+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
My wife's CRS is 428
And she is a MSc nurse.
Couldn't submit application on time Loi was on Oct 28 and it should have submitted on Nov 28. Couldn't do
What to do now
Any date extension or second chance?
What do you mean sir that you couldn't do it? You mean you cannot lodge a complete application before Nov. 28? Why is that so? Today is the last day of application, sad to say but timeline is only 1 month, no extension..

Ewong

Nov 28, 2019
What do you mean sir that you couldn't do it? You mean you cannot lodge a complete application before Nov. 28? Why is that so? Today is the last day of application, sad to say but timeline is only 1 month, no extension..
I just heard from this plan. It was pity that today is the deadline. May I know what document do we need to prepare for next round? How do we calculate the scores? My husband works in IT field and we have not yet taken IELTS. Can you guys suggest what we can prepare? Million thanks!

rosely

Dec 3, 2019
Hi guys just now we received the completeness check and reference after 5 days we submitted the docs, i have only clb 7 hopefully it will be ok after the assessment because they said for nurses clb 8

rosely

Dec 3, 2019
Hi guys. Here's my timeline.

October 28 LOI from NS
November 19 Submited application
November 21 Passed completeness check
and given application number
November 25 Nominated based on the nomination letter.

Alhamdulillah! Let's keep each other posted guys! God bless to us..

malarosa

Aug 18, 2018
Hi guys just now we received the completeness check and reference after 5 days we submitted the docs, i have only clb 7 hopefully it will be ok after the assessment because they said for nurses clb 8
Let us hope and pray for that. Keep us posted on the status.
We are also waiting for the nomination. We had the completeness check last Nov 27.