+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 11 test

Zloun

Nov 12, 2017
i think it said that the stree levels were high due to longer ques and at some BAJRAS airport they planned or must have lesser corridors.
Yes you are absolutely right, there were corridors not queues (it does not even make a sense with the context). Do you remember the question with fitness whether the answer of best prize was annually or quarterly? I have got a feeling that he said something like they had discount for paying quarterly, however the annual payment is more profitable for customers.

Last edited:

PritiJ2017

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-03-2018
AOR Received.
28/05/2018
Med's Done....
8/6/2018
Yes you are absolutely right, there were corridors not queues (it does not even make a sense with the context). Do you remember the question with fitness whether the answer of best prize was annually or quarterly? I have got a feeling that he said something like they had discount for paying quarterly, however the annual payment is more profitable for customers.
its annually, he said, the quarterly will cost more, annually is much better...

Reactions: Zloun

Zloun

Nov 12, 2017
its annually, he said, the quarterly will cost more, annually is much better...
Great, thank you! And what do you think about the nursing question where the choices were Diet and New Equipment. I chose New Equipment because I had thought that he boasted with that :) . What about you?

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Great, thank you! And what do you think about the nursing question where the choices were Diet and New Equipment. I chose New Equipment because I had thought that he boasted with that :) . What about you?
New equipment is the correct answer.

Reactions: Zloun

eywahlar olsun

Jul 11, 2017
Actually i also wrote Advertisement or maybe Advertisements
Advertisements seems to be correct according to the question.
What about the second question ? Did you write Queues or Corridors? I wrote Queues :S
yeah it could be advertisements too :S hope not.
It is outside, corridors

Hisham0101

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Nope, they said that they had made discount for quarterly payment, however the annual payment is still more profitable, I remember this really clearly.
My answer also was Annually because i think i heard the same ..
No body said any thing about section 3 listening for the first 5 Questions what were the correct answers .

Zloun

Nov 12, 2017
My answer also was Annually because i think i heard the same ..
No body said any thing about section 3 listening for the first 5 Questions what were the correct answers .
Because nobody remember it :(. Nevertheless, the first answer was definitely A - they received low salaries.

eywahlar olsun

Jul 11, 2017
Because nobody remember it :(. Nevertheless, the first answer was definitely A - they received low salaries.
the last question was who forced the nurses to take better education ? (b) doctors refused to educate them in hospital, a) patients require better treatment)

that part was hard

PritiJ2017

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-03-2018
AOR Received.
28/05/2018
Med's Done....
8/6/2018
the last question was who forced the nurses to take better education ? (b) doctors refused to educate them in hospital, a) patients require better treatment)

that part was hard
ditto. the nurse section sucked.
i lost track after the 1st question, annoyed totally! but i am hoping i can get the required score.

Manakhly

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Hey guys.
Middle East Listening Answers:

517XCM
Summer
Pump
Plates
Bottle
Map
Rubber
Baseball
Taupo
25.50 apparently though I put 25:(

Town Center
Pass
Diet..
Long term success
Full day saturday and sunday

Map:
C
A
G
F

Nursing:
low salary (A)
Forgot
Too specific(B)
Forgot
(A)

I dnt remember my answers for the ABC part

Outside
Corridors (although i said corridor:( )
Space
Advertising
Screens
Layout
Color
Size
Glass
Square

Please tell me your answers!!
exactlyyyyyyy :D a question tho :p I wrote it "Color" is it spelled like that or "Colour" because one is british and one is american lmao

Reactions: GlebPermiakov