Nov 11 test

sureshkp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Oct-2017
Suresh, how many copies of trf did you receive. I just received one, but I read somewhere in the forum that I would be receiving 2 copies. The ielts website says that I can get 2 copies for canada immigration purpose. Can I get more insight on this.
I received 2 ,you do not need to send any copies to CIC, only scanned one is required for some pnp,
so one copy is enough.

newtocanada2017

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
I still cannot view my result online... the center says they have confirmed it and its pending with IELTS to release the same. They cannot print till IELTS releases the same. I have not received any email or letter regarding the delay. Anyone else facing this problem? Is there any US number to contact IDP regarding IELTS - I tried calling/emailing my test center but they are not responding either.

sureshkp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Oct-2017
CIC can access the scores via TRF numbers so don’t need to send. Just upload the scanned PDF with other documents to your profile.
I did update my score in EE profile ,but i do not remember if we are uploading a scanned copy of score card in EE profile.
could you please confirm if we have to .

dt12

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
I did update my score in EE profile ,but i do not remember if we are uploading a scanned copy of score card in EE profile.
could you please confirm if we have to .
I meant to upload it along with other docs after ITA.

KASUK

Nov 27, 2017
I still cannot view my result online... the center says they have confirmed it and its pending with IELTS to release the same. They cannot print till IELTS releases the same. I have not received any email or letter regarding the delay. Anyone else facing this problem? Is there any US number to contact IDP regarding IELTS - I tried calling/emailing my test center but they are not responding either.
Search in the forum/ google as IELTS result withheld or delayed. Many have been in your situation. Contact the center to get idp contact information and how to escalate the issue to someone who has the authorities to check whats going on. AFAIK, your test might have been pulled to do a quality check.

newtocanada2017

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Thanks KASUK....... finally got my result in Mail today (not online yet) - probably some issue with their online system. 9 R, 9 L, 7 W and 7 S.

newtocanada2017

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
I am working on creating my EE profile. I have about 15 years of work experience in same company - few years offshore few years onsite I am going to use NOC code based on my latest 7 years of experience on US H1B with Computer Programmer job title.

I worked in different roles in India prior to 2010 (before coming to US) - should I create a different NOC code for that as well?

I worked for 3 different companies for about 1.5 years prior to 2003 - should that go under Personal history or under work experience? Please advice.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Anyone recieved 11 Nov 2017 USA IELTS results? I still cannot view results.
I am in the same boat , I am not able to see my results as well.
"No candidate result found. Please review the following details before trying again.
It must be the exact same detail you used when sat for the IELTS test."

this is frustrating.BTW US IELTS tests are conducted by IDP and results comes at https://results.ieltsessentials.com/
is that correct ?
how did you guys finally got your results?
i am in same situation... gave it in usa.. and center told it is delayed for few people.. but they are not telling exact reason...
can you please help understanding how much delay you had and how and when did you get yours...
thanks in advance.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
i am in same situation... gave it in usa.. and center told it is delayed for few people.. but they are not telling exact reason...
can you please help understanding how much delay you had and how and when did you get yours...
and why was it delayed for you..
thanks in advance.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
KASUK thanks for the update. No results showing up for me yet. I have not received any updates from my IELTS center - they are neither picking up phone nor responding. I am in Pacific time zone.
thanks in advance.