+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Hi,
Two days ago I called IRCC to know about BG status and medical request, for which they said PR case is within time frame and once any update you will be first to see it. I revived AOR and BIL on 1 MARCH 2023 and still waiting for medical request while BG in progress.
Today I saw in tracker that they received an enquiry from me. so my question is that even IRCC record the call enquiry in tracker as well. and is calling have any affect on PR process?
I don't think it has negative affects on the file, I have inquired 5 times till now, and tracker shows all of them.

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
The actual processing time for PNP non-Express Entry is 11 months but according to last 6 months average is 18 months (is what they are taking in average). So when they tell us within time frame after 11 months, why can't we tell them that is actually beyond the limits now.

Lilly9795

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Hi all,
Can someone tell me how I can access my application tracker? I have my PNP profile linked to my IRCC GCKEY account.
Thanks

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
The actual processing time for PNP non-Express Entry is 11 months but according to last 6 months average is 18 months (is what they are taking in average). So when they tell us within time frame after 11 months, why can't we tell them that is actually beyond the limits now.
The actual processing time is not exactly 11 months. If you read through this thread, you would see applicants getting theirs in less than 10 months, while some are waiting for more than 18. Each case is different, as different as each appluicant's DNA.

I got mine close to the 11th month, while my friend from PEI got his at exactly 12 months.

If you can't wait for the delays in Non-EE PNPs, suggest you try the EE route. Their average (at least based from different threads) is blazingly fast. Some are getting PRs in as short as 3 months. Sadly, Non-EEs are not considered important enough for a reasonable processing time...

• Sad
Reactions: sonalim

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
The actual processing time is not exactly 11 months. If you read through this thread, you would see applicants getting theirs in less than 10 months, while some are waiting for more than 18. Each case is different, as different as each appluicant's DNA.

I got mine close to the 11th month, while my friend from PEI got his at exactly 12 months.

If you can't wait for the delays in Non-EE PNPs, suggest you try the EE route. Their average (at least based from different threads) is blazingly fast. Some are getting PRs in as short as 3 months. Sadly, Non-EEs are not considered important enough for a reasonable processing time...
11 months is their goal (standard if you want) for processing. Everything else is a deviation.
It's stated in one of the documents/guides for processing non-express entry applications.

liliass

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
Hi,
Two days ago I called IRCC to know about BG status and medical request, for which they said PR case is within time frame and once any update you will be first to see it. I revived AOR and BIL on 1 MARCH 2023 and still waiting for medical request while BG in progress.
Today I saw in tracker that they received an enquiry from me. so my question is that even IRCC record the call enquiry in tracker as well. and is calling have any affect on PR process?
Where do u see that ? I called IRCC few days ago, I can't see any call enquiry in my tracker. (GCKEY)

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
11 months is their goal (standard if you want) for processing. Everything else is a deviation.
It's stated in one of the documents/guides for processing non-express entry applications.
Yes, it is their goal. Still not the actual processing time. Again, each application is different in complexity. That 11 months is not written in stone. It will deviate no matter what.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
For applicants who can't stand the long wait in the Non-EE universe, this is just my unsolicited advice to spare you from the mental anguish (I actually know what it felt like): try the EE route. Because the processing time won't change much any time soon. IRCC have lots of EE applications to prioritize (sarcastic mode on)...

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I read somewhere on their website that 11 months is actaully their targetted timeline for processing non-ee files. Its not the actual processing timeline they are committed to, unfortunately. The site indicated that in 2021, they archived only 8% of that target. So if even one got at 12th or 14th month, its not considered within the targeted timeline of 11 months or who knows how they pop up such numbers.

Anyways, I wonder if they have set their goal (for 2023) to up that number/percentage by issuing copr number on the tracker indicating that a decision is made, thus upping that target number for non-ee files, however no portal is send to the applicant and are kind of in a queue/batch to receive portal1 emails. Even after p1 or p2, they make applicant wait for copr. Not for all, but some/many like we have seen on this thread. Couple of my buds whom I know (one in CEC and another in non-EE) are waiting for more than 2 months now - they see copr on the tracker but no portal1 yet.

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
I read somewhere on their website that 11 months is actaully their targetted timeline for processing non-ee files. Its not the actual processing timeline they are committed to, unfortunately. The site indicated that in 2021, they archived only 8% of that target. So if even one got at 12th or 14th month, its not considered within the targeted timeline of 11 months or who knows how they pop up such numbers.

Anyways, I wonder if they have set their goal (for 2023) to up that number/percentage by issuing copr number on the tracker indicating that a decision is made, thus upping that target number for non-ee files, however no portal is send to the applicant and are kind of in a queue/batch to receive portal1 emails. Even after p1 or p2, they make applicant wait for copr. Not for all, but some/many like we have seen on this thread. Couple of my buds whom I know (one in CEC and another in non-EE) are waiting for more than 2 months now - they see copr on the tracker but no portal1 yet.
The processing standards is what they are aiming for, however, this can not be achieved with current backlog, also another factors are to be considered by IRCC, such as quota and their targets each year, the inconsistent for giving PRs to recent files and slowly liquidity of backlog is depending on their strategy and this is something we don't know.
Waiting for our turn is the only thing we can do right now, and hope to get done with it as soon as possible.

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021

Yep. I'm waiting for my portal even though I see my copr in the tracker.

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
Can you see "final decision made" on your GCKey?
I have a weird thing in the recent update... What kind of update or decision is that?

Latest update:
Final decision - May 30, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
I have a weird thing in the recent update... What kind of update or decision is that?

Latest update:
Final decision - May 30, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I got the same thing.
It should mean your PR is approved on May 30 and you have your COPR details in your tracker. But the weird thing is - you still have yet received your portal email!

GingerAle07

Sep 13, 2021
Hey guys, I'm currently in OINP international student stream and my common-law is in EE pool. If I gets draw for PNP and have coPR, will my common-law also get it? Thank you