+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 11 test

Zloun

Nov 12, 2017
I too wrote Queues for the Second question: what increases stress levels of passengers
Queues do not make sense in the context. It was said that they reduced number of corridors at the Bajaras Airport. How do you want to reduce number of queues?

Reactions: Eddy93

abhisheksdimt

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Queues do not make sense in the context. It was said that they reduced number of corridors at the Bajaras Airport. How do you want to reduce number of queues?
I also wrote queues. I remember they said corridors are maximum, something like queues should be reduced by installing screens, not sure

Reactions: a_nambiar

Zloun

Nov 12, 2017
I also wrote queues. I remember they said corridors are maximum, something like queues should be reduced by installing screens, not sure
OK, so just forget about listening for a while and think about these two options. Is it doable to reduce corridors or queues? If queues, how would you do it?

Manakhly

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Yep I know, Queues are nonse :). Thanks bro for this answer! :)
actually theres another answer in the same sectio that didn't make sense to me at the time of the exam but seems its correct as others wrote the same too, "space" that was the answer lol but didnt really make sense to me lol

Zloun

Nov 12, 2017
actually theres another answer in the same sectio that didn't make sense to me at the time of the exam but seems its correct as others wrote the same too, "space" that was the answer lol but didnt really make sense to me lol
It makes a sense to some extent as they do not want passengers to feel cramped but they would like to let them have a feeling of space.

Reactions: Manakhly

Manakhly

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
It makes a sense to some extent as they do not want passengers to feel cramped but they would like to let them have a feeling of space.
yea I figured but how would someone "create" a feeling of space hahaha sounds weird to me :D

Zloun

Nov 12, 2017
Results from listening section:

Section 1
517XCM
Summer
Pump
Plates
Bottle
Map
Rubber
Baseball
Taupo

Section 2
Town Center
Pass
New Equipment
Long term success
Full day saturday and sunday

Map:
C
A
G
F

Section 3
low salary (A)
They can not finish the training (A)
Too specific(B)
They were overloaded (C)
Answer A (something about 1960s I think)

C
A
B
A
C

Section 4
Outside
Corridors
Space
Advertising
Screens
Layout
Color
Size
Glass
Square

Reactions: vindin

abhisheksdimt

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Results from listening section:

Section 1
517XCM
Summer
Pump
Plates
Bottle
Map
Rubber
Baseball
Taupo

Section 2
Town Center
Pass
New Equipment
Long term success
Full day saturday and sunday

Map:
C
A
G
F

Section 3
low salary (A)
They can not finish the training (A)
Too specific(B)
They were overloaded (C)
Answer A (something about 1960s I think)

C
A
B
A
C

Section 4
Outside
Corridors
Space
Advertising
Screens
Layout
Color
Size
Glass
Square
Thanks a lot great help, any idea about reading..

Rashu84

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hi guys...
This message is out of the forum in discussion ...but strongly connected with all of is who are putting sooo much hard work in achieving desired bands..
This is a confirmed news that many of the candidates who appeared for IELTS ,get the LRW before hand ,means they buy it at some cost.This is happening at centres in small cities.
I will not disclose the name...one of my friend's frnd had got LRW at the cost of 1.40 lacs and she appeared at Bhopal,India. It is a v serious concern..
I appeared on 11th Nov for the 3rd time ..
My iniial scores were
LRWS
8.5 7.5 6.5 7.5
8.5 8.5 6.5 8
Every time one module is marked less by .5.is it possible that I do same mistake thrice??plz judge urself.i went for revaluation also wasting 9000/- but to my dismay result came unchanged in 8 days where they say it takes 4 weeks .
This time result awaited ..
Hoping better this time.
But I think IELTS ppl have made it a commercial activity to mint money.i am gonna file an official complaint with them to get my papets checked othetwise and otherwise also..
Be aware and all the best to u all ..