+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
I have exactly the same thing for ASSESSMENTS in my GCMS notes except my Criminality is in-progress. I don't know if my Criminality / info sharing changed to passed after by BGC changed to "Not Applicable" in GCkey. I also see U.S. twice in my notes. In Biographic, I believe they check for any U.S. entry/exit records (by land or air). Recommendation Passed' for Work Experience for me as well. What does the "Additional Notes" section say for you? does it say like "Ready-for-Eval-CT"? or something else?
Yeah it does: "Ready-for-Eval-CT". Whats your request date (at the top)? I think your Criminality should have been changed to pass after the change to NA in GCKey.

Major Edit:
Also when did you get your notes?

Reactions: mcdonal22

KomalKapil01

Apr 27, 2023
Is your nomination contingent on your job? In other words, is it/ will it be tied to your employer? OR It depends on the stream of BCPNP you are applying for? For me I was not tied to any employer so under NOC in my nomination, it said 'N/A 9914', which is basically saying I am free as a bird.
I applied under the BCPNP International Graduate stream. But I need 1 years job experience in NOC for that

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Yeah it does: "Ready-for-Eval-CT". Whats your request date (at the top)? I think your Criminality should have been changed to pass after the change to NA in GCKey.

Major Edit:
Also when did you get your notes?

Requested date is 03/03 and I got it end of same month. BTW, does it say Inventory-SPR and PV2 in status reason and category for you?

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Requested date is 03/03 and I got it end of same month. BTW, does it say Inventory-SPR and PV2 in status reason and category for you?
Yeah it does say PV2 but I think that is the category for all PNPs. Where did you find 'Inventory-SPR'? Mine does not say anywhere.... Now i am worried... wtf does that mean? LOL

Edit
Oh okay, its under App Status Reason.... Mine says 'In Progress' And SPR in yours means sponsorship.... Is your application a family sponsorship? if it is then maybe 'Inventory-SPR' means, your file has been added to the inventory of your family's file? just a guess.

Last edited:

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Yeah it does say PV2 but I think that is the category for all PNPs. Where did you find 'Inventory-SPR'? Mine does not say anywhere.... Now i am worried... wtf does that mean? LOL

Edit
Oh okay, its under App Status Reason.... Mine says 'In Progress' And SPR means sponsorship.... Is your application a family sponsorship? if it is then maybe 'Inventory-SPR' means, your file has been added to the inventory of your family's file? just a guess.
SPR means sponsorship but my application is economic PNP and I'm the PA. These are some common jargons (like pv2) I think.. I see in some past posts from other members had the same status reason as Inventory-SPR which were economic PNP. Some says Inventory-SPR means file is yet to assigned to VO - i don't know. Maybe I ordered the gcms notes too soon at an early stage - I should had ordered down 6 months from AOR.

Reactions: buddy013

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
I'm sweating, just received a ghost update. Hope it's a portal 1 update, and not a "we're moving your file to Winnipeg" update
Whats up with file being in Winnipeg? My primary VO is Winnipeg? Should I be expecting delays or more ADRs if it is in Winnipeg or something? What info am I missing here?

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Yes, there are express entry pnp categories too. It will clearly state so in the nomination certificate and the info should be available on the provincial websites too.
Thanks so much and now I figured what is mine :)
Just follow up question: what is the really difference?
In IRCC processing time, it seems both will be processed at the similar timeframe. It means doesn't make sense to separate by EE/Non-EE. Nor, doc requirements seem also similar. What are the advantages/disadvantages of each?
I just want to understand and avoid mistakes on my end.

Reference website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Thanks so much and now I figured what is mine :)
Just follow up question: what is the really difference?
In IRCC processing time, it seems both will be processed at the similar timeframe. It means doesn't make sense to separate by EE/Non-EE. Nor, doc requirements seem also similar. What are the advantages/disadvantages of each?
I just want to understand and avoid mistakes on my end.

Reference website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html
The Processing time is not similar: EE 10 months and non-EE 20 months.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
yes I have more than 1 now
I think you will have to stick with the NOC noted on your nomination unless you find the same NOC job with a new employer. If you do that, notify the province. I think by the looks of it, you are trying to put your file through EE. In that case, I think province requires you to stick to that NOC and EE/Federal requires you having 1 yr experience. As soon as your NOC changes, then the nomination is not tied to it anymore, thats what I understand but take my word as a suggestion and not the truth. Instead contact the province. They are really helpful. Good Luck.

Last edited:

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
So I just heard back from my MP enquiry. Same stuff I had called and asked myself. Everything is passed except security which as of yesterday still hasn't even started. Will be 19 months since AR on 13th of May :).

• Sad
Reactions: jay4121997

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
So I just heard back from my MP enquiry. Same stuff I had called and asked myself. Everything is passed except security which as of yesterday still hasn't even started. Will be 19 months since AR on 13th of May :).
This tells me i should be putting in the file in EE pool too starting early next month (1560 hrs will be done after I get the paycheck this week).