+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

OnlyWhen

Aug 6, 2022
hey guys,

i applied on 23rd june 2022 and MP on 14th dec with PAL on the same day but there’s no update after that. Its been over 3 months and I can’t wait anymore. is there anyone with same situation?
I have similar timeline as yours. Applied: Jun 6 2022, PAL: Jan 10 2023.

On the new tracker, my background check got updated from 'not started' to 'in progress' just a week ago.

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
Not so sure.. I sent my application in Oct 2021, my AOR was received in June 2022 and I haven’t heard anything so far.
I have the same timelines for Applied date and AOR. But I did get ADR and PAL at the end of Jan. Any new updates for you?

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
I have similar timeline as yours. Applied: Jun 6 2022, PAL: Jan 10 2023.

On the new tracker, my background check got updated from 'not started' to 'in progress' just a week ago.
Is your application inland and when did you receive AOR and MP?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
hey guys,

i applied on 23rd june 2022 and MP on 14th dec with PAL on the same day but there’s no update after that. Its been over 3 months and I can’t wait anymore. is there anyone with same situation?
As per IRCC, you're within the processing timelines, so they aren't really bothered if you can't wait anymore. Good thing is you have PAL, which is good indicator that (maybe) your background/criminality is passed and maybe* your Security is in progress or not started yet. You can call and check on what passed so far in file assessment.

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
Yep, inland
I got AOR on Oct 19 2022. MP was Feb 2 2023.
Is the online tracker similar to your online profile where you link your file and do you wp extension and PGWP application? I have applied through an agent and he has my file linked to his profile. But if online tracker is different maybe I can check myself. My timeline is following:

Applied 13 Oct 2021
AOR 22 June 2022
ADR schedule A 22 June 2022
MP 24 Jan 2023
ADR 27 Jan 2023
PAL 2 Feb 2023

Nothing since then.

Kornroll

Jul 15, 2021
1. Put in the dates of your current immigration status document(i.e issue and expiry date on you PGWP), since it says to put in the "current" status. Student was your former status.
2. My suggestion would be to put in the dates on the document (i.e issue and expiry dates on your status document). To be more confident, I would suggest you attach a separate sheet to clarify your entry/exit dates. I am pretty sure, you have to include the dates of all addresses that you have lived for past ... yrs in a separate form, and that should indicate them of when you entered and exited US anyways. But more information will not harm imo.
For #1. That's where I'm confused. The guide says to put the from and to date in my current country of residence. It doesn't specify that it has to be for the current status.

For #2 Okay, I didn't know they had a form like this. Thank you. I will also include the entry and exit dates from the USA in that form.

Maybe I should create a certificate of explanation with the dates, etc as an explanation letter.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
hey guys,

I wonder... Your application has not reached a year, or even close to the estimated processing time and you cant wait anymore. - You have no choice but to wait. I applied in April 2022, and just got my medical exam request last week and based on what you have said, your application is in a more advanced stage than mine, and you sound like you have been waiting longer than I have been. There are still folks from 2021 who got nothing after AOR. No matter how long you think you have been waiting, there is someone else waiting longer than you. Be patient, your application will be finalized soon, its all a waiting game. Try to have some fun and live life until you get an update. The more you check GCKey, the more you follow up, and the more you refresh your mailbox, is the longer it will feel for you. Get distracted and spend your time on something else. - Take a break from this forum if you have to, I know sometimes seeing other folks getting through a lot faster than you can be frustrating and disappointing. - I am not bashing you, I am speaking from my very own experience but I think its important for this to be addressed.

johneyB

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
  • Apr 01, 2023

Activity status updated: Background verification
    Background verification status has been updated to In progress
  • Apr 01, 2023

Background verification status has been updated to Completed

I got these entry in my tracker! Does anyone what it means when they are both on the same day? Previously, the date for in progress was shown in last December, but now it has been changed to April.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
  • Apr 01, 2023

Background verification status has been updated to In progress
  • Apr 01, 2023

Background verification status has been updated to Completed

I got these entry in my tracker! Does anyone what it means when they are both on the same day? Previously, the date for in progress was shown in last December, but now it has been changed to April.
Your background check is completed.

Bgarcha7

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
Hey guys
My Timeline So far
AR- Sept 24,2022
AOR - December 13,2022
ADR - RPRF Fee Feb 14,2023 (Paid and Submitted Same day)
PAL - Feb 15,2023
MR - Feb 16,2023
MP - Feb 27,2023
PVO - Sydney
SVO - Ottawa

So I have question here Actually I did some minor mistake in my personal history which is not material to my application immigration still didn’t requested a newly completed Schedule A form so what you guys think will they ask it again or no ?