+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Congratulations on your NSNP LOI.

Nominees from the January 2019 NSNP Draw averaged 3 months from AOR-PPR. They were nominated between March and April 2019. The fastest PPR was 60 days, 2 cases.

Reactions: Robert1015

ystella_16

Nov 3, 2019
Hi guys! Received the nomination today.

Here is my timeline:

Oct 28- received LOI
Nov 12- submitted application
Nov 15- passed completeness check and file number
Nov 21- received Nomination letter

melslarosa

Nov 23, 2019
Hi! I also received a LOI and submitted my documents today. What is your CLB score? How many years are your working experience? Thanks!

Parm Bhatti

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Hello guys! I hv also received LOI from NSOI. I hv submitted my application on 22nd of November. Plz update your timeline to help each other.

SanoberAli

Nov 5, 2019
hey guys!

so there is a general question i want to ask, what if due to some reason anyone dont want to reside in the province being nominated.... what are the possibilities one can have if they want to move to another province after having a PR?

Parm Bhatti

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
hey guys!

so there is a general question i want to ask, what if due to some reason anyone dont want to reside in the province being nominated.... what are the possibilities one can have if they want to move to another province after having a PR?
I think one should live and work in the province for atleast 3 years bcz if they are nominating u under LMIP stream, they r looking for a professional who may work for their economy. If you want to live in another province rather than the province who gave u nomination, it could have some negative impact on ur permanent residence.