+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by missycreampop22, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Hi visagypsy,
    Some works like engineering which I am in (Civil) requires that you be registered with the Association of Engineers of NS. They will assess your work experience from the records you have submitted and check on your degree courses to see whether they reflect the Canadian university degree. Once that done, they will advise you on way forward. If your husband need to be licensed to practice, then he will have to follow this process - check on the association website, which is quite tedious. Have you already got the PR status and when are you planning to land?

Cheers,
    Kushal

2. Hi,
    Usually when you first land you will be staying short term (less than a month) in a hotel or a guest house, that does not matter because you would not have informed CIC of your new address in NS yet. When you have decided where you want to live and have secured a place then you can inform CIC of your new address so that they can mail you the PR cards. When you cross the border, the immigration officer will explain it to you and give you an explanatory sheet for the process, don't worry.

Cheers,
    Kushal

4. Hii Admin
    Please add me to Novawhtspp group

5. Hi SDKD,
    We are waiting to hear from you with good news soon..as our turn((AOR June-2017) may come after you.
    Hope for the best..

Regards,
    Shakhawet

6. Hi guys!

Can someone help me figuring out in which stage am I in? My info and timeline below:

AOR: April 01, 2017
    Medical passed and processing BG: July 18, 2017

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
    Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
    Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
    Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
    Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
    Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
    Background check: Not applicable.
    Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Bit stressed and confused about in which stage i am or how long will it take.
    Regards,

7. Hi Rehan

Don't worry... Yours is close... May be today should be your day... Or most probably next week... One of my friend is 4th Apr 17 AOR... If you receive PPR, please let us know... Best of luck...

8. Hai Shakhwet,

I am 'May' applicant...dont know how long we have to wait....If I get any updation surely I will share with you all.:)

SDKD

9. Can anyone add me in Nova Scotia WhatsApp group...919710881979

10. thanx for reply, i will update.......

11. Hi, i recieved my nominee but my dependent is N/A, i want to ask if i can include my wife and my children to my Permanent Resident Application as my Dependent (Accompanying) even my nominee dependent is N/A. Thank you for your advice.

12. Hi all, I got my COPR, need to enter Canada before 24/02/2018, but I want to extend visa for 2more months, any idea how do I proceed for it?

Thanks

13. Congrats VRKK...:):)

Me not aware of extension of Visa..

SDKD

14. Hi every body, I have a question
    I worked in NOC 6235 from 6/12/2010 to 28/11/2016 and NOC 1113 from 1/12/2016 to now. I want to apply to Nova scotia PNP

So my work experience years is 5 or 6 year? Does anyone have the same situation like me?

Thanks all for reply.

15. VRKK,

I think this target date is given based on your medical done one year back...not sure if there is any provision to extend this date and you may need to get your medical test done again.

One question : How much time it takes to get COPR after submission of passport to embassy?