+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Amanjotkaur18

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hi, i have question regarding new tracker for checking application status, I applied through immigration lawyer, they have access to my file and gc key account. So am I able to make account on new tracker?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hey guys
My Timeline So far
AR- Sept 24,2022
AOR - December 13,2022
ADR - RPRF Fee Feb 14,2023 (Paid and Submitted Same day)
PAL - Feb 15,2023
MR - Feb 16,2023
MP - Feb 27,2023
PVO - Sydney
SVO - Ottawa

So I have question here Actually I did some minor mistake in my personal history which is not material to my application immigration still didn’t requested a newly completed Schedule A form so what you guys think will they ask it again or no ?
What does "not material to my application" exactly mean? Many times, what we think of minor mistake could be major from VO's lens or that major mistake could be very much just minor - its hard to judge here on forum coz everyone's way of thinking differs. Now given that non-express entry is super slow for majority of applications, this makes us think even more harder for minor misses (if any) in application as we go back over n over again of what the heck is going on my application!?!

Free internet advice would be that, whether it's minor or major, you can always update them via webform for some peace of mind that in back of your head you know that you informed them of an error. Or that take some collective advice from RCIC (obviously RCIC lawyer may ask for some fee) and then you make a call on what's the best for you. Note: In terms of application phase from AOR to Portal, your application is almost there at the end of the tunnel.. You also call IRCC and check if all stages of assessment are passed.

Reactions: Taran D and shanew

Bgarcha7

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
What does "not material to my application" exactly mean? Many times, what we think of minor mistake could be major from VO's lens or that major mistake could be very much just minor - its hard to judge here on forum coz everyone's way of thinking differs. Now given that non-express entry is super slow for majority of applications, this makes us think even more harder for minor misses (if any) in application as we go back over n over again of what the heck is going on my application!?!

Free internet advice would be that, whether it's minor or major, you can always update them via webform for some peace of mind that in back of your head you know that you informed them of an error. Or that take some collective advice from RCIC (obviously RCIC lawyer may ask for some fee) and then you make a call on what's the best for you. Note: In terms of application phase from AOR to Portal, your application is almost there at the end of the tunnel.. You also call IRCC and check if all stages of assessment are passed.
Thanks for the info my all assessments are done as per call with the Ircc agent only security is left

Reactions: SCW and shanew

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
For #1. That's where I'm confused. The guide says to put the from and to date in my current country of residence. It doesn't specify that it has to be for the current status.

For #2 Okay, I didn't know they had a form like this. Thank you. I will also include the entry and exit dates from the USA in that form.

Maybe I should create a certificate of explanation with the dates, etc as an explanation letter.
I want to see that guide now. Maybe its addressing a different question? Do you have a link? I have seen the guide now. It says to put in your entry and exit dates. Either way, put in the dates (entry and exit) or (issue and expiry) and specify further information on the dates in a separate sheet.

Last edited:

rishuaj

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Alberta PNP - non EE

AOR - 2nd March 2023

After that no update, it says background verification in progress, not sure what to do next?

pink_pink

Apr 11, 2023
Did anyone know if I applied for the provincial nomination through the EE stream, could I still apply through the non-EE stream? Do you have to stat as a new application and pay the fees or just use the same nomination?

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Did anyone know if I applied for the provincial nomination through the EE stream, could I still apply through the non-EE stream? Do you have to stat as a new application and pay the fees or just use the same nomination?
May I ask the reason as to WHY? Why don't you go through EE stream? To me its simple, if you meet the requirements of EE, stick to EE. But if you do not then stick to nonEE. Either way you stick to one because you either meet the requirements or you dont and if you are unsure, you did not read/understand the requirements enough. As far as my understanding goes, province do not hand out two nominations at the same time. If you want to get nominated through either of the stream, you will have to withdraw the nomination from the other. And if you did not get the nomination in one stream, it will depend on 'why you were not nominated?' to apply for another one. And that only province can tell you.

Last edited:
Reactions: shanew

pink_pink

Apr 11, 2023
May I ask the reason as to WHY? Why don't you go through EE stream? To me its simple, if you meet the requirements of EE, stick to EE. But if you do not then stick to nonEE. Either way you stick to one. As far as my understanding goes, province do no hand out two nominations at the same time. If you want to get nominated through either of the stream, you will have to withdraw the nomination from the other.

I heard the strike is for federal so I was wondering it might be faster to do the non-ee if the non-ee is reviewed by the provincial government. But I guess both EE and non-EE are reviewed by the same people?

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
I heard the strike is for federal so I was wondering it might be faster to do the non-ee if the non-ee is reviewed by the provincial government. But I guess both EE and non-EE are reviewed by the same people?
Yeah to hand out the nominations alone, province handles that stuff. And after nominations(non-EE or EE), you have to apply to Federal Government. Either way, you will have to go through nomination first and then through federal. And I am sure the strike would be resolved way before the time you get your nomination from the province.

Last edited:
Reactions: shanew

Kornroll

Jul 15, 2021
I want to see that guide now. Maybe its addressing a different question? Do you have a link? I have seen the guide now. It says to put in your entry and exit dates. Either way, put in the dates (entry and exit) or (issue and expiry) and specify further information on the dates in a separate sheet.
Thanks so much for helping me to clarify this and making the application process even a little bit easier :)

shohel68

Apr 12, 2023
How long does it take to get ppr of Canada after medical passed under non-express entry provincial nomination program?