+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOTICE OF DECISION!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello brothers ,

I am here since 3 years , i did my hearing on April 2021 the hearing was 3 hours as vertual hearing it was very hard because we had positive covid , today i calld IRB to ask about the decision they told me your dicision has been taken and went to translate department and i asked him about the result of my dicision he refused to let me know what this mean ? Iam not feeling well since i herd that any body has the same situation
You did your hearing while positive for covid! Were you able to join while quarantining from home? It is impossible to know what the outcome will be. They won't give people an answer over the phone.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys
My claim was accepted and thank you all for your support.
Hearing was virtual march 16th
Notice of decision 8th June.
Anyone can guide about PR processing ,my wife is not in canada she is backhome. How it goes. Can seniors help me.
Thank you once again all
You need to apply for PR. Your wife will be included in your application. Once you get PR she will go through the PR process wherever she is living.

May 7, 2021
i am so worry because i was not on forma when we did our hearing because we had a positive covide before 2 days of hearing and we did not sleep for few days before it was so hard on us thats why iam so worry-because i saw the member not satisfied
First, no one has authority to give or tell you the result except the member, second now you have to calm down and relax as your hearing is done and no one can do anything at this point not even your lawyer.
So think positive and pray, i hope and pray, you may get your positive decision soon

Lois0

May 15, 2021
Hi guys
My claim was accepted and thank you all for your support.
Hearing was virtual march 16th
Notice of decision 8th June.
Anyone can guide about PR processing ,my wife is not in canada she is backhome. How it goes. Can seniors help me.
Thank you once again all
Conglatulations, was the decision given to you on your same day? or they requested you to wait for the decision on your mail?

Rodrigon

Jun 14, 2021
My hearing date was 10 th May. Still waiting my NOD. It’s gonna be almost 6 weeks by end of this week. If I get my nod i will let you know

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
My hearing date was 10 th May. Still waiting my NOD. It’s gonna be almost 6 weeks by end of this week. If I get my nod i will let you know
my friend had on 10th may as well..He called irb today and got the news he is approved and will get mail in 3 4 days.