+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hi guys, I got my protal1 email today after a long time, it has taken exactly 18 months.

AR: October 31, 2021
AOR: July 13, 2022
MR: September 6, 2022
PAL: September 17, 2022
MA: October 11, 2022
ADR1: November 24, 2022
ADR2: November 30, 2022
PORTAL1: May 01, 2023
Congratulations! Finally, after a long wait. Best Wishes.

• Love
Reactions: reza__

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Oh Boy! IRCC is a mess. Did the call centre agent say that you have to wait till 20 months for them to send? Can they send a messege about application processing sooner?
Hi,

I called them several times and they did not any action for my application and also the 20 months timeline my MP told me.

Regards,

• Sad
Reactions: SCW
Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Have a question regarding the notarization of documents.

Do the Police clearance certificates and birth certificates need to be notarized ?

I mean, I have the original documents with me, so I am scanning and uploading the scanned PDFs in the portal. They are not photocopies (which definitely needs a notary to verify).

Can members who have recently applied for PR help with this doubt ? Thank you !!

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Have a question regarding the notarization of documents.

Do the Police clearance certificates and birth certificates need to be notarized ?

I mean, I have the original documents with me, so I am scanning and uploading the scanned PDFs in the portal. They are not photocopies (which definitely needs a notary to verify).

Can members who have recently applied for PR help with this doubt ? Thank you !!
Are they in different language? If yes then it need to be notarised

I notarized my PCC, but my birth certificate was both English and my language. So i didnt do that.

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Hi guys, I got my protal1 email today after a long time, it has taken exactly 18 months.

AR: October 31, 2021
AOR: July 13, 2022
MR: September 6, 2022
PAL: September 17, 2022
MA: October 11, 2022
ADR1: November 24, 2022
ADR2: November 30, 2022
PORTAL1: May 01, 2023
Can you share the ADR 1 and 2 details?

nabil_nabil56

Sep 19, 2019
Hello there, just submitted non express entry application through online- OINP graduate stream,. Is it necessary/ possible to link it with IRCC gckey account? Asking because it is also a online portal, not paper base.

another ask- I merged two jpg file for photos into one jpg (front side and back side), as back side was mandatory. Is it okay to merge or should have uploaded back side separately?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hello,

I wonder at which state I should order a GCMS note? Also, do GCMS note delay may application?
I would say 6 months after getting AoR if you don't see much happening on your file. If you order before or in early state, you won't find much of a change. And no, ordering GCMS notes does not delay application.

Lindaofgod

Sep 9, 2022
Good day everyone. Thanks so much for your response on how to upload documents via the web form. Medical passed, Pre-arrival letter received. Please what's next should I expect from IRCC

Reactions: SCW

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hello there, just submitted non express entry application through online- OINP graduate stream,. Is it necessary/ possible to link it with IRCC gckey account? Asking because it is also a online portal, not paper base.

another ask- I merged two jpg file for photos into one jpg (front side and back side), as back side was mandatory. Is it okay to merge or should have uploaded back side separately?
You will have to wait till you receive the AOR to link your application to your online account.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020

Yes, it is necessary to link the application in GCkey account in order for you see the status of application and also in case if there is ADR at later stage, it's the GCkey account thru which you will need to upload the documents. You will be able link your application once you receive AoR email which contains your application number starting with EPXXXXXX. along with instructions.

For photo, I did the following:
Scan front side in page-1
Scan back side page-2
and then merge two page pdf.