start wasting his or her energy on when AOR would come(Nomination,ITA,PR Application, PPR,COPR, landing e.t.c). My 2 cents!
100%Agreed!!! Nomination officer are very considerate and will give you all possible option to satisfy the requirements. They are going through each and everything in your application package without skipping any of your information.
Nominee officer are not that much specific as CIC officer.

regards
D.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi,

Did anybody received automated reply to the pre-aor which we replied to them.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
ritawallu said:
Hi,

Did anybody received automated reply to the pre-aor which we replied to them.
No,there is no automated reply to the Pre-Aor as far as i know.do you know anybody who received such message?

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
oksma,

Thanks again for your answer.

oksma said:
I don't think so. They didn't automate any message. I guess they will give a personalized message as they requested for a reply. But to me, the right thing would have been to acknowledge receipt from all who replied so that people won't be in expectation or wonder if the message was received at all. NSOI hasn't been so good at carrying people along.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
sheoran87 said:
No,there is no automated reply to the Pre-Aor as far as i know.do you know anybody who received such message?
No, hvn't heard of it but just was concerned whether they send anyone an automated email once they receive the positive reply from the candidate to process their application. As, they also say that within 10 business days the candidate should reply back if they have not received any pnp or ITA from CIC.

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheoran87 said:
sheoran87, have you received AOR?

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
Cyclupsj said:
Hi everyone,

I have been one of the silent followers of this thread for a very long time, long before I even got nomination. I wanna congratulate all that received Pre AOR, and anticipating AOR. My candid advice to all those waiting for AOR is not to bother their head about when NSNP would get back to them. Once they got Pre AOR, they should be rest assured that NSNP would get back to them when it gets to their turn. For those having one query or the other pertaining to their application, they should patiently wait when the nominee officer would contact them. I can assure you that the nominee officers are reasonable and considerate people, they would surely give you every benefit of doubt. Those with EE profile that are about to get expired, I would advise they wait till they get AOR, when they would intimate the nominee officer about the new profile. Those that their status have changed after the submission of their application, all they need do is to wait till they get AOR, quote the case number assigned to them and brief NSNP. I advise you all to please calm down, nomination would surely come, once u are sure u met the requirements. I must confess, there are still so many bridges to cross ahead, for one to start wasting his or her energy on when AOR would come(Nomination,ITA,PR Application, PPR,COPR, landing e.t.c). My 2 cents!
Hi Cyclupsj,
Thanks for positive view and encouraging words.

Darntito

Feb 5, 2016
hello house,
Please how do i apply for the NSNP program?Is it occupation in demand scheme and how do i go about it? Or through nova scotia express entry? I just had my SINP application rejected i know its because i did not put all my documents together at a time. I wouldn't want that for Nova Scotia.
oksma said:
Very nice one there. #silentfollower there's really a lot to expect. Thanks for reassuring that nominee officers aren't demons. Let's wait and hope for the best.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Darntito said:
hello house,
Please how do i apply for the NSNP program?Is it occupation in demand scheme and how do i go about it? Or through nova scotia express entry? I just had my SINP application rejected i know its because i did not put all my documents together at a time. I wouldn't want that for Nova Scotia.
I am very sorry for your SINP application. Unfortunately at present Nova Scotia: Express Entry (InDemand) Pilot Project stream stopped accepting application, Yes this is occupation in demand scheme, you may go through the application guide for further information.
Hopefully this scheme will open soon.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
amit0895 said:
I had submitted my application for Nomination on 12 Dec 2015 but not sure about the receipt of applciation by Nova scotia immigration office.

To my surpirse, I received communication (Email) from Nova Scotia on 7th June 2016 asking for confirmation regarding nomination or ITA.

I wish to understand I recently got married and my wife is in Canada under study permit. I had already updated my express entry profile with same. Does it affect my application with Nova Scotia

What are the chances of getting dependent work visa for me

Thanks and regards
Hi Amit
You do not need to be surprised as Nova Scotia sending pre-AOR mail just to confirm everyone who sent their application for nomination are still interested in Nova Scotia & also NSOI wants to confirm if you already got nomination from any other province.
Your changes in your personal situation will not affect your application as far you are fulfilling their eligibility criteria

Regarding your dependent work visa, it depends upon your spouse's study visa it has no relation with your express entry profile and NSNP application
regards
D

cutesilky2000

Jul 8, 2014
stephny46 said:
Yes Silky its called a pre-aor. Please send confirmation if you havent applient to anyother state and wish to further proceed with NS. They will start verification after this

Thanks so much Stephny for getting back to me. I have replied back to them confirming that I have not received any nomination from other provinces. Though I have not explicitly mentioned that I want to further proceed with NS; hope that should be fine?

Also not sure how much time it will take for me to receive another communication from them and what should I expect in it?

Regards,

Silky

KrishHH

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2016
I know CIC allocated 1350 applications for nova scotia immigration 2016 and I want to how many for Demand Express entry and Experience Entry?

From one of my colleague I came to know 750 for Experience Entry and 600 for remaining programs. Is it true?

I think currently NSNP office has more than 600 applications [Appox 2000] under demand express.