+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

shohel68

Apr 12, 2023
Possibly 3-5 months. could you please share your timeline as I am waiting for medical request for NON EE SINP.
Online submission July 20, 2022,
File number given Nov 03, 2022
Medical Request Dec 20, 2022
Medical done Jan 01, 2023
Medical passed Jan 05, 2023

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
Hi, i have question regarding new tracker for checking application status, I applied through immigration lawyer, they have access to my file and gc key account. So am I able to make account on new tracker?
I was in the same situation as you. The online tracker is different than your GC key. My agent has it on his account as well. But I recently asked him and he wasn't using the tracker as its less accurate than GC key. So as long as you can ask and confirm you can use the online tracker. You will need to create a new account different than your GC key account. When creating the account it will send a code to the email on file which probably will be of your agent, that was in my case. Get that code form him and you should be good. Following is the link:

https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
Guys asking again,
How can we call IRCC from outside Canada. Any idea.
As far as I know there is none. A work around I have heard is it to use online calling websites, you choose a Canadian number and try from there. Or you get someone you know in Canada to call on your behalf.

rikkiwalia

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Online submission July 20, 2022,
File number given Nov 03, 2022
Medical Request Dec 20, 2022
Medical done Jan 01, 2023
Medical passed Jan 05, 2023

Our timeline is pretty much same.

Applied: 23rd June 2022
AOR: November 24th October, 2022
Document Request: 2nd November 2022
Received Invitation to pre arrival services document: 13th December 2022
Medical Passed: 14th December 2022

**No update after that**

Amanjotkaur18

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
I was in the same situation as you. The online tracker is different than your GC key. My agent has it on his account as well. But I recently asked him and he wasn't using the tracker as its less accurate than GC key. So as long as you can ask and confirm you can use the online tracker. You will need to create a new account different than your GC key account. When creating the account it will send a code to the email on file which probably will be of your agent, that was in my case. Get that code form him and you should be good. Following is the link:

https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register
Thank you really appreciate it!!

Ennoo

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey everyone

I have 2 concerns, if someone knows the answer please help

1- does anyone know if there is a timeline between CoPR and applying for PR card ? Do we have a fixed Timing to apply for PR card ?

2- If an inland applicant receives the CoPR while he is outside of Canada what would be the procedure ?

Thanks your help

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey everyone

I have 2 concerns, if someone knows the answer please help

1- does anyone know if there is a timeline between CoPR and applying for PR card ? Do we have a fixed Timing to apply for PR card ?
There is no fixed timeline for applying pr card. Once you land in Canada from outside you have to provide Canadian address and your PR card will be automatically shipped to that address. If you are inside Canada, when you get Ecopr you will receive Pr card automatically on address you provide in PR landing portal.

2- If an inland applicant receives the CoPR while he is outside of Canada what would be the procedure ?
If you are outside Canada and get approval email you can come back to Canada and reply to that email within 30 days or you can simply reply that you are outside Canada and provide them return date . If you don’t have visa to come to Canada then simply tell them you are outside and can’t come back . They will ask you to ship your passport to local embassy for stamping.Thanks your help

Reactions: Ennoo

romi.saini

Mar 8, 2023
I have applied PNP through OINP foreign Worker Stream:

I requested for GCMS notes toady, and It shows
App Status :- Open
App Status Reason :- TFR - Workload - (re) distribution.

Can anyone confirm, what does it mean?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I have applied PNP through OINP foreign Worker Stream:

I requested for GCMS notes toady, and It shows
App Status :- Open
App Status Reason :- TFR - Workload - (re) distribution.

Can anyone confirm, what does it mean?
Check whats the primary office? Should be Sydney by default and "TFR - Workload - (re) distribution" sounds like the primary IRCC central intake office has workload and so transfer/redistribution file to other IRCC office. BTW, what does the "Assessments" indicate in your notes ?

Anastasiia1234

Jan 27, 2023
hi! My situation is that my application was returned (my fault, I applied through the wrong category). I will apply again now. And my question is about English proficiency test I need to attach to my application. I did a celpip test in Jan 2021. Can I still submit those results now, or do I need to do the test again. I also attended high school and college in Canada, and I heard your diploma can be your english proficiency proof instead of the test. I didn't find any information about it online thou. So, yes, my question is, would my celpip scores be still valid, and if not can I attached my college diploma instead. thank you :)

romi.saini

Mar 8, 2023
Check whats the primary office? Should be Sydney by default and "TFR - Workload - (re) distribution" sounds like the primary IRCC central intake office has workload and so transfer/redistribution file to other IRCC office. BTW, what does the "Assessments" indicate in your notes ?
Primary office :- Edmonton IRCC
Secondary Office:- Vancouver Immigration

Assessments:
Eligibility:- Passed
Security:-
HIRV:-
Criminality:- Passed
Org Crime:-
Medical :- Passed
Misrepresentation:-
Info Sharing:- Complete
Other Reqs :-
Final:-

Security, HIRV, etc... are showing blank.

Reactions: mcdonal22

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
  • Apr 01, 2023

Activity status updated: Background verification
    Background verification status has been updated to In progress
  • Apr 01, 2023

Activity status updated: Background verification
    Background verification status has been updated to Completed

I got these entry in my tracker! Does anyone what it means when they are both on the same day? Previously, the date for in progress was shown in last December, but now it has been changed to April.
Can you share your full timeline please?