+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mertkrnfl

Oct 19, 2022
Hi All, I applied for Non-express entry through ONIP Masters stream on 22 Dec 2022 and got PAL today. My question is that I do not have an upfront medical exam uploaded nor I have not received a Medical Exam request. Does it mean that I don't have to give or They will ask for it later? Any help is very much appreciated

Reactions: harinder_singh

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi All, I applied for Non-express entry through ONIP Masters stream on 22 Dec 2022 and got PAL today. My question is that I do not have an upfront medical exam uploaded nor I have not received a Medical Exam request. Does it mean that I don't have to give or They will ask for it later? Any help is very much appreciated
If you don't have a medical in the last 5 years, IRCC will probably ask you later. Some might suggest that you do upfront now. IMHO, better to wait for their instruction.

Reactions: mertkrnfl

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
If you don't have a medical in the last 5 years, IRCC will probably ask you later. Some might suggest that you do upfront now. IMHO, better to wait for their instruction.
I have a similar situation, I had applied in July 2022, I am still waiting for my Medical Request or them approving my previous medical which was done in 2021 (which is within 5yrs). My representative asked me to wait for their request instead of sending them upfront medical. As it might sound impolite. Someone from this thread sent upfront and theirs got passed with the old medical.

Reactions: mertkrnfl

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
I have a similar situation, I had applied in July 2022, I am still waiting for my Medical Request or them approving my previous medical which was done in 2021 (which is within 5yrs). My representative asked me to wait for their request instead of sending them upfront medical. As it might sound impolite. Someone from this thread sent upfront and theirs got passed with the old medical.

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
just for your reference - I submitted my old medical via webform last Nov and I got medical passed few days later.

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
I do not recommend upfront medicals. Somehow mine was lost when the file was being transferred to another office, and it took them a while ( and me calling and resubmitting it again and again) to finally pass it. I can see the communication between officers about it in my GCMS notes.

I think when they give you an EME number and you go with that number to the clinic, the results get through waaay faster than when the clinic gives you the number and then the officer has to look for the file and assess the results.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Today I received an email for ADR.
ADR 6/7/2023 - PA : T4, PayStub, Bank statement, Schedule A, Employment Letter, Schedule 4. Wife : Schedule A
Upload files to MyCIC and Email to officer.

My question is "Email to CIC" as well? Does it mean I'm in risk ?
I got couple refusal visa in the past and my wife too.

Timeline :
AR - Nov 11 2022
AOR - Dec 11 2022
BIO - Dec 11 2022
MP - May 9 2023
GU - June 2 2023
PAL -
PPR -
eCOPR -

As per IRCC over the phone, June 6, 2023
Criminality - pass
Medical - pass
Info Sharing - completed
Security - pass
Eligibility - in progress
Misrepresentation - no

If you have uploaded to GCkey and have also emailed the VO, then you're all set. You may call them once just to verify if they have recieved your ADR docs. As for your previously refusals - If you have declared/mentioned about them previously in your application filling, that should be good enough.

And just for ref: when I got ADR, I called them after uploading the docs (after couple of days of upload), they told me they don't see/find any documents uploaded for ADR on my file. And they suggested me to email the VO directly to be on the safer side.

JK_Toronto

Jun 8, 2023
Hi Folks,

I submitted my AR on April 18th this year but still did not receive AOR from IRCC. I saw folks who submitted their application later than me already received AOR from the tracker. Should I contact IRCC to see where they are at regarding my application? If so, could you please let me know the phone number for it?

RobbaZ1

Feb 25, 2023
Today I received an email for ADR.
ADR 6/7/2023 - PA : T4, PayStub, Bank statement, Schedule A, Employment Letter, Schedule 4. Wife : Schedule A
Upload files to MyCIC and Email to officer.

My question is "Email to CIC" as well? Does it mean I'm in risk ?
I got couple refusal visa in the past and my wife too.

Timeline :
AR - Nov 11 2022
AOR - Dec 11 2022
BIO - Dec 11 2022
MP - May 9 2023
GU - June 2 2023
PAL -
PPR -
eCOPR -

As per IRCC over the phone, June 6, 2023
Criminality - pass
Medical - pass
Info Sharing - completed
Security - pass
Eligibility - in progress
Misrepresentation - no
Don’t worry you are on final stage of application, when applicants has previously visa refusals then first eligibility check officer flag it for additional review at final stage. It depends on final officer to pass it for approval or ask for ADR so they ask for ADR now make sure your are eligible.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi Folks,

I submitted my AR on April 18th this year but still did not receive AOR from IRCC. I saw folks who submitted their application later than me already received AOR from the tracker. Should I contact IRCC to see where they are at regarding my application? If so, could you please let me know the phone number for it?
There is no rhyme nor reason in the IRCC timeline. While you may have seen people who applied later than you get their AOR, there are also people who submitted way earlier than you who haven't received theirs. All you can do at this stage is wait. Non EE applicants are at the bottom of the food chain, unfortunately...

KomalKapil01

Apr 27, 2023
Hi everyone

I have a question that is not related to my application status but related to my presence in Canada. I have applied under BC PNP international graduate field. I received my AOR in April and my background check is in progress as per the tracker.
If due to some circumstance I leave Canada and my job & go back to India. Do still my application will be considered for PR and will be processed further
Please any information will help full. Thanks

sasanta

Nov 16, 2021
you will get medical request in 1 to 7 days.

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
Hi, I would suggest that if you have the medical information you send it via webform, that is what I did, because I did a medical in 2021 and I didn't wait for them to request it I sent it via webform and in a few days they updated my medical status to completed and requested medical for my dependent.
Might I ask which webform you used (a link would be great)? I sent them my IME info sheet through one of the web forms. The tracker shows they received the enquiry (about 2 weeks ago) but my medical still shows "not started". Any ideas how long it normally takes?

Last edited: