+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOTICE OF DECISION!

May 7, 2021
Any updates from you bro??
I had words with IRB yesterday regarding my decision, she said that member fell ill and was not able to render my the decision, he's getting well, so expectedly soon will write the NOD and will send to you

Lois0

May 15, 2021
I had words with IRB yesterday regarding my decision, she said that member fell ill and was not able to render my the decision, he's getting well, so expectedly soon will write the NOD and will send to you
oooh okay bro, all my prayers are on you..It's a positive outcome IA. Sending positive energy all the way to you buddy

Reactions: 99909

mrs waseem

Star Member
Dec 13, 2009
I wish u all the best.hope u get positive result.

Reactions: 99909

Frel

Jun 2, 2021
Hi, can someone please help me explain this, I called irb for update, they said no decision on file yet, since feb 2021, when the judge makes a decision does it go to irb directly or it takes some time, thanks alot

May 7, 2021
Hi, can someone please help me explain this, I called irb for update, they said no decision on file yet, since feb 2021, when the judge makes a decision does it go to irb directly or it takes some time, thanks alot
Totally depends on the member, it can take from a week to months, but since Feb seems to be too late though, but eventually you have to wait, no other choice
How was your hearing experience, was it tough or smooth, and how long did it last, would you mind sharing your experience with us please

Frel

Jun 2, 2021
Totally depends on the member, it can take from a week to months, but since Feb seems to be too late though, but eventually you have to wait, no other choice
How was your hearing experience, was it tough or smooth, and how long did it last, would you mind sharing your experience with us please
It was okay, very smooth, lasted 3 hours and breaks in between, member said best wishes and I hope you don't wait too long to get the nod.

May 7, 2021
It was okay, very smooth, lasted 3 hours and breaks in between, member said best wishes and I hope you don't wait too long to get the nod.
For me its more than 2 months now, wait specially after hearing is frustrating even though one has gone through a smooth n easy hearing experience, hoping and wishing best result for you soon

Lois0

May 15, 2021
a friend of mine just got his nod, after 3months, and it' a positive. just for your information...It's positive for all of us I declare. Still waiting on my end it's the 3rd week

Reactions: Lesja27

May 7, 2021
a friend of mine just got his nod, after 3months, and it' a positive. just for your information...It's positive for all of us I declare. Still waiting on my end it's the 3rd week
Ameen.. And many congratulations to your friend and wishing him a happy and successful future life in Canada, and positive decision for you is on your way soon IA
Thank you for sharing this brother

Last edited:
Reactions: Lois0

Lois0

May 15, 2021
@Lois0 hey bro, any update from your end? This forum seems to be quiet for few days
no bro, I am still waiting I tried to give them a call they informed me that it's still processing. but I am hoping to get a decision shortly, how about you?