+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Abhi_garg

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
Sometimes they are just waiting on further information. I don't think they keep us in the queue for no reason, sometimes its a reason we don't know and they wont tell us.
I have seen some improvements in the processing time lately. - It was way worst before.
Well, as per my GCMS report info- sharing status is completed and No trace found but pending for evaluation by the officer and office has not even look into the report in this 3 months. How about that?

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Well, as per my GCMS report info- sharing status is completed and No trace found but pending for evaluation by the officer and office has not even look into the report in this 3 months. How about that?
Well, I would say your case could be a special circumstance. I am not defending them, however, collectively there are huge improvements. I cant sit here and say otherwise.

Abhi_garg

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
Well, I would say your case could be a special circumstance. I am not defending them, however, collectively there are huge improvements. I cant sit here and say otherwise.
When you say- “collectively there are huge improvements”
What improvement do you see?

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
When you say- “collectively there are huge improvements”
What improvement do you see?
The processing time has significantly lowered, a number of folks are receiving AOR before 6 months (before nomination expiry), the use of old medicals (saving applicants time and money).

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
The processing time has significantly lowered, a number of folks are receiving AOR before 6 months (before nomination expiry), the use of old medicals (saving applicants time and money).
I get that everyone is eager for their PR (myself included) but the honest truth is, a lot of the folks here complaining are still within the posted processing time.

Abhi_garg

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
I agree, recent application are getting fast result but you will also agree that older application are not moving in the same pace.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I agree, recent application are getting fast result but you will also agree that older application are not moving in the same pace.
That is true, as I said I am not defending IRCC but there are improvements. The other day I saw a few 2021 folks getting their ECOPR. - Small wins that we have to celebrate.

Abhi_garg

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
I get that everyone is eager for their PR (myself included) but the honest truth is, a lot of the folks here complaining are still within the posted processing time.
if you have followed the thread then it is not about processing time anymore. It is about visa office and officer incharge for the application.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I agree with you, anyways, we are all in the same boat so lets row together to the finish line. All the best!

Reactions: Abhi_garg

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
I’m sharing my status to give each one of us hope. This is my timeline

AR: March 6,2023
AOR: March 21, 2023
ADR: March 21, 2023 (child's passport < 6 months)
BP: March 28, 2023
MP: March 28, 2023 ( submitted old Medical’s)
ADR submitted: April 11,2023
ADR updated: April 13, 2023

Got a ghost update yesterday and eligibility is under review. Moved from “we will let you know when we start reviewing your eligibility “.

keeping the faith for Portal 1 and 2 soon.

Reactions: shanew

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I’m sharing my status to give each one of us hope. This is my timeline

AR: March 6,2023
AOR: March 21, 2023
ADR: March 21, 2023 (child's passport < 6 months)
BP: March 28, 2023
MP: March 28, 2023 ( submitted old Medical’s)
ADR submitted: April 11,2023
ADR updated: April 13, 2023

Got a ghost update yesterday and eligibility is under review. Moved from “we will let you know when we start reviewing your eligibility “.

keeping the faith for Portal 1 and 2 soon.
Great, I always wondered if eligibility status changes prior to approval. Did you get the eligibility update in GCKey or in AST?
Also BP stands for Background Check passed?

I also think you will get your Portal 1 very soon! I am not sure if you have access to eCAS, but that tells if a decision has been made prior Portals.

Edit

My eligibility has always been:
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Last edited:

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Great, I always wondered if eligibility status changes prior to approval. Did you get the eligibility update in GCKey or in AST?
Also BP stands for Background Check passed?
From my experience I believe so. I had a TRV which got approved on May 1(applied April 14).
I got a ghost update on that application over the weekend ( note: strike action but got the update). As soon as strike got called off I got PPR letter. Checked my Gckey for the PR and saw the ghost update late last night. I don’t know if it has any correlation with the TRV though

As soon as I checked it went back to submitted. I’m thinking someone may have opened to have a look. Still praying for the good news email.