+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 11 test

Sam95

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
It is unfortunate! If u re-take the tests all your new scores will count towards the Canadian immigration process or it's jus the listening section that will be updated?
True, even I got 9 in reading, 8.5 is listening but missed on writing

Reactions: Eddy93

Zloun

Nov 12, 2017
Bu

But the speaker also said, the quaterly is discounted, however it turns out to be expensive (similar word)

anyway.... we got to be waiting now.... so lets pray we get through.
Yep, I definitely agree- I heard the same albeit it was a little bit unclear. Anyway, we will have to wait for our results. Unfortunately, nobody remembers the section about nursing :-(. Are you sure guys about the section 2 that there was mentioned new equipment and no advice about diet? I chose the equipment but it was confusing for me.

Eddy93

Nov 12, 2017
Yep, I definitely agree- I heard the same albeit it was a little bit unclear. Anyway, we will have to wait for our results. Unfortunately, nobody remembers the section about nursing :-(. Are you sure guys about the section 2 that there was mentioned new equipment and no advice about diet? I chose the equipment but it was confusing for me.
This is what i remember about nursing
1- low salary
2- they couldnt finish the training
3- training was too specific
4- question was something in 1940 i cant remember anymore
5- i answered A but cant remember what was it

a_nambiar

Nov 11, 2017
1- low salary
Do you remember the question for 3rd answer?

Zloun

Nov 12, 2017
1- low salary
Ah yes I have got same answers for 1, 2 and 5 where I also remember A. I have got a feeling that 3rd question was about the problem with hospitals and the options were that training was too specific, the equipment was not sufficient and the hospitals had bad location. I think that I chose option C for the 4 question.

Eddy93

Nov 12, 2017
Do you remember the question for 3rd answer?
in fact i think this is the answer for the 4th question not 3rd it was why in 1940 it wasnt enough to do the training in hospitals or smg like this. And they said that they were doing a specific type of surgery in the hospital so they couldnt get a broad training. So the answer was too specific!

And the 3rd question! Now i remembered! I answered that the senior staff were overloaded! Did anybody answer this?

Reactions: Zloun

Zloun

Nov 12, 2017
And what about the second part of the nursing section? I have got CABAC. However, I saw that some people chose as the first answer A instead of C.

Zloun

Nov 12, 2017
in fact i think this is the answer for the 4th question not 3rd it was why in 1940 it wasnt enough to do the training in hospitals or smg like this. And they said that they were doing a specific type of surgery in the hospital so they couldnt get a broad training. So the answer was too specific!

And the 3rd question! Now i remembered! I answered that the senior staff were overloaded! Did anybody answer this?
Yes I answered it too!

delhitoottawa

Oct 23, 2017
Origin: A
Surprising success: E..italy as a winner
Particular band: D...in Wimbledon they discussed about particular brand
Change in composition: C
Harmful effects: F..plastic doesnt dissolve and some other issues
Compare between prices of drinks: B
I think surpirising success was para B as it mentioned abt who wud have thought that people cud have paid so much (i think). But they did.

I dont think para E was an answer for any qstn in this section. They had mentioned that any para cud be an answer twice. As per me qstns in next section were majorly focussed on para E.

I could be completely wrong though.

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
I think you’re confusing quarterly and monthly. First they talked about monthly then they said anually was better. Then they talked about special quarterly offers for new members. And the question was specific for new members. So the answer is quarterly. It’s almost always the last answer mentioned that is the correct one in listening.
This is what i understood too. quarterly is the answer.