Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hey guys, I'm currently in OINP international student stream and my common-law is in EE pool. If I gets draw for PNP and have coPR, will my common-law also get it? Thank you
Did you include your common-law as dependent in your application?

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
The actual processing time is not exactly 11 months. If you read through this thread, you would see applicants getting theirs in less than 10 months, while some are waiting for more than 18. Each case is different, as different as each appluicant's DNA.

I got mine close to the 11th month, while my friend from PEI got his at exactly 12 months.

If you can't wait for the delays in Non-EE PNPs, suggest you try the EE route. Their average (at least based from different threads) is blazingly fast. Some are getting PRs in as short as 3 months. Sadly, Non-EEs are not considered important enough for a reasonable processing time...
All your answers are correct. Their target is 11 months of almost 80%, 18 months an average is what they are taking. They can improve it over time.

Again, my concern is not about waiting, it's about hiding facts to give excuses. They can definitely say that " Even if it's beyond 11 months, it will take some time as it get delayed." For example if a Manager give us a target to work on something within a week, we can't say the time frame is 2 week as a reason of we delayed it. The true answer is it's delayed and you will try to complete ASAP. Reason could be anything. But to build trust on IRCC only we need is "TRUTH".

We can understand the situation and the reasons as well, doesn't mean we are fool and we can accept wrong information for excuses.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
All your answers are correct. Their target is 11 months of almost 80%, 18 months an average is what they are taking. They can improve it over time.

Again, my concern is not about waiting, it's about hiding facts to give excuses. They can definitely say that " Even if it's beyond 11 months, it will take some time as it get delayed." For example if a Manager give us a target to work on something within a week, we can't say the time frame is 2 week as a reason of we delayed it. The true answer is it's delayed and you will try to complete ASAP. Reason could be anything. But to build trust on IRCC only we need is "TRUTH".

We can understand the situation and the reasons as well, doesn't mean we are fool and we can accept wrong information for excuses.
caveat emptor!

IMHO, despite the numerous “horror stories” about immigrating to Canada, lots of people still chose to apply. Why? Product reviews plays a major role in retail or wholesale merchandise. I guess there’s that level of foolishness somewhere or everywhere...

Again, just my opinion.

Reactions: Parthkumar Patel

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Congratulations! I received my Ecopr on a Sunday, 9:00 pm... after PAL it usually takes 1, 2 weeks to receive the portal email
No, it does not. Receiving portal after PAL is unpredictable.

Reactions: SCW