11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hi every body, I have a question
I worked in NOC 6235 from 6/12/2010 to 28/11/2016 and NOC 1113 from 1/12/2016 to now. I want to apply to Nova scotia PNP

So my work experience years is 5 or 6 year? Does anyone have the same situation like me?

Thanks all for reply.
Hai,

Me too had 2 NOC at the time of applying as I am Nov 2015 applicant. After processing they sent me mail that I didnt reached the minimum score so they told me to sent the new experience letter. Me again sent them the combined experience(both NOC) but again they sent me a mail indicating they need experience letter with same NOC. They didnt calculate my experinces with both the NOCs. As my opinion is You can proceed with your NOC 6235(as its having 6yrs exp).

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hi ,
I have 2 questions here, thank you first for your answers if you know and help me.

1. I am preparing to apply for the NSPN, how can I get informed immediately if the program reopen in the future? Any official website to recommend?
2. What kinds of documents should I prepare first?

Thank you~
Hai,

1. You have to check the site regularly or if you have any friends group you will be notified the program is opened. Or I think you can ask here in many forum to guide you.

2. Documents means...Your fund details, birth certificate, passports, ielts, Experience letter, WES etc

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hi SDKD,

Thank you a lot for your answers. I am still a little confused about the websites.

Do you mean to check this website regularly? http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

But,
Is there any official immigration news website which will notify the reopening date a few days ahead?

Thenk you
Hai,

Me used to check in novascotiaimmigration.com ....
Just search in forum so many friends are there same like you ...they will surely help you...If I get a news surely i will inform.

Hope there may be sites which notify before the opening date....But sorry dear I am not aware of that...:(

SDKD

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hai,

Me too had 2 NOC at the time of applying as I am Nov 2015 applicant. After processing they sent me mail that I didnt reached the minimum score so they told me to sent the new experience letter. Me again sent them the combined experience(both NOC) but again they sent me a mail indicating they need experience letter with same NOC. They didnt calculate my experinces with both the NOCs. As my opinion is You can proceed with your NOC 6235(as its having 6yrs exp).

SDKD
Hi SDKD,

have a query with regards to NOC, my primary NOC is 0121 which i selected in EE profile. But few job responsibilities match with the the NSNP demand list occupation 6235. i thought of changing my primary NOC in EE profile to 6235 and apply for NSNP. But 0121 is NOC category 0 and 6235 is NOC category B and my reference letter has all my designations as regional head.
Do u think i can still apply for 6235 or they will reject since my reference letter has a category 0 designations?

Any thoughts ?

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hi SDKD,

have a query with regards to NOC, my primary NOC is 0121 which i selected in EE profile. But few job responsibilities match with the the NSNP demand list occupation 6235. i thought of changing my primary NOC in EE profile to 6235 and apply for NSNP. But 0121 is NOC category 0 and 6235 is NOC category B and my reference letter has all my designations as regional head.
Do u think i can still apply for 6235 or they will reject since my reference letter has a category 0 designations?

Any thoughts ?
Hai,
If you have matching NOC in demand list its better to use for NSNP...For NSNP they ask experience letter corresponding to the NOC duties...You can apply in 6235 as their requirement is to have experience in the last 10 years .

Hoping others will guide you too....

SDKD

pranavtiwari80

Jun 22, 2016
hi sdkd....any update dear???regarding ur case......any guesses for ppr????we r going to complete 5 months....on 6may....bt there is no...hint fr..m cic

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Thanks Drajpot.. always assisting (like Ozil .. a football player). you have been a blessing in this forum.. may all your dreams be achieved in the great land of Canada.
Thank you Drajpoot. I am still at NA2 but am staying positive...they have been really delaying PNP applications. Thank you for everything you have done for us - I look forward to meeting you in Nova Scotia...Best Regards

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Sorry to hear that Luder. I hope everybody's fine. Well that is India. That is how it rolls here. But we are strong people mentally and we quickly overcome the harshest of experiences. That is why you sound like that in your words. I bet if it was some one from some first-world country, they would be winging about it all day long. Congrats on reaching Halifax. Hope to see you soon.
All members of the group:

Update? Yeah sure but I have a disclaimer! Kids and pregnant women, do not hear this story!!

I think I last texted in our forum during the end of April. Yeah, May 2017, I should say the most hectic month in my life! Good, I was not working then, I had already resigned. But was in the process of moving out from UAE. I was there for the past 9 years! Employment winding procedures, selling furniture, government bills settlement and closures, housing clearance and hundred more things! Folks, really, Sorry, I couldn't message you guys. Extremely tied up!

Now the danger part - I was so tired when I landed in India during the end of May only to experience the worst in the next two hours! The Airport taxi guy slept while driving and hit a milk truck in front of us!! Poor guy still in hospital needing robotic surgery. Neck injury with spinal cord cut!

Thank God, me and my kids got saved. My wife was in UAE then. I had some facial fractures but all minimal requiring no surgeries and kids just had abrasions. I was wearing my seat belt. It became habitual as I was driving in the middle east. So, remember seat belts can protect life. Living example!!

I was fine after a week surprisingly, but the car was crushed like a pepsi can!

But the problem didn't end there! I was having the passports inside my right pocket during the accident. The driver's neck became fully flaccid after the impact so, he dropped his gruesomely bleeding head on my right thigh!! The passports along with the Canada PR visa got fully soaked and stained with blood!! Hard to believe and hard to take if you believe! I'm not playing some April fools stuff! Plain undiluted truth and undiluted blood!!

Actually my plan was to stay in India for a couple of months since it's my home country. I did stay but was running between Passport offices, Lufthansa airport office (coz my tickets were in Lufthansa), sending repeated emails to London visa office and making several phone calls to Canadian Embassy in New Delhi! Do you think I would have had a good vacation like period? In India? Heck no!

It was only a week before my flight travel I got an update about whether or not I should replace the PR visa or travel with it. They said it's not a problem and I can travel as they've made a mention of it in my file. So, border security in Canada will not question about the blood stains over the visa. It's readable. Only the corners were stained! But the passports' front pages are more than fifty percent stained! I replaced passports in India.

I had only 8 days to prepare coz I was terribly in doubt whether we'll be allowed in the airport, forget Canada; what about in India!?

So, we quickly packed and we are in Halifax now. Just two weeks here. Staying in an Airbnb temporary apartment.

I should talk about Halifax! Oh, it's beautiful!! More trees than people! Green, green everywhere! Folks, if ever you're in doubt whether you've chosen a good place or not, don't doubt! At least for the sake of the natural beauty here! I'm yet to assess the people. I'll not sugarcoat this. It seems a bit hard to find employment and harder to find a good apartment for rent. They shoo you away if you're unemployed!! Well, not literally but that's become a trend here I think.

As usual, a long message! Folks who know me know this. Well, let's stop. Please be sure, I'll try to read our forum as time permits and help you guys with whatever I can within my capacity.

Congrats to Ritawalla for the passport request. Sorry I saw that just today. And congrats and wishes to all of you starting the process and those in the process and to those whose PR has been approved.

Cheers,

Luder
Oh Gosh Luder ! I just read your story- I am so glad to hear that everything worked out fine and that you were saved from such an unfortunate mishap. I am so glad to hear that you have reached Nova Scota safely with your family - wishing you all the best and praying that I can meet up with all my friends from this forum very soon! Best Regards

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
Thank you Drajpoot. I am still at NA2 but am staying positive...they have been really delaying PNP applications. Thank you for everything you have done for us - I look forward to meeting you in Nova Scotia...Best Regards
All the best pakimom

morenitemi

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
Naija
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
04/10/2017
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
21-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
Hi SDKD,

Any thoughts ?
Download webalert on your Android phone a

Sep 23, 2017
Hi SDKD and morenitemi,

Thank you for your advice~
I will download a webalert as well as pay close attention to the official websites.

Best wishes.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
hi sdkd....any update dear???regarding ur case......any guesses for ppr????we r going to complete 5 months....on 6may....bt there is no...hint fr..m cic
Hai Pranav,

Nothing dear...from Aug onwards showing NA for BG:(. Dont know whether any April applicant got PRR, if so we can just predict when would be ours.:rolleyes:... Yes on Oct we will be completing 5 months:D

Do u have any updates??

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hai Pakimom,

Long time no see... hw r you?? Any updation in your application?? Did you know anyone got PRR for April applicants??

SDKD