+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Please must everyone receive PAL?
I am an inland applicant, I haven't received any PAL (yet). My AR is July 2022, I have heard that it's not necessary for all but inland applicants but some just get it as @rcincanada2019 said above. I just hope my medical gets passed or I get a medical request soon. We all have so many plans to execute after PR!!! :) :) :) I hope the best results for everyone.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
According to the other people comment. For Alberta, Ontario after PAL it takes 5-6 months to get portal 1
For NON-EE applicants, based on what I have observed so far, the pattern is something like this:

- If you get PAL at earlier stage - say between 4~6 month, then DM at 10 or 11th month
- If you get PAL at later state - say 9~11 month, then DM within 1 or 2 month unless the file is stuck in security.

Other thing is that applicants who have had PCC from U.S. tends to clear BGC phase a bit faster and eventually gets PAL early on completing the eligibility review. Exception to some provinces that are deemed prority processing, this keeps changing from time to time.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I am an inland applicant, I haven't received any PAL (yet). My AR is July 2022, I have heard that it's not necessary for all but inland applicants but some just get it as @rcincanada2019 said above. I just hope my medical gets passed or I get a medical request soon. We all have so many plans to execute after PR!!! :) :) :) I hope the best results for everyone.
When I last called IRCC, I asked if inland gets PAL or not.. agent said it depends on VO, but I think the way PAL gets triggered is like this:

Once the eligibility review is completed + you have crossed certain phase of BGC (like criminality+ Infosharing or just criminality, security pending) their system generates PAL. I noticed eligibility is checked after one of the stages of BGC is passed for most Non-EE applicant whereas for EE, eligibility phase starts ealier for PA's CRS validation. The PAL letter doesn't say PA name or anything but just letter addressed to PA's UCI.. PA being inland or not, ppl have recieved PAL, some folks got PAL at very end upon DM/portal. A very few applicants with no PAL and got DM/portal. I think those ppl of didn't get PAL have lots of buddies in real and hence needs no PAL.. lol, just kidin!

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
When I last called IRCC, I asked if inland gets PAL or not.. agent said it depends on VO, but I think the way PAL gets triggered is like this:

Once the eligibility review is completed + you have crossed certain phase of BGC (like criminality+ Infosharing or just criminality, security pending) their system generates PAL. I noticed eligibility is checked after one of the stages of BGC is passed for most Non-EE applicant whereas for EE, eligibility phase starts ealier for PA's CRS validation. The PAL letter doesn't say PA name or anything but just letter addressed to PA's UCI.. PA being inland or not, ppl have recieved PAL, some folks got PAL at very end upon DM/portal. A very few applicants with no PAL and got DM/portal. I think those ppl of didn't get PAL have lots of buddies in real and hence needs no PAL.. lol, just kidin!
That's why I always welcome anybody who got PAL to the "PAL" club. :p

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023

LOL Thanks for the information!

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
For NON-EE applicants, based on what I have observed so far, the pattern is something like this:

- If you get PAL at earlier stage - say between 4~6 month, then DM at 10 or 11th month
- If you get PAL at later state - say 9~11 month, then DM within 1 or 2 month unless the file is stuck in security.

Other thing is that applicants who have had PCC from U.S. tends to clear BGC phase a bit faster and eventually gets PAL early on completing the eligibility review. Exception to some provinces that are deemed prority processing, this keeps changing from time to time.
Yes, I seen that too. Its great!

Vivianz

Feb 5, 2023
Hi everyone, I got my ECOPR on May 9. However, my PR card has not been processed yet. Does anyone have the similar timeline and any update on your PR card?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi everyone, I got my ECOPR on May 9. However, my PR card has not been processed yet. Does anyone have the similar timeline and any update on your PR card?
Have you linked your PR card application to your gckey?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Have been feeling like a passenger from flight 828 lately, I'm getting these 'Callings', lol. Over the last 20 days or so, I got about 4 ghost updates of which two of them were spooky ones, they telepathically kinda hints that I might get some update on my file soon, anyone else getting such callings.. folks from Aug/Sept 2022 maybe?

Canjour90

Star Member
May 17, 2023
Hi,

Due to sponsor issues, my company could not provide me employment Visa. So i had to work there in visit visa UAE for almost one year. But my license was attached to the same pharmacy throughout.

Is it safe to mention this experience to OINP? And ircc? Since employment visa was not provided will that be an issue.?

Please advice

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hi,

Due to sponsor issues, my company could not provide me employment Visa. So i had to work there in visit visa UAE for almost one year. But my license was attached to the same pharmacy throughout.

Is it safe to mention this experience to OINP? And ircc? Since employment visa was not provided will that be an issue.?

Please advice
Does UAE govt have any provisions for anyone to work on visit visa? AFAIK, you aren't suppose to work on a visit visa in general on any foreign land, so a (free) internet forum advice is not really worth considering if you're real serious about PR. My 2 cents, would suggest you take a legal opinion from immigration lawyer.

Reactions: Canjour90