+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I have been wondering what 'Remain CN' means and if anybody else has same/different things written in theirs. My guess is they have not bumped up the level of assessments required and its 'Remaining Current' for now. I have been searching for the abbreviations but so far I cannot find that one on the web.

Yeah, I too have that.. no idea what it means. My BGC in GCkey is still in "Not Applicable".

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
yes - it was oinp - phd grad stream.
I noticed they mostly ask a lot of additional documents (esp financial ones) from the former students. I guess it's linked to the lack of professional work experience in Canada at the time of application. Simply to check the applicant's ability to economically establish in the province.

Reactions: SCW

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I noticed they mostly ask a lot of additional documents (esp financial ones) from the former students. I guess it's linked to the lack of professional work experience in Canada at the time of application. Simply to check the applicant's ability to economically establish in the province.
Yes, I too suspect that is the case. However, it appears that the delays in processing actually happen while the application travels between IRCC offices/(ers). Best of luck as your application progresses through the system.

jenya777

Sep 23, 2021
Hi, guys! It's been over one month since I applied for GCMS and still didn't receive it. Do you know how long will it take? And if it's any way to contact them as a reminder to give me the notes?

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
I'm getting EE vibes that my begging sentence (of waiting) will be reduced if I get ITA.. anyone else getting that kinda vibes today?
Well I got the same vibe a week ago.... Created a profile and submitted it yesterday, waiting for ITA..... Lets see, which one of my applications progresses first LOL One has nomination (nonEE) and the other is just EE with no nomination.

Reactions: mcdonal22

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Hi, guys! It's been over one month since I applied for GCMS and still didn't receive it. Do you know how long will it take? And if it's any way to contact them as a reminder to give me the notes?
If its been over statutory 30 days mark send an email to Email Link, including the temporary tracking number they gave you and ask them for the status of your application.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Well I got the same vibe a week ago.... Created a profile and submitted it yesterday, waiting for ITA..... Lets see, which one of my applications progresses first LOL One has nomination (nonEE) and the other is just EE with no nomination.
240+ days (or 8 months) since AR, only got AOR+MP. No updates after that - no PAL yet but just some glimpse of minor changes in tracker & gckey. 10 days to go for next EE draw, lets see how that goes.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
240+ days (or 8 months) since AR, only got AOR+MP. No updates after that - no PAL yet but just some glimpse of minor changes in tracker & gckey. 10 days to go for next EE draw, lets see how that goes.
Whats your score? Mine is 507, hopefully thats above cutoff

Edit: Only things keeping me from not doing it was: 1) 1 yr experience (CEC) 2) Fees 3) the hassle of contacting my previous employer from home country to provide me with letter (its been more than 3 yrs since I broke contact LOL). Now I said fck it and put in the profile.

Last edited:

AP97

Feb 2, 2023
Hi, I have heard that getting PAL means Eligibility passed. Is this true? I got PAL back in Jan, but on the Tracker it still shows Eligibility "Not Started". I had called IRCC and agent said Criminality and Info sharing done, Security not started. I thought Background Check was started after Eligibility passed? I unfortunately forgot to ask about Eligibility :(

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Whats your score? Mine is 507, hopefully thats above cutoff

Edit: Only things keeping me from not doing it was: 1) 1 yr experience (CEC) 2) Fees 3) the hassle of contacting my previous employer from home country to provide me with letter (its been more than 3 yrs since I broke contact LOL).
Wow, that's way above the cut off, you for sure are going to get upcoming ITA! I'm right at the edge, sitting at 483. It was the cut off of last draw so hoping for the upcoming draw to drop below 483. I know the hassle of getting experience letters with all the duties n all from past employer's can be quite hectic task.

Reactions: buddy013

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Wow, that's way above the cut off, you for sure are going to get upcoming ITA! I'm right at the edge, sitting at 483. It was the cut off of last draw so hoping for the upcoming draw to drop below 483. I know the hassle of getting experience letters with all the duties n all from past employer's can be quite hectic task.
Yeah specially when you are not in contact for so long. Anyways, hope we both get our ITAs. Good Luck.

Reactions: mcdonal22