+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOTICE OF DECISION!

May 7, 2021
my friend had on 10th may as well..He called irb today and got the news he is approved and will get mail in 3 4 days.
Wow that's great, normally they don't tell decisions over the phone but your friend is lucky I must say...

Rodrigon

Jun 14, 2021
Alright thanks, how was your hearing?
It was smooth. Not so complicated. It’s took almost 5 hours with include questions and answer. I hope i can get nod soon because waiting is so stresfull. I’m checking this page everyday

Rodrigon

Jun 14, 2021
my friend had on 10th may as well..He called irb today and got the news he is approved and will get mail in 3 4 days.
I’m hoping i can get my decision soon. Very congrats for your friend. When i get my nod i will share as quickly as in this page with result

Reactions: Lois0

Linda123678

Jan 29, 2021
The refugee website said that "often the board member tells the decision at the end of hearing ... sometimes they delay decision for later and send NOD by mail". Is this still the case recently? How many people learnt of decision right away at the hearing? I saw at least one claimant above said he/she was informed right away. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: seantimba

Lois0

May 15, 2021
On the same boat bro, almost three months and waiting...
same here bro, I am still waiting, I had words with an agent assigned to my case and she informed me that it's still in the process. however, I spoke to my lawyer and he informed me that waiting for a long time doesn't mean it's no... let's stay positive

Reactions: 99909

May 7, 2021
same here bro, I am still waiting, I had words with an agent assigned to my case and she informed me that it's still in the process. however, I spoke to my lawyer and he informed me that waiting for a long time doesn't mean it's no... let's stay positive
Actually i spoke to my agent and she informed that my member fell ill, due to that he delayed the decision, its not just mine there are few others too who are awaiting there decision from the same member, and now he just resumes back, so hopefully will get decision in coming days!

Reactions: Lois0

Linda123678

Jan 29, 2021
The refugee website said that "often the board member tells the decision at the end of hearing ... sometimes they delay decision for later and send NOD by mail". Is this still the case recently? How many people learnt of decision right away at the hearing? I saw at least one claimant above said he/she was informed right away. Thanks.
Really appreciate if people who did hearing from Montreal can share if you received positive NOD but didn't get the result on the hearing day.

I didn't get positive or negative result on the hearing day. I wonder how likely that is a bad sign.

Last edited:

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Really appreciate if people who did hearing from Montreal can share if you received positive NOD but didn't get the result on the hearing day.

I didn't get positive or negative result on the hearing day. I won't how likely that is a bad sign.
I did not get result on hearing day i got positive decision in 2 weeks.

Lois0

May 15, 2021

I didn't get positive or negative result on the hearing day. I wonder how likely that is a bad sign.
I had my hearing in montreal, I didn't get decision on the table it's been now 5 weeks, where are you from?