+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Hi all:

Is there anyone has updated the contact information to IRCC ?

Can I update my phone number to IRCC for my application ?

Looking forward to hearing from you
Thank you
Yeah I updated mine through webform. But they replied that it has be changed after almost a month or two. I did that after I got ADR i.e. I had my application number which I used in the webform.

arsh0016

Apr 17, 2023
I just checked my gckey and the review of additional document is showing now we do not need any additional document is it means they are doing my background check or eligibility am confused.

jiazheng Ye

Sep 20, 2021
what did they ask for in your ADR2 2023 Mar?
I have an ADR 2022 aug asking pcc
is your file still in Nova Scotia? by the end of the ADR letter, there're office address and agent initials
My file is in Edmonton, was in winnipeg.
For Adr2 they request the T4 emplyer letter and the bank statement

shohel68

Apr 12, 2023
Can anyone please share COMPLETE timeline of your journey towards ppr under non-express entry PNP who received ppr recently, at least in 2023?

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Hello - I have a question for those who have received GCMS notes on their PR application.
According to my GCMS notes, the officer at the Centralized Intake Office has made the following note about my application on the day they sent my AOR: "Based on Schedule A and Police Certificate review, Recommendation Review Required."
I am interested to know whether others have the same note in their GCMS file. I am curious whether this is a standard comment/note or whether my Schedule A and Police Certificate triggered an additional review.
Thanks everyone.
Well, this is late to the reply but mine says the same thing in my notes. But its under criminality which is Passed under assessments. i think they reviewed and passed it. I was requested a new Schedule A so maybe that needs a review along with the PCC. I think that is nothing but a step before passing the criminality.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCW