+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
Day 566 since AR: Called in again. Security not started still. Last update was criminality passing on 18th April. Told again last step remaining is security. this agent was a bit nicer so answered a few questions which normally agents don't. Said its normal for Immigrations officers to wait a bit in between checks to start the next step. But its not too long ideally. She said probably within two weeks from today my security will get started hopefully but obviously no guarantees. How long the security check lasts depends on case to case basis. But in cases where there is no need to look further or just the basic checks are done its completed within 2 to 3 weeks with max being a Month. However if further checks are required it can be even more than a couple of months. But at least good to have some ETAs. Rather than just running completely blind.

Last edited:

ashoo65

Aug 12, 2019
Hi guys, I got my protal1 email today after a long time, it has taken exactly 18 months.

AR: October 31, 2021
AOR: July 13, 2022
MR: September 6, 2022
PAL: September 17, 2022
MA: October 11, 2022
ADR1: November 24, 2022
ADR2: November 30, 2022
PORTAL1: May 01, 2023
Hi! What was the ADR after PAL?

nabil_nabil56

Sep 19, 2019
Yes, it is necessary to link the application in GCkey account in order for you see the status of application and also in case if there is ADR at later stage, it's the GCkey account thru which you will need to upload the documents. You will be able link your application once you receive AoR email which contains your application number starting with EPXXXXXX. along with instructions.

For photo, I did the following:
Scan front side in page-1
Scan back side page-2
and then merge two page pdf.
Thanks!! When did you apply, received AOR? whats your status?

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Hello, I got my AOR within month after submitting the non express PR file under BC PNP stream. I assume that is fast right? After AOR how much time generally it takes for the rest of the process? I’m inland on Work permit.

fara.j

Feb 9, 2023
Good day everyone. Thanks so much for your response on how to upload documents via the web form. Medical passed, Pre-arrival letter received. Please what's next should I expect from IRCC
Can I ask how long it took for you to receive the medical pass after submitting the web form? I want to do the same as what you did.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Day 566 since AR: Called in again. Security not started still. Last update was criminality passing on 18th April. Told again last step remaining is security. this agent was a bit nicer so answered a few questions which normally agents don't. Said its normal for Immigrations officers to wait a bit in between checks to start the next step. But its not too long ideally. She said probably within two weeks from today my security will get started hopefully but obviously no guarantees. How long the security check lasts depends on case to case basis. But in cases where there is no need to look further or just the basic checks are done its completed within 2 to 3 weeks with max being a Month. However if further checks are required it can be even more than a couple of months. But at least good to have some ETAs. Rather than just running completely blind.

Its sad, nothing you can do to speed up.. Just hang in there, wait and hope for the best.

• Love
Reactions: Deewar

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Thanks!! When did you apply, received AOR? whats your status?
I applied 8 months ago and received AOR+MP 5 months ago. Nothing after that. As for my status, I think my file is banished to Netherrealm, a dimension of pain that has deep depths and deeper lore, trapped in endlessness of waiting loop. I hope Raiden comes to my rescue from magical EE portal.

nabil_nabil56

Sep 19, 2019
Masters Graduate stream (no job offer)- is it necessary to show bank statements? No fund related documents were asked in the required document list. Plus province already assess the eligibility in light of funds. Anyone has idea? Please share,

nabil_nabil56

Sep 19, 2019
I applied 8 months ago and received AOR+MP 5 months ago. Nothing after that. As for my status, I think my file is banished to Netherrealm, a dimension of pain that has deep depths and deeper lore, trapped in endlessness of waiting loop. I hope Raiden comes to my rescue from magical EE portal.
That means, your merging photos into one pdf was okay!! hopefully you will get update soon.

Cherukei

Apr 16, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I am a newbie and just want to first start by saying thank you for creating this platform.
I just received my BC PNP Skill Immigration- Non Express Entry Nomination Certificate and kindly appeal for your guidance on what my next step will be.
For example, as Non EE applicant do I need to register my IRCC profile on a different platform? If yes ! where can I find link for this platform? or do I just go ahead and register my profile on the general platform and wait for an ITA.
I just want to avoid making any mistake in this process.
Any response will appreciated.
Thank you