+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
hi! My situation is that my application was returned (my fault, I applied through the wrong category). I will apply again now. And my question is about English proficiency test I need to attach to my application. I did a celpip test in Jan 2021. Can I still submit those results now, or do I need to do the test again. I also attended high school and college in Canada, and I heard your diploma can be your english proficiency proof instead of the test. I didn't find any information about it online thou. So, yes, my question is, would my celpip scores be still valid, and if not can I attached my college diploma instead. thank you :)
CELPIP/IELTS test results are only valid for 2 years from the date of sitting the test. So you will need to redo your language tests- your college diploma would not be accepted as it's not a language test.

Reactions: geraldolvn

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Primary office :- Edmonton IRCC
Secondary Office:- Vancouver Immigration

Assessments:
Eligibility:- Passed
Security:-
HIRV:-
Criminality:- Passed
Org Crime:-
Medical :- Passed
Misrepresentation:-
Info Sharing:- Complete
Other Reqs :-
Final:-

Security, HIRV, etc... are showing blank.
Looks good.. if security is blank, it means its either in-progress or passed. Do you see anything for "security1"? They keep changing from time to time.

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022

Assessments:

How long did it take to get your GCMS notes?

Anastasiia1234

Jan 27, 2023
Hi! My situation is that my application was returned (my fault, I applied through the wrong category). I will apply again now. And my question is about the English proficiency test I need to attach to my application. I did a celpip test in Jan 2021. Can I still submit those results now, or do I need to do the test again? I also attended high school and college in Canada, and I heard your diploma can be your English proficiency proof instead of the test. I didn't find any information about it online thou. So, yes, my question is, would my celpip scores be still valid, and if not can I attach my college diploma instead? thank you :)

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Hi! My situation is that my application was returned (my fault, I applied through the wrong category). I will apply again now. And my question is about the English proficiency test I need to attach to my application. I did a celpip test in Jan 2021. Can I still submit those results now, or do I need to do the test again? I also attended high school and college in Canada, and I heard your diploma can be your English proficiency proof instead of the test. I didn't find any information about it online thou. So, yes, my question is, would my celpip scores be still valid, and if not can I attach my college diploma instead? thank you :)
ragolliangatan has already answered your question. It is on this page.

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021

Assessments:

HI romi, whats your timeline? I also have Edmonton office and also security is in progress

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
You see, one of members @ragolliangatan has already answered you and you ask again? You already lost 1 year of time, do you want to waste another year? I think it's best you hire a RCIC lawyer - don't waste time nor make any more mistakes

Last edited:

pnp#18112022

Nov 18, 2022
I am just worried about getting AOR, ppl are getting AOR this days in 30 days, It has been 95 days for me, don’t know how long to wait, there should be some kind of queue so that we can expect when to expect things otherwise it just gives anxiety

jenya777

Sep 23, 2021
I am just worried about getting AOR, ppl are getting AOR this days in 30 days, It has been 95 days for me, don’t know how long to wait, there should be some kind of queue so that we can expect when to expect things otherwise it just gives anxiety
It took for me 5 months till I got AOR. It doesn't mean anything, you application still will take about 12-16 month to be proceeded. Even for people who got they AOR after 1 month, they gonna be stuck after MP or in a security check

Reactions: shanew

pnp#18112022

Nov 18, 2022
It took for me 5 months till I got AOR. It doesn't mean anything, you application still will take about 12-16 month to be proceeded. Even for people who got they AOR after 1 month, they gonna be stuck after MP or in a security check
Can anyone get PR approval without getting AOR? , called IRCC today they said temporary file was created but AOR is not sent.
The agent said we received your file and it is being worked upon and gave me the temporary file number

ninok

Jan 12, 2023
Hi,
I need advise, with below situation on non-ee pnp, shall I go for ee?

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Not started
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final:

I believe as long as it says Eligibility has not started, I can ask for full refund, right?
I have submitted my docs on 28th November, and already received AOR.