Eddy93

Nov 12, 2017
Origin: A
Surprising success: E..italy as a winner
Particular band: D...in Wimbledon they discussed about particular brand
Change in composition: C
Harmful effects: F..plastic doesnt dissolve and some other issues
Compare between prices of drinks: B
Wow. I had a completely different view on this.

Origin of the purest water. It’s the one with Wimbledon. (D) they talked about how pure it was.

Suprising success: is B remember u can use the same letter more than once! This is because they said “if u tell somebody that people will pay for something that is already free they wouldnt believe you. But it actually happened and people are paying for it!” It’s a surprise. On the contrary they said that Italy was the one who failed in this fashionable water championship!

Age of a Particular Brand: Voss (A) they talked about how popular it was.

The rest i agree!

Last edited:

Rashu84

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Wow. I had completely different view on this.

Origin of the purest water. It’s the one with wimbledon. D they talked about how pure it was.

Suprising success: is B remember u can use the same letter more than once! This is because they said u “if u tell somebody people will pay for something that is free they wouldnt believe you. But it actually happened and people are paying for it!” It’s a surprise. On the contrary they said that italy was the one who failed in this fashionable water championship!

Age of a Particular Brand: Voss (A) they talked about how popular it was..D

The rest i agree!
I agree with urs..but age of brand was mentioned in para D

Eddy93

Nov 12, 2017
It’s so depressing. My score last time was:
R 9.0
S 8.5
W 7.5
L 7.5

I just needed an 8 in listening to get the all CLB-9 score

Eddy93

Nov 12, 2017
Age was D. I chose it because it was stated 500 years and now drinking .... I can't remember clearly
Lol this is what they meant by age? I thought they meant “the time”. I mean like the time of a particular brand. The time where it’s really known/popular/successful! :( got me:(? Anyone else?:(

Sam95

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
I
Lol this is what they meant by age? I thought they meant “the time”. I mean like the time of a particular brand. The time where it’s really known/popular/successful! :( got me:(? Anyone else?:(
I as well took it as age, like number of years, but was not able to identify the age of any particular brand specific, so thought they might be talking about voxx itself.

Reactions: Eddy93

Sam95

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Age was D. I chose it because it was stated 500 years and now drinking .... I can't remember clearly
But it was no where mentioned, they are drinking the bruxton water from last 500 years, it was general statement!! The reason being one particular brand was used in Olympics that year, does make it age of particular brand though!! I dint relate it that ways!

Anam.anj

Nov 13, 2017
It’s so depressing. My score last time was:
R 9.0
S 8.5
W 7.5
L 7.5

I just needed an 8 in listening to get the all CLB-9 score
It is unfortunate! If u re-take the tests all your new scores will count towards the Canadian immigration process or it's jus the listening section that will be updated?

PritiJ2017

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-03-2018
AOR Received.
28/05/2018
Med's Done....
8/6/2018
Bu
I think you’re confusing quarterly and monthly. First they talked about monthly then they said anually was better. Then they talked about special quarterly offers for new members. And the question was specific for new members. So the answer is quarterly. It’s almost always the last answer mentioned that is the correct one in listening.
But the speaker also said, the quaterly is discounted, however it turns out to be expensive (similar word)

anyway.... we got to be waiting now.... so lets pray we get through.