+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by Renalpe, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Hi guys!

Just want to share our application journey for Nova Scotia PNP.

To start,

October 28 - received LOI

Have 30 days to comply all requirements of Nova Scotia. Will update all of you.

SanoberAli likes this.

2. I have also received LOI October 28 for NOC 3012..have you already submitted an online application?

SanoberAli likes this.
  3. Actually my wife is the registered nurse. We are collating the requirements and planning to submit it this coming week since the deadline is on nov28. And you?

4. Me too, I'm waiting for my reference letters.. are you using any representative? What's your wife CRS if you don't mind.

5. No we are not...my wife's CRS is low below 350. And you?

6. My CRS is 380.. i hope we can get nomination the soonest..

7. Same boat here. I got LOI from NS last October 28. Just submitted my application today. Hope we all get the nomination.

8. Please update us so we will be able to know how many days/months is nomination..I'm still collating my documents.

9. #9 keepGoing31, Nov 12, 2019 at 2:05 PM
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    Sure. I'll update here once there is some change.

10. Same here. Submitted the application on Nov 12. Waiting for result of completeness check and case ID number..

11. Hi everyone just submitted my requirements November 13. Good luck to all of us. :)
    Just update. Tnx!

12. where do you live now? are currently practicing nursing?

13. I’m currently working here in UAE.

14. Quick update on NSNP application

October 28 - received LOI
    November 12 - submitted application
    November 14 - completeness check done with file number

Please share your timelines as well to determine their efficiency on processing of our documents.

15. NSNP Update

Nov 11 - submitted application
    Nov 14 - completeness check done, got file number

Lets keep in touch with each other. Thank you.