+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Anastasiia1234

Jan 27, 2023
hi! Can somebody please explain what did I do wrong? I applied for PR with the nominee invitation through the permanent residence portal April 13th 2022, category Permit Holder Class ( as I'm currently in Canada with post-graduation work permit) and today I receive this letter:
This refers to your application Permit Holder Class received by our office on 04/13/2022.
It appears that you may not be eligible to apply for Permanent Residence under Permit Holder Class
Category, as it appears that you were not a holder of a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP).
Therefore, your application have been returned to you via the portal.
For further information please visit the CIC website at www.cic.gc.ca.

I'm very confused. And I don't understand what I did wrong

• Sad
Reactions: mcdonal22

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
hi! Can somebody please explain what did I do wrong? I applied for PR with the nominee invitation through the permanent residence portal April 13th 2022, category Permit Holder Class ( as I'm currently in Canada with post-graduation work permit) and today I receive this letter:
This refers to your application Permit Holder Class received by our office on 04/13/2022.
It appears that you may not be eligible to apply for Permanent Residence under Permit Holder Class
Category, as it appears that you were not a holder of a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP).

When you were applying, you had to select Economic program and then Provincial Nominee Program in the category. Permit Holder Class is a non-economic program.

Select the permanent residence program
Choose the program and category below:
Program under which you are applying (required): Economic
Category under which you are applying (required): Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

I would strongly advise you seek help from a registered immigration consultant...

Reactions: geraldolvn

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020

OMG.. A waste of 359 days in processing, this is very sad. I'm sorry to know but knowing how slow it is when it comes to non-express entry in general, how could one make such an error? Now I know why immigration lawyers and real estate agents makes tons of money in canada.

BTW, may I know thru which stream you received provincial nomination ? Try to get your provincial nomination renewed.. and apply again. I hope you have some option to get picked in EE otherwise.

Rezalvand

Apr 5, 2023
Hello, i am bc pnp non express- outlander. I used the portal- no need to send the documents ỉn papers. My advise is gather all your documents. Follow the check list. Ensure that you fill out the forms correctly.
Thank you ... Have you received any reply from IRCC?

fara.j

Feb 9, 2023
Hi. I applied for Ontario PNP - Master stream on Dec 1, 2022, and received my AoR on Feb 2, 2023—no updates since then.
Can I do an upfront medical exam before getting the Medical Request to make the process faster? Or do I need to wait until receiving the request?

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hi. I applied for Ontario PNP - Master stream on Dec 1, 2022, and received my AoR on Feb 2, 2023—no updates since then.
Can I do an upfront medical exam before getting the Medical Request to make the process faster? Or do I need to wait until receiving the request?
OMG we are same stream, I got AOR march 19th

Are you a Inland applicant? For inland applicant old medical works as far as i know.

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
why your AOR so late? More than 90 days almost
People getting AOR less than 40 days

Although I got mine after 55 days
Hoping to get PAL before 100 days (fingercrossed)

Do they ask you any ADR?

Tan212121

Jan 29, 2023
Hey there, I also applied in master’s stream on 5th March !

Reactions: fara.j

fara.j

Feb 9, 2023
why your AOR so late? More than 90 days almost
People getting AOR less than 40 days

Although I got mine after 55 days
Hoping to get PAL before 100 days (fingercrossed)

Do they ask you any ADR?
It wasn't that late. It was around 60 days. But no update or ADR since then. I'm waiting for the medical request.
I'm not sure if I can do an upfront medical exam in this step or not.

sasanta

Nov 16, 2021
It wasn't that late. It was around 60 days. But no update or ADR since then. I'm waiting for the medical request.
I'm not sure if I can do an upfront medical exam in this step or not.
You can do upfront Medical and send your results via webform. However, based on others' experience, it is not recommended to do medical upfront, because webfrom takes longer time than waiting for a request and then uploading medical.

Reactions: fara.j

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Hi Guys,

I stuck in very strange situation. I really appreciate it if someone helps me. I applied for federal stage on Nov 22, 2022 and got my application number to link my account on Jan 30, 2023. Right after I got a requested document letter on my birth certification and I submitted in the same day. After 2 months I called IRCC by phone to follow up my application that I have not got AOR. The agent asked me that why don't you submitted the requested docs and I told them I have already submitted and in response the agent asked me that I have been requested again on Feb 1st, 2023 for PCC but I did not get any message on my profile!! and after three days the agent who I talked with, sent me copy of that letter and saw that the expiry date passed! and I sent the materials by web form by the way. Then I sent multiple web-forms for technical difficulties. I am not sure that I am getting refuse or not since it mentioned in the letter that if I don't submit the docs on time, it might be risk of rejection. Do you guys have any solution? No one gets back to me from last week I submitted the web form for technical difficulties:((((