+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOTICE OF DECISION!

Lois0

May 15, 2021
Guys my hearing took two days and the Judge didn't tell me the decision but she seemed to be conviced ,she informed that she will send me a letter not later than 3 months. she was so kind and smooth. what should I expect? . what are the signs that you will receive a positive nod or negative nod.

Thanks!

May 7, 2021
Guys my hearing took two days and the Judge didn't tell me the decision but she seemed to be conviced ,she informed that she will send me a letter not later than 3 months. she was so kind and smooth. what should I expect? . what are the signs that you will receive a positive nod or negative nod.

Thanks!
Best wishes for your positive decision.
If she was convinced and you feel positive then hope for the best, but with member 's attitude or behaviour you can't assume what's going on in his mind

Maemae88

May 17, 2021
Best of luck! I have a very a good feeling that the decision will be positive. May I ask how long did it take you since you applied your refugee claim until the hearing started? Thank you.

Thanks!

May 7, 2021
how do you think your hearing went? did your lawyer give you any information about how it went?
Hearing went fine, was expecting probably would announce the decision but it went for 3 hours with 15 minutes break and then half an hour submission by lawyer, so the member at the end said he would send the decision through mail soon... Now its been 6th week, still waiting.
How about yours

Lois0

May 15, 2021
Hearing went fine, was expecting probably would announce the decision but it went for 3 hours with 15 minutes break and then half an hour submission by lawyer, so the member at the end said he would send the decision through mail soon... Now its been 6th week, still waiting.
How about yours
the first day was full of questions so due to limited time we didn't finish then the second day she came asking few questions, the second hearing was supposed to be 4hrs but It took 2hours with the submission of my lawyer. After that the judge thanked for the effort I made to answer the questions then she told me that she can feel how I eager I want the decision. but she told me that it will be available to me as soon as possible not later than 3 months

Lois0

May 15, 2021
the first day was full of questions so due to limited time we didn't finish then the second day she came asking few questions, the second hearing was supposed to be 4hrs but It took 2hours with the submission of my lawyer. After that the judge thanked for the effort I made to answer the questions then she told me that she can feel how I eager I want the decision. but she told me that it will be available to me as soon as possible not later than 3 months
How do you think about it? But I could see in her eyes that she is convinced..which Province are you in??

May 7, 2021
Great!!! Hope your positive decision on the way
Normally judges take that long hearings to address their concern and to confirm the answers for credibility and IFA, and if you manage to convinced with logic, arguments, and the evidences, then you have very clear chances of approval.
And interestingly she said at the end how eagerly you would be waiting for the decision, she can feel that... To me seem a good sign
So All the very best

I'm in Toronto

Lois0

May 15, 2021
Great!!! Hope your positive decision on the way
Normally judges take that long hearings to address their concern and to confirm the answers for credibility and IFA, and if you manage to convinced with logic, arguments, and the evidences, then you have very clear chances of approval.
And interestingly she said at the end how eagerly you would be waiting for the decision, she can feel that... To me seem a good sign
So All the very best

I'm in Toronto
Yes sure, How about you?? do you think you convinced him?? do you have any other friend that is on hold like us??