+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Hi all, I applied PR through non-express entry PNP with Alberta opportunity stream nomination.

AR: April 1, 2023
AOR: May 1, 2023
Application Linked: May 1, 2023
Application status tracker account created: May 2, 2023
BIO: completed
Background verification: In progress
Eligibility: Not started
Medical: Not started

Reactions: JhoaJhay and Kelio

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Hello mates, I applied PR through non-express entry PNP- SINP OID stream.

AR: Nov 23, 2022
AOR: March 1, 2023
Application Linked with GCKEY: March 1, 2023
BIO: 5 March 2023
Application status tracker account created: April , 2023
Background verification: In progress in Tracker
Background verification: Not applicable in GCkey
Medical: Awaiting
ADR- Still NO
Any thought when to expect medical request and about background verification different status.

ft17

Mar 2, 2023
Does anyone know what type of Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications in Check processing times IRCC portal?

I try to find out the processing time on below link:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

The select category below:
Select an application type: (required) -->Economic Immigration
Which economic class application? (required) --> Provincial Nominees
Online via Express Entry? (required) --> Yes or No?

Is it Online via Express Entry Yes or No?

Based on that link: it says that 10 months for Online via Express Entry and 19 months for non-online via Express Entry.

Please adivse.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Does anyone know what type of Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications in Check processing times IRCC portal?

I try to find out the processing time on below link:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

The select category below:
Select an application type: (required) -->Economic Immigration
Which economic class application? (required) --> Provincial Nominees
Online via Express Entry? (required) --> Yes or No?

Is it Online via Express Entry Yes or No?

Based on that link: it says that 10 months for Online via Express Entry and 19 months for non-online via Express Entry.

Please adivse.
Online via Express Entry > No

Kianoosh76

Mar 21, 2023
Hi Folks,

I just wanted to share my experiment. I applied for PNP on Nov 24th, 2022 and received no updates since (even AOR). Given the current trend, I found it pretty strange so I contacted the MP of my address. After about a week, they got back to me with detailed information about the application (as well as the application number). I realized that I had apparently received a 'silent' AOR in February 2023 and the application has been processing since then! The background check was started and so on.

With the application number, I was able to create a status tracker account, and my PNP application showed up there with the same info!

I have no idea why they didn't communicate but just wanted to share my experience in case someone finds it helpful!

D

Deleted member 1116679

Hi Everyone.. My non ee application is with a agent. He is handling all the processing. I got AOR and he sent me the mail regarding that. I have the UCI number with me. My query is that can I create an account in status tracker by myself under principal applicant tab or only my representative can create that account under representative tab just to track the status?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hi Folks,

I just wanted to share my experiment. I applied for PNP on Nov 24th, 2022 and received no updates since (even AOR). Given the current trend, I found it pretty strange so I contacted the MP of my address. After about a week, they got back to me with detailed information about the application (as well as the application number). I realized that I had apparently received a 'silent' AOR in February 2023 and the application has been processing since then! The background check was started and so on.

With the application number, I was able to create a status tracker account, and my PNP application showed up there with the same info!

I have no idea why they didn't communicate but just wanted to share my experience in case someone finds it helpful!

Could you also try checking your status in the tracker and verify your contact details and application history to match the same info?

Bgarcha7

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
Guys any body received any updates mine is still not security started after 3 months anyone in same boat SVO Ottawa PVO Sydney last update was in feb of pal and mp

Reactions: shanew

Stellar23

Nov 3, 2022
Hi Folks,

MP means Member of Parliament ? Thanks

Nemfis

Sep 16, 2022
St. John's
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All!
Sorry if it was already asked. Which phone number do you call to check the status of your PR application (when agents sometimes share info about your checks, etc.)?
Thank you!

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Guys any body received any updates mine is still not security started after 3 months anyone in same boat SVO Ottawa PVO Sydney last update was in feb of pal and mp
We have the same PVO and SVO and Security is the same for me. I got MR April 5th and it was submitted by the Clinic the end of last week, no update on that yet. - Whats your timeline?

Last edited:

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Everyone.. My non ee application is with a agent. He is handling all the processing. I got AOR and he sent me the mail regarding that. I have the UCI number with me. My query is that can I create an account in status tracker by myself under principal applicant tab or only my representative can create that account under representative tab just to track the status?
Its your application, you should be able to create it.

Abhi_garg

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
Same here, mine eligibility and criminal check passed on Jan 19, 2023 and medical passed on Feb 7 but still security not started and info-sharing pending for evaluation past 3 months. Primary office - Sydney and case processing office Ottawa.

AR - June 9th 2022

IRCC system is so messed up. No one in the system even care to simplify the process. Only activity to see is politics, how to create vote bank and noise level in the departments.

Applicants whose all basic checks are completed and need a push to next pending items are delay by officer laziness and don’t even care to look into your application rather they are putting application in sack to store in there warehouse to show pending file.

Reactions: RedTree

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Same here, mine eligibility and criminal check passed on Jan 19, 2023 and medical passed on Feb 7 but still security not started and info-sharing pending for evaluation past 3 months. Primary office - Sydney and case processing office Ottawa.

AR - June 9th 2022

IRCC system is so messed up. No one in the system even care to simplify the process. Only activity to see is politics, how to create vote bank and noise level in the departments.

Applicants whose all basic checks are completed and need a push to next pending items are delay by officer laziness and don’t even care to look into your application rather they are putting application in sack to store in there warehouse to show pending file.
Sometimes they are just waiting on further information. I don't think they keep us in the queue for no reason, sometimes its a reason we don't know and they wont tell us.
I have seen some improvements in the processing time lately. - It was way worst before.