+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrishHH said:
I know CIC allocated 1350 applications for nova scotia immigration 2016 and I want to how many for Demand Express entry and Experience Entry?

From one of my colleague I came to know 750 for Experience Entry and 600 for remaining programs. Is it true?

I think currently NSNP office has more than 600 applications [Appox 2000] under demand express.
I have it confirmed from NSOI that, just as in 2015, they were given 650 Express Entry nominations. They are going to be used in both EE streams combined: NS Demand and NS Experience. The remaining 700 nominations are meant to be used outside EE, and are destined to all their other streams.

Last year, approximately 500 nominations were used by applicants to the Demand stream, with the remaining 150 being given to Experience applicants. If you compare that to the number of applications we have tracked on our spreadsheet, we have a sample of about 35%. Following the number of entries for each month, you can see that it is consistent at least until October, with July being the only exception with an amount of entries above the average. If the sample keeps in the 30-40% range, we have about 300 applications remaining in the backlog. For the real total to reach the 2000 mark, the sample would have to drop to 5%, an extremely unlikely scenario.

While I don't think the sample size will remain above 30%, I also believe it won't drop below 25. Therefore, we can expect about 400 applications remaining in the queue (excluding the ones that are going to be rejected and withdrawn). As the last nomination number that I heard about was around 150, from a late-May nomination, it should fit with the nominations available for this year.

It doesn't mean, though, that they can't open the new intake before this year's end, as they were initially predicting a processing time between 3 and 6 months. Therefore, new applications from October could enter processing around February or March.

amit0895

Jun 11, 2016
drajpoot said:
Hi Amit
You do not need to be surprised as Nova Scotia sending pre-AOR mail just to confirm everyone who sent their application for nomination are still interested in Nova Scotia & also NSOI wants to confirm if you already got nomination from any other province.
Your changes in your personal situation will not affect your application as far you are fulfilling their eligibility criteria

Regarding your dependent work visa, it depends upon your spouse's study visa it has no relation with your express entry profile and NSNP application
regards
D

Thanks D for your valuable feedback

Dear all

I am new to the group, there are fair chances that you all might had discussed the timelines. But I m really sorry I couldn't find it

can anyone discuss the expected timelines with milestones

Thanks and regards

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheoran87 said:
No i did not receive AOR.
Have you sent all your documents requested by case assigned officer?

Thank you.
Yes, I sent the requested documents next day after AOR. I hope you will get your AOR soon. Good luck to all of us.

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheoran87 said:
Dear ritawallu

As i went through your situation i just want to share my experience with you. i am telling you how you can withdraw your old profile and create a new one.

First of all open your old profile and go through all your details from personal information to work experience each step and write it in a page in a line from very beginning to till end. for example:-

Kumar
ravi
male
october
India
Karnal
Married
Yes
Passport K172364 india 2012/01/2o 2022/01/20
No

After that withdraw your old profile and you will receive a email id about withdrawn then de active your job bank profile.Now create a new profile easily because you have all basic details written with you.

Note:-you need to have your IELTS and ECA report ready with you so that you can write their details in your new profile.

After creating it go to your job bank and reactive it and update new jobe code and EE profile number. Now you are good to go.

if you any query ask me.

thank you.
Thank you Sheoran for sharing the information o f creating new EE. My question is do you use the same email ID when you create the new one? Or did you link the the new EE file based on the old one?

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hope1nca said:
Thank you Sheoran for sharing the information o f creating new EE. My question is do you use the same email ID when you create the new one? Or did you link the the new EE file based on the old one?
First i withdraw my old EE profile and then i created new EE profile by using same Email id, password,security questions and then updated New EE profile and job seeker code in job bank profile.
hope this will help.

I want to ask in POF what we have to send?means latter from bank as well as bank statement?
when they ask to match your NOC with experience then we have to make a table. Is that table should be in Microsoft word?

Please share your experience.

Thank you

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheoran87 said:
First i withdraw my old EE profile and then i created new EE profile by using same Email id, password,security questions and then updated New EE profile and job seeker code in job bank profile.
hope this will help.

I want to ask in POF what we have to send?means latter from bank as well as bank statement?
when they ask to match your NOC with experience then we have to make a table. Is that table should be in Microsoft word?

Please share your experience.

Thank you
For POF, I only give them an updatd bank statement of my fixed deposit. For NOC match, they just give a sample, you can make it either in WORD or EXCEL.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
hope1nca said:
For POF, I only give them an updatd bank statement of my fixed deposit. For NOC match, they just give a sample, you can make it either in WORD or EXCEL.
Even I showed them the fixed deposit scanned copy for pof.

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Hi Admins.....just need to clear some imp points while applying for multiple PNP with same EE profile

By Nov 2015, I had WES, IELTS and EE profile ready and my NOC was 2241

I had 2 options by then either go for NS demand or Saskatwan international OID EE....

I asked my lawyer who informed to apply for 1 province, therefore I went with NS and sent my paper application on 12 Nov 2015 to NS, remember at that time Saskatwan had online application.

Months passed and that I found whoever applied for Saskatwan PNP received Nomination faster and still I am waiting just that I received only Pre-AOR

My Question to admin, was it a mistake, could I have applied both NS and Saskatwan simultaneously???

If I had applied, I would have received Saskatwan Nomination and at the time of Pre-AOR could have informed NS that I am not interested to continue....just need an opinion for 2017 in case I don't receive Nomination by Nova Scotia.....can we apply for 2 province simultaneously?????????

Please your valuable comment expected!!!!!!!!!

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
sheoran87 said:
Hi ritawallu

Have you got AOR?or
Are you talking about POF when you applied for NS PNP?

Thank you.
I am talking about the POF at the tine i sended them my paper application. I applied in oct so cnt even think of getting AOR so early

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
manesh80 said:
Hi Admins.....just need to clear some imp points while applying for multiple PNP with same EE profile

By Nov 2015, I had WES, IELTS and EE profile ready and my NOC was 2241

I had 2 options by then either go for NS demand or Saskatwan international OID EE....

I asked my lawyer who informed to apply for 1 province, therefore I went with NS and sent my paper application on 12 Nov 2015 to NS, remember at that time Saskatwan had online application.

Months passed and that I found whoever applied for Saskatwan PNP received Nomination faster and still I am waiting just that I received only Pre-AOR

My Question to admin, was it a mistake, could I have applied both NS and Saskatwan simultaneously???

If I had applied, I would have received Saskatwan Nomination and at the time of Pre-AOR could have informed NS that I am not interested to continue....just need an opinion for 2017 in case I don't receive Nomination by Nova Scotia.....can we apply for 2 province simultaneously?????????

Please your valuable comment expected!!!!!!!!!
Any 1 please who has valuable comment on above??????

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
manesh80 said:
We can apply for 2 provinces at one time but we can accept nomination only from one province. As in your case, if you had sent complete application to NS then you dnt need to worry as you will get nomination soon depending on your file.

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
manesh80 said:
Manesh,

Based on my understanding the info I got from this forum, people are applying for both at the same time. And yes it is true the Saskatoon process was online then & faster as well.

Have seen many people who applied for both and once they got nomination from SASK, they withdrew the application from other provinces (NS as well) by writing in advance an e-mail to NS to withdraw or upon pre-AoR. You see NSOI has asked in the pre-AoR the same information if anyone has received the nomination already.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Neeraj

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Neerajkr80 said:
Manesh,

Based on my understanding the info I got from this forum, people are applying for both at the same time. And yes it is true the Saskatoon process was online then & faster as well.

Have seen many people who applied for both and once they got nomination from SASK, they withdrew the application from other provinces (NS as well) by writing in advance an e-mail to NS to withdraw or upon pre-AoR. You see NSOI has asked in the pre-AoR the same information if anyone has received the nomination already.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Neeraj
Any 1 please in this forum has applied for 2 Pnp's and successfully received nomination. Neeraj is absolutely right but I don't understand why lawyers ask to apply with 1 province alone,, any database where 1 province track applicants of other province?????